2»

Replies

• tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    March ST 177
    CW 175
    March GW 172

My goal for the month was to move more and I did for sure yesterday. Strength class, a walk then yoga. Not bad for a Monday.

Work is still causing some annoyance but no anger or urge to binge so I'm ok with that.

Ready to incorporate some additional strength and cardio into the rest of my week, I want to end the month strong.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,131 Member
    Options
    Awegg05 wrote: »
    PW: 252.8
    CW: 249.2
    March Goals
    : Home Gym for 30 minutes 5 days a week
    : Stay with Keto
    : Meal prep with my daughter's help
    : Drink 140 oz of water daily
    : Get at least 5 hours of sleep

Leg/ankle still giving me a lot of pain but I am tired of not doing anything so we will be taking it slow

Are you looking for a keto buddy?!

Absolutely .... I won't be around tomorrow ... having a 10th foot surgery where he is putting two plates in
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,104 Member
    Options
    The month is winding down, and while is had some success in terms of sticking with the Keto way of eating, consistently exercising, and staying within my calories except for a handful of days, the one thing that didn't proceed as I was hoping was weight loss. On the positive side the weight range my weight bounces up and down within is lower than last month, and my clothing is getting looser (I will have to add a hole to my belt). That makes me think my weight has gone down, but the loss is being masked by other things like water retention, food digesting, and the like. With being down to the last 10 or so pounds, I am not surprised that progress is slow, and I am more focused on my way of eating than weight on a daily basis.
  • rileysowner
    Options
    Awegg05 wrote: »
    PW: 252.8
    CW: 249.2
    March Goals
    : Home Gym for 30 minutes 5 days a week
    : Stay with Keto
    : Meal prep with my daughter's help
    : Drink 140 oz of water daily
    : Get at least 5 hours of sleep

Leg/ankle still giving me a lot of pain but I am tired of not doing anything so we will be taking it slow

Are you looking for a keto buddy?!

Absolutely .... I won't be around tomorrow ... having a 10th foot surgery where he is putting two plates in

I hope the surgery is successful. Get well soon.
  • YvonnePM
    YvonnePM Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to be more mindful of how many steps I get each day. My current goal is 2200. For those of you who are still gainfully employed (as opposed to retired) that doesn't sound like very much. However, on top of two replaced knees and a broken femur, believe me, 2200 daily is an accomplishment. Besides, my balance is really bad right now so my steps are through a video or just walking around my house where I can support myself better. I've been really consistent about this, even looking forward to it.
  • rileysowner
    edited March 31
    Options
    I was going to post this yesterday as that is where I am ending my March because I knew for the Easter weekend I would be eating off plan and over calories. My end weight was 173.8 pounds, officially no longer overweight. Yes, I know based on my last several months that my weight will likely bounce around in about a 5-pound range, but for two days I had that weight come in, so I am calling that a win. Exercise was on point, although I am trying to figure out a pattern that will help minimize injury. I don't know if it is my relative lack of fitness after not working out consistently for several years or my increasing age, or some combination of the two, but my preferred workout approach of full body workouts Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with the other days of the week being rest days, seems to be resulting in overtraining. Putting in more rest days seems to make it difficult for me to stick to the pattern. I have tried a couple of different patterns, and have not been happy with any of them so far. I will keep working on that. The positive is I have gotten workouts in every week, and am progressing well overall. On to April. I will set my goals on the first when I have finished this weekend. The big positive for me was I ate Keto all month, even when we were away for a weekend. I did have days where my calories were way over, but even then my carbs were in the keto range, and I remained in nutritional ketosis. That likely won't be the case this weekend.