Emilienewme Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My steps for the week

hyvqy32ch7bu.png
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,419 Member
    edited March 24
    Options
    Another new member joining your wonderful team .. Please welcome @Chocoholic :)
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the team, @emmashowen1 and @Chocoholic !! I'm Ashley, one of the co-captains here with Team Weight No More - let me know if you have any questions or concerns with joining the team.

Looking forward to your first updates! (psssst: Those are due the week of March 31st)
  • mightybunky
    mightybunky Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Monday 25 March
    PW: 161.7
    CW: 160.6

WEIGHT LOST: 1.1 lb
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Monday 25 March
    PW: 161.7
    CW: 160.6

WEIGHT LOST: 1.1 lb

Great job @mightybunky!! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
  • Marcy2890
    Marcy2890 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Username: marcy2890
    Weigh-In Day: Monday
    PW: 126.6 lbs
    CW: 124.8 lbs
  • chocohollic
    chocohollic Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    πŸ‘‹ hi! I’ve just been assigned this group for the April challenge!
    Username: chocohollic
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Current weight 154 (I need to double check with the scales at the gym - I’m not sure my home ones are the most reliable but will check and amend if needed!)
    My weight has fluctuated lately a few lbs but has been pretty much this or there abouts for a while so no previous weight to record really.

I am really looking forward to getting started with this challenge as I think I need accountability to keep me motivated.

I will ensure I post to provide encouragement as well as ask for it! 😊😊
  • chocohollic
    chocohollic Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the team, @emmashowen1 and @Chocoholic !! I'm Ashley, one of the co-captains here with Team Weight No More - let me know if you have any questions or concerns with joining the team.

Looking forward to your first updates! (psssst: Those are due the week of March 31st)

Thank you Ashley πŸ‘

• BlueSkyNomad
    BlueSkyNomad Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    BlueSkyNomad

Weign-In Day: Monday
    Starting weight: 109.8kg/242 lb
    Previous weight: 98.7 kg/217.6 lb
    Current weight: 99 kg/218.3 lb
  • BlueSkyNomad
    edited March 25
    Options
    oo69v13s28kk.jpg
    My steps from the last week. Thank you
  • BlueSkyNomad
    Options
    Hey folks! I am missing a number of weigh-ins due earlier this week - please let me know if you need to be excused! (I also may have not seen when you posted it, because this week has been stressful, so don't be afraid to let me know I'm being stupid)

@Losingweekly
    @9Harvey
    @BlueSkyNomad
    @ksludwig
    @Ljdanny

Step results coming later!

Sorry, @minstrelofsarcasm! I missed Monday and thought I couldn't post later. I posted my weigh in.
  • 9Harvey
    9Harvey Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm I would like to opt out of the group for now. I have a lot going on, and my weight hasn't budged in months. I am not sure the process but would prefer to do that then not have the time to give my full efforts.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    Hey folks! I am missing a number of weigh-ins due earlier this week - please let me know if you need to be excused! (I also may have not seen when you posted it, because this week has been stressful, so don't be afraid to let me know I'm being stupid)

@Losingweekly
    @9Harvey
    @BlueSkyNomad
    @ksludwig
    @Ljdanny

Step results coming later!

Sorry, @minstrelofsarcasm! I missed Monday and thought I couldn't post later. I posted my weigh in.

@BlueSkyNomad

You can always post it later in the week, and it'll count as on-time as long as we get it before Sunday morning when the results are tallied. The point behind having a specific day is less being locked into posting it on that day, and more about creating a routine.

And if you really can't provide a weigh-in, you can let us know and I can excuse you for the week! This reduces the number of annoying messages I send out and prevents you from being marked as a non-weigh-in on the spreadsheet.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    9Harvey wrote: Β»
    @minstrelofsarcasm I would like to opt out of the group for now. I have a lot going on, and my weight hasn't budged in months. I am not sure the process but would prefer to do that then not have the time to give my full efforts.

@9Harvey

Not a problem, would you rather drop from the team completely, or would you like me to move you to the support group with the intent of rejoining us in the future??
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,419 Member
    Options
    Good Morning WNM...You have another new member joining your wonderful team ...Please welcome @Littlefrenchplum :)
  • Littlefrenchplum
    Littlefrenchplum Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :) I'm going to be weighing in for the April group.

The last time I was on MFP (2010!) I joined a similar group and it really motivated me to keep going.

Weign-In Day: Friday
    Starting weight: 198.4
    Current weight: 195.9

My ultimate goal weight is 150, or I'd even be happy with pre-baby weight of 165!

Let's goooo!
  • Laurabb99
    Laurabb99 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Laurabb99
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 203.8
    CW (Current Weight): 202.7

@Littlefrenchplum that is my goal weight as well except that I had two babies close together. So, I'm a little further away. Welcome to the group.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    @Littlefrenchplum - Hi! Welcome! I'm Ashley, one of the co-captains of the team - let me know if you have any questions or concerns, I am more than happy to help!
This discussion has been closed.