WaistAways Team Chat - MARCH 2024

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,102 Member
    Options
    Hoping to hear from @girlhitchhiker - you are the one new member we have not seen yet! Hope you make it - here or on the April team chat at https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10912618/waistaways-team-chat-april-2024/p1?new=1

:smiley:
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 413 Member
    edited March 30
    Options
    PW=79,2Kg
    CW=78,8Kg
    Back on the right track :)
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Friday Weigh-In (1 day late!)
    PW: 256.9
    CW: 254.0

Very busy at my mom's house for the big cleanout effort! But I think go up and down stairs and ladders with boxes of books and toys should count as a workout at least!
  • zankash23
    zankash23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi I would like to be exempted from this week’s weigh in. I haven’t been too great x
  • girlhitchhiker
    girlhitchhiker Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sorry, that it has taken me a couple of days to respond.

I'm Kmarie, 61 and from the USA. I know this isn't going to be an easy journey, but I also know I'm going to give it my all. My goal isn't just about losing weight, but becoming a healthier and more energetic person. Looking forward to the April challenge and getting to know everyone and learning from y'all.

Thank you for allowing me on this journey with y'all.
  • jugar
    Options
    zankash23 wrote: »
    Hi I would like to be exempted from this week’s weigh in. I haven’t been too great x
    No problem - I hope you feel better soon :heart:

@girlhitchhiker Welcome Kmarie! There's a great attitude there - it isn't easy, and you're going to give it your all. We have all kinds of ages and stages in here, and it feels great not to be working on this alone. For April, think of a few small changes you can make and stick to. Logging your food. Getting enough water or sleep. Getting lots of fiber. Walking for 30 minutes. It does not have to be a huge change to add up over time. You've got this!
  • jugar
    Options
    LAST CALL!
    Final weigh-ins due for March - have them in over the next 10 hours :smiley:

@CarolAnnM2
    @strong_fit_ells
    @micki48
    @ChelleChelle1031

Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
This discussion has been closed.