• Net Carbs (255 / 350)
      ✅✅❌✅🔘🔘🔘
      = Daily Avg: 63 (Goal: 50)
    • Steps (41479 / 70000)
      ✅✅✅❌🔘🔘🔘
      = Daily Avg: 10369 (Goal: 10000)

(End of day Notes)
    • Wednesday
      ~ Still not drinking. I did better today but I still can’t get over how bad I ate yesterday! I’m going to do a 24-fast tomorrow
      any tips on this would be greatly appreciated!
    • Tuesday
      ~ I really tried to sabotage myself today. I just kept eating while my family slept.. Why??
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    kcpond

Thursday Weigh In
    PW: 236.6
    CW: 237.4
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    Im going out of town for a couple days so i weighed in early
    Angmarie28
    Fridays
    Prev weight-184.4
    Current weight-185.2
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Here’s my weekly weigh-in report:

Name: PatriceFitnessPal
    Weigh-in day: Thursday
    PW: 145.0
    CW: 145.2

SW: 168
    Ltd: 22.8

I’m making progress with my business development goals but I had to give up some exercise time this week. I’m taking a rowing trip next week so I’m hoping things balance out after the extra workouts in early April. I’ll continue to concentrate on eating healthy meals and tracking my calories in the coming week. I hope everyone is doing well, or at least feeling a little better each day. Let’s take some small and manageable steps together so we can build positive momentum— Go Shape Shifters!
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    My steps
    3/24 13,871
    3/25 14,837
    3/26 10,788
    3/27 13,353
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    Shape Shifters! Give a big welcome back to @iradi8 - they will be on the team for April and hopefully beyond. Thanks!
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Welcome @iradi8

ShapeShifters ~ As the month comes to a close soon...
    Let's regain focus to reach our goals.
    Even if the journey is up and down -we strive to be better off than when we started (even if that just means we learned something from a failed approach).
    w3rj6cpyy1c9.jpg
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,609 Member
    Options
    @iradi8 Welcome to the Shape Shifters and thank you for the introduction! I hope you will enjoy being a part of the group. I also love nature and going for walks.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    The daily card:
    We live in a culture where busyness and noise are given more weight than slowness and silence. Take time out of your day to stop moving, think and reflect. Give yourself 5 minutes to allow your mind to wander. This is not waste time. Research has shown that people who allow themselves to daydream are often more focused and productive when they are at work than those who don't.

sfa7kgstw9e2.jpg
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Yukie_OP
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    Highest starting weight - 151 (12/25/2023)
    PW:146.2
    CW:144.4

Moving in the right direction this week.
  • nancyinmo
    nancyinmo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    nancyinmo
    Friday weigh-in
    PW: 121.8
    CW: 120.4
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,560 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! 🙋‍♀️ I'm a newbie here so thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself.

My name is Sue, and I am 63 years old. I live in southern Maryland, am married, have two grown kids (1 in Seattle, 1 in VA), 2 grandbabies (VA) and 1 fur baby 🐶. I work full time, currently teleworking 3-4 days a week. I love to read, ride my bike, quilt, and make greeting cards. I am always up for a challenge and am usually involved in multiple reading, fitness and Fitbit challenges at any given time. 📚🚶‍♀️

I have been on MFP for over 10 years now. Wow...time sure does fly!! I hit my “official” goal of 140 lbs two years ago but have crept steadily up since then to almost 150, which is my “I must do something now” threshold. It took me years (almost 20) to crack the 150 barrier so I never want to pass it again.

The days are getting longer, and slowly – too slowly for my taste - getting warmer, so I am looking forward to being able to get back outside and bike / hike / kayak. I am travelling 2 of the 4 weekends each month and that is always a challenge for me. We recently bought our “retirement” home in VA near the grandkids so we are going down there frequently, taking carloads of stuff and doing small projects like painting and putting up shelves. I’m looking forward to spending more time there and actually enjoying the time rather than fixing up the house. All in good time I guess. The permanent move is about 18 months away yet.

Anyway, that’s me. I am happy to be here and look forward to a great month! :)

• tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I am feeling better but won't weigh in because I didn't eat much over this past week due to beinh sick, the scale shows a 4 lbs weight loss. I think it will mess the stats as that 4 lbs of weight loss is due to eating only once or twice a day since Tuesday. I'll weigh in next week.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 Welcome to the Shape Shifters! 10 pounds gained in 2 years isn't bad at all (I can do that in two days :smiley:) , but I get that you want to step on the brakes on time. Good luck working on your goals and the house!
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl thank you for sharing, if you want to chat let me know. My husband got me the craziest puzzle for my birthday and I meant to tell you about it. It is a "clear impossible puzzle" I posted a picture of a similar one in the spoiler. It took me so long to do, I didn't have a reference picture at all.
    xckt3eg3zrg4.png

• izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    nancyinmo wrote: »
    nancyinmo
    Friday weigh-in
    PW: 121.8
    CW: 120.4

Amazing that you keep losing,what's your secret ? 😄
This discussion has been closed.