Options
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 193.8
    CW: 191.8
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,097 Member
    Options
    The April team chat is open! Please continue weigh-ins and other stats here through the end of Saturday. Go to the new month for (re)introductions and to set goals, commitments, and things you want to try:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10912619/shape-shifters-team-chat-april-2024/p1?new=1
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    edited March 30
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    Hello Shape Shifters … I keep trying every day, but it is so hard get out of this negative spiral. I am not entirely sure what is causing me to struggle so much. It is not like I am enjoying it. …. I know one thing that caused me some stress was a dentist appointment on Tuesday. It took a lot for me not to cancel it; I was so worried and scared even though there is no reason to be. The lead up to the check up is always the worst. There is one small thing they need to fix, but I am not concerned about that appointment.
    Good work facing your fear to show up for your dentist appointment! Each time we overtake our anxiety, it’s supposed to get easier. I hope that works for you. Since you’re not concerned about the follow up appointment, keeping the Tuesday appointment is a positive example of taking a step back up the spiral staircase — Keep climbing!
    Wednesday morning I saw my shoes were falling apart. The sole is coming loose. I noticed it on the left one first because it was worse there, but the right one had the same issue. These shoes are only a month old, so that's ridiculous. I emailed the webshop and sent over pictures. They said they could refund me or I could sent the shoes in for repair. Since I am otherwise happy with the shoes and I prefer green options, I decided to get them fixed up. I posted the package this morning and it can take 1-2 weeks before I have them back. … Sitting at home all day is really bad for me though, so I will deal with the pain.
    I hope your foot pain heals soon. I was in a similar Catch-22 the past few weeks and agree that some movement can actually feel better - both mentally and physically - as long as it doesn’t make the situation worse. I was skipping my winter conditioning workouts because of some pain but I felt better after I exercised.
    Anyway, first step to getting back on track is to stop the 'head in the sand' approach.
    YES! So true — 👏👏👏
    Today was a little better for steps, but no walk again because I was grumpy. I did do my gym rings workout and I have been working on jigsaw puzzles which has been fun. I finished one last evening and started a new one today. I also got a few new ones delivered. … I will be posting daily again now. Happy Friday everyone <3
    🙌 🥳 🙌 — Good to have you back !
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Steps
    3/28 6,393
    3/29 5,010
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl --I feel ya girl, hang in there ((hugs))
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,606 Member
    edited March 30
    Options
    @CasandraW Thank you for the offer! That puzzle looks horrible to me, lol :lol: I like a challenge, but when it goes into frustrating territory, I am out. I don't get that people enjoy those single color puzzles either. The gradient ones can be okay, but in general I prefer a nice image over something abstract. I am very impressed you finished it!
    @LaurieWrobo Thank you <3 We don't have your steps for the 27th.
    @PatriceFitnessPal Thanks, it is always the anticipation for me that is the worst part of it. I have a sticker with the appointment on my fridge so every day I can see when the date is, and the closer I get to it, the more anxious I get (it started months ago). I think I will just throw away the sticker instead! They always sent an email reminder a week in advance so maybe it will be better to forget about the date until that reminder. My heel pain has now been here for 10 months and lately seems to have slowly gotten worse. So I think it is time for a doctors visit soon. I have tried some things myself to sort it out, but nothing works long term. I hope your pain is gone!
    @Itadakimasu7 Thank you too!
    Everyone is always so nice in this group, you are the best. <3
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,606 Member
    edited March 30
    Options
    The daily card:
    zrd3vvus6qdz.jpg
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 910 Member
    edited March 30
    Options
    Izzyred9400
    Sat weigh in
    PW 139.7
    CW 138.6
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    edited March 30
    Options
    @Pupowl — That definitely sounds like a strategy worth testing out! Good reflection and planning.
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    CasandraW
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 226.4
    CW 225
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,273 Member
    edited March 30
    Options
    Steps
    3/28 6,393
    3/29 5,010
    @Pupowl
    It should be
    3/27 6,393
    3/28 5,010
    3/29 4,633
  • nancyinmo
    nancyinmo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    @izzyred9400 thanks. I’d actually like to stop losing at this point lol. I’m the most active I’ve ever been since moving to Miami: playing tennis, teaching Jazzercise, Zumba, walking. After losing 110 pounds now, I’m pretty much off the GLP1 at this point. I’ve upped my protein a LOT!! So I’m hoping the weight balances out. I’d be very happy in the 125-130 range, so if I gain, that’s fine. But moving to a warm-weather climate that offers lots of healthier food choices (from Missouri to Florida) really made such a positive difference in my life!!
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Thx @Tomsgal1985 I appreciate it my mom telling my dad she doesn't want to go home is pretty much it then just a matter of time....
    Lord bless you all 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Post
    @Tomsgal1985

PW: 222.2
    CW: 222.2
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,217 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Tue 3/26: 4,023
    Wed 3/27: 4,729
    Thu 3/28: 4,501

I've been experiencing knee pain on my walks lately, so I've been taking a much needed break from my steps goal. I hope a little break is all my knee needs.
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,217 Member
    Options
    frankwbrown
    March week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday, March 29
    PW: 251.0
    CW: 249.2 ( lost 1.8 lbs; 0.72%)
    LTD: ( gained 3.1 lbs; 1.24% this month)

I managed to lose some weight this past week despite cutting way back on my exercise, but I'm still ending the month having gained over 3 pounds. I hope to do better in April.

• alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    alleykat69
    weigh in: Saturday
    pw: 201.6
    cw: 202.3

just can't seem to get out of the 200's!!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,099 Member
    Options
    Still having some swelling, but it's better than it was so I posted my weigh-in this week...

PW: 308.0
    CW: 308.6

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,099 Member
    Options
    sruys4u9gnrs.gif
    We're missing 3 weigh-ins for the week:
    @Cyncia85
    @FWSWCindy x2
    @Zaxa2021 x2

Please report in ASAP. Thanks!