Shape Shifters Team Chat - MARCH 2024

Options

Replies

• izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon Yall. Well, therapy is going. My knee is finally getting where it needs to be. I finally have hit my step goal, currently at 3000 steps, Monday and Tuesday. Woot woot. I might not make it today but that's fine.

Glad you're getting better ☺️
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    My steps
    3/18 16,503
    3/19 14,965
    @Pupowl I'm sorry you had a bad night followed by a disappointing day.I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.I agree about getting out for a walk in nature helps your mood.Ive not had chance to see the blossom in my local park yet & I love it so much.Hopefully I can get there at the weekend.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    8ycw4lelq41s.jpg
    March - Week 2 Step Challenge Results

Top 3 Walkers
    1. @Pupowl with 138,649 steps!!!
    2. @izzyred9400 with 118,999 steps!!
    3. @frankwbrown with 88,381 steps!

Great job y'all!
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    @izzyred9400
    @jessicakrall8
    Thank you both. I hope the swelling goes down soon Jessica.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    The daily card:
    An easy way to let go of the old in your life is to learn a new skill. This could be a language, a musical instrument or a craft you enjoyed as a child. By doing this, you will learn something about yourself, and perhaps unleash creativity you didn't know you had. You may also meet new people and make new friends. Moving on and embracing fresh concepts and experiences is an essential step toward building a fulfilling and joyful future for yourself.

buzuy12wwfp6.jpg
  • Pupowl
    Options
    About the card... "An easy way" ~ just learn a new language or an instrument! Yeah, sure. Very easy. :neutral:
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Tue(Wk3; Day 3)
    • Track / Under / 20min Exercise?
      Y / Y / Y
    • NetCalories: 1235
    • NetCarbs: 46
    • Steps: 9648
    Wed(Wk3; Day 4)
    • Track / Under / 20min Exercise?
      Y / N / Y
    • NetCalories: 1666
    • NetCarbs: 41
    • Steps: 8831
    As of Day 4:
    • Net Calories (7037 / 10500)
      ❌✅✅✅🔘🔘🔘
      = Daily Avg: 1759 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (428 / 350)
      ❌❌✅✅🔘🔘🔘
      = Daily Avg: 107 (Goal: 50)
    • Steps (35527 / 70000)
      ❌❌❌❌🔘🔘🔘
      = Daily Avg: 8881 (Goal: 10000)

(End of day Notes)
    • Wednesday
      I’m past all the bloat and have been on a good track for the last 3 days. So there’s still hope for me yet!
    • Tuesday
      ~ I didn’t sleep well.. I had vanilla chai tea last night and I’m always the one who’s like “caffeine doesn’t affect me!” I’ve actually tested this theory multiple times and i would have an espresso an hour before bed and still I’ve slept fine. But I had never tried this particular tea before and boy was I thrashing around last night! Dreams upon vivid dreams. So maybe two vanilla chai tea bags might be one too many for me. I slept terribly and so I slept in to try to “catch up” on it.
      ~ I usually weigh in at 7-730am but this was more like 9-930am and so I’m not sure my weight today is a fair reading
      ~ I’m sitting here thinking about the day ahead and I already skipped my morning session at the gym and I’m not really feeling the treadmill this morning so I really hope I can turn this day around!
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    kcpond

Thursday Weigh In
    PW: 236.4
    CW: 236.6
  • Pupowl
    Options
    The daily card (is a bit full of it today):
    iorpkmtvxtjb.jpg
  • nancyinmo
    nancyinmo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    nancyinmo
    Friday weigh-in
    PW: 124.0
    CW: 121.2

I have absolutely no explanation as to how this happened lol. I am still recovering from my oral surgery, so I haven’t been eating my best. And I haven’t been working out daily. Spent much of the week resting and napping. Go figure. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ but I’m not upset lol.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Steps
    3/20 3,913
    3/21 4,200
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    I did not sleep well at all last night. Restless legs were crazy, good thing I only have to work half a day today, If I need a nap this afternoon!

Steps:
    Mar 20= 7996
    Mar 21= 9170
    Happy Weekend ShapeShifters
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,207 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Tue 3/19: 10,019
    Wed 3/20: 10,735
    Thu 3/21: 10,069
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,207 Member
    Options
    frankwbrown
    March week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday, March 22
    PW: 248.4
    CW: 251.0 ( gained 2.6 lbs; 1.05%) 😣
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    I apologize for the late check in again this week. Here’s my weekly weigh-in report:

Name: PatriceFitnessPal
    Weigh-in day: Thursday
    PW: 144.8
    CW: 145.0

SW: 168
    Ltd: 23

I’m still tired and finding it hard to catch up on my sleep. I was thinking about driving four hours to see my brother’s ice hockey team play in Pennsylvania, but I’ve decided to plan a future visit on ‘home ice’ instead. I’m looking forward to a restful weekend. I hope everyone is doing well.
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Yukie_OP
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    Highest starting weight - 151 (12/25/2023)
    PW: 145.8
    CW:146.2

*Seems to have gone in the opposite direction this week - Sorry team!.. But overall, I'm doing the right things and I'm definitely more active, so I'm not going to stress it.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,792 Member
    Options
    Angmarie28
    Fridays
    Prev weight-186.4
    Current weight-184.4
  • Pupowl
    Options
    The daily card:
    We are constantly making decisions. Some are quite ordinary, such as what clothes to wear or what to have for dinner, and others are more significant and life-changing, like what job to take or where to put down roots. When it comes to make decisions, our bodies are full of wisdow, and so taking the time to sit quietly and just check in with how the body feels can give us access to a level of information that we often overlook. Next time you're having trouble with a decision, but or small, give yourself a few minutes to sit quietly and check in with your body-it's a valuable resource.

n028v8f2bxyb.jpg
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 194.2
    CW: 193.8
This discussion has been closed.