Airport VIP Lounge Chat

Options
kaliswalker
kaliswalker Posts: 1,191 Member
Welcome to the Team. Please relax and chat with your teammates from all over the world. How are you doing? What have you been doing? What are you goals for the Spring Challenge? How did you discover the 5% Challenges? If you have any questions just ask.

If you are new please put why you joined or what you are hoping to get from the 5%. If you are a returning member please put why you enjoy the 5%. You don't need to put a lot of words (though if you wish to you certainly can!).

Your 5% Challenge ~ Overall Leadership Team:
Lynn (KALISWALKER), Heidi (HICIM705), Ceri (CERIUSLY1), Diane (DIANEDOESSMILES1), and Barb (LADYLUK1)

Replies

• peoriapole
    peoriapole Posts: 1,401 Member
    Options
    Good day! I was just reading through the questionnaires and see a lot of people like playing computer games. I recently inherited my brothers GOG and Steam accounts and he has over 900 games. I've sorted Steam to the oldest release dates and been going through a few of the older ones. I really liked the Sierra Games from back in the day Kings Quest, Space Quest and the like. I think the most fulfilling game I ever played is Ultima IV. I just quit playing for several years and went to console games for awhile.

What are your favorites, past and present?
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,471 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all, wishing you a fantastic day
    @kaliswalker - glad hubby is doing well.

Hugs all

WORDS OF WISDOM
    “If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
    HENRY DAVID THOREA
  • luv2dns2
    luv2dns2 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    My gradual weight gain this winter is alarming to me, so I have started to get moving and did so already today. On the other hand, I was sick for over a month in the winter and lost weight, which was the wrong way to do that. Since I am healthy now, I need to eat reasonably and not over celebrate my good health.
    I also need to do some strength exercises which I find boring, so that makes it harder for me to do. Maybe music will help!
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,018 Member
    Options
    This past week has been rough. I have gained two pounds. Stress from my friend being in the hospital. I have to have better control on my eating right now.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,443 Member
    Options
    Good evening, everyone! Just stopping by to say hello!
  • deskjockey925
    deskjockey925 Posts: 4,502 Member
    Options
    peoriapole wrote: »
    Good day! I was just reading through the questionnaires and see a lot of people like playing computer games.
    What are your favorites, past and present?

The thing I remember playing a LOT of years ago was Frogger. Not a console or multi-player game. Possibly way before your time, Matt :)

https://www.crazygames.com/game/frogger
  • peoriapole
    peoriapole Posts: 1,401 Member
    Options
    @deskjockey925 Not before my time, I played that a lot. Back in the days when you ran out of lives, you started all over. I never made it far in that game, but I remember my brother in law "beat" it and he was disappointed, it just started over without any fanfair.
  • Kurtize
    edited March 10
    Options
    @peoriapole I like to play on pogo.com and also play farmtown and some quiz games and pool on Facebook.

Hope everyone has a great new week. Hugs and blessings.
    Today's inspiration;
    It all depends on how we look at things, and not on how things are in themselves.
    The least of things with a meaning is worth more in life than the greatest of things without it.
    - Carl Jung
  • HealthyBarb1
    HealthyBarb1 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    For last 3 days I keep getting error messages & kicked off of our team pages on MFP. I sent message & screen shot to MFP tech support. Anyone else experiencing this? Takes 2 or 3 tries to post anything.
    🙃😉 Barbie
  • DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 7,318 Member
    Options
    @HealthyBarb1 - I've been having that problem all day today and gave up doing behind the scenes team setup tasks. It is literally taking 10 times longer to do anything with teams and threads not loading, and having to try multiple times, kicking me out with an error message when I'm in the middle of writing a post as well as almost every time I edit or delete a post.

I've tried logging out and back in again, deleting history and cookies off my computer, using the Community links instead of my bookmarks. Nothing works. It's not my computer as other websites perform as usual with instant loading.

It concerns me that it has been happening to you for 3 days. I hope they fix it quickly.
  • Darlene_Oregon
    Darlene_Oregon Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I've been having a few problems for a day or so also.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,084 Member
    Options
    @HealthyBarb1 @DNjoys @Darlene_Oregon , I have also. LOLOL Just did AGAIN and thought maybe it was ME!!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Darlene_Oregon also please check your email.
  • Darlene_Oregon
    Options
    So this is where the chat is?
  • Kurtize
    Options
    On my Dublin walk I just made the 60% milestone and planted another tree. Moving right along on this walk

Went to dermatologist today. He took 2 biopsies of blisters on my back. He thinks I may have Bullous pemphigoid. But the biopsies with let him know for sure. Also scheduled for some blood work when I go for my physical next week. Walked Kayla, still need to do some ST. Wishing you a great rest of the night.
  • HealthyBarb1
    HealthyBarb1 Posts: 2,485 Member
    edited March 12
    Options
    @HealthyBarb1 @DNjoys @Darlene_Oregon , I have also. LOLOL Just did AGAIN and thought maybe it was ME!! ...

I hope they fix this soon. Thankful that it is not me alone having this issue.
    Smiles Barbie🙃
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    Okay I thought I knew MFP maybe one of you can help me. How we add friends now? I no longer see the FRIENDS opton. I see INVITE Friends, but that wants me email others from my personal email to invite them to MFP. I am at such a loss!!

@Darlene_Oregon you may not be getting my emails since I've not friended you and aarrgghhh as above they changed the way of doing it. Anyone?
  • Darlene_Oregon
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 I think I figured it out. Click on the person's username in the post. Then click "Profile". Then click "MFP Profile". It says send message and add friend. I think I just sent you a friend request.
  • DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 7,318 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! They fixed that "MFP Profile" button. It's never worked before. I always had to mess around with editing the URL to get to their profile. Thanks for pointing that out, @Darlene_Oregon !

@Dianedoessmiles1 - I always have gone to their profile to send a friend request. If there was another way to do it, I wasn't aware of it. I always did the first step Darlene mentioned then to get to their profile, edited the URL to: www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/Darlene_Oregon ( in case you want a quick link to her )