Shape Shifters Team Chat - APRIL 2024

Options

Replies

• FWSWCindy
    FWSWCindy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    FWSWCindy for step challenge. 10,000 a day!
    3.31.24 = 9627
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,532 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    8irp75d3b5qz.jpg
    FAQ for New Shape Shifters Members

How do I sign up for the Step Challenge?

Send the Captains a message that you'd like to join, provide your daily step goal and tell her your favorite place to walk. It's that simple! Please be aware though, you're making a commitment to post your steps every 2-3 days, which helps the Captains keep the stats caught up. If you're not willing to do this, please do not sign up. (THANKS!!)

@DaffyGirl88 It's halfway down the first page. Jessica always posts some information. Above is the quote about the step challenge.

@Pupowl THANK YOU!! I totally missed that post! I try to keep up with everyone's posts but apparently didn't scroll far enough up / down to catch that one. I appreciate you pointing me to the right place. :-)
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    FWSWCindy wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8 just getting back from vacation, we extended our trip! Sorry for missing the two checkin's, but there was no scale where we stayed. I'm back now!

Welcome back @FWSWCindy and in the future, just go ahead and ask to be excused during vacation, that way you're covered and if you extended, you'll be fine...glad you had a good time!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    FWSWCindy wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8 just getting back from vacation, we extended our trip! Sorry for missing the two checkin's, but there was no scale where we stayed. I'm back now!

You were placed on the drop list @FWSWCindy but I've asked the MODS to move you back. As soon as you're on the April chart, I'll report your weigh in and you'll be good as gold.
    Jessica
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Happy Easter to all existing Shape Shifters & the new members who celebrate.Spring is my favourite time of year.I love blossom & seeing all the flowers & plants come alive.I always feel more motivated to walk in nature & exercise more.I look forward to the lighter evenings as the clocks went back today.
    t7jarxgraw2w.png
    This is my little Easter Bunny he has lived in my flower pot for 30 years 😀 Every Easter he has a wash & a new 🎀 ribbon.

@izzyred9400 Where are you located that you just turned the clock back yesterday? I'm in Maryland and we did it 2 weeks ago. I love the longer days but think that I just now caught up on my sleep. 🥱😴
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Monday ~ April 1
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I had another lovely and quiet walk. It was a little misty again and I made it home before the rain started. I started and finished a puzzle. I wanted something easy and relaxing so I picked a round 500 piece one. Those are my absolute favourite to put together. I also vacuumed downstairs and mopped the kitchen. The rest of the day was pretty chill with lots of reading, tea, music and laptime for Tinus. Happy Tuesday everyone <3
    9ay7cy5rbh2k.jpg
    9wt30ypgfm2x.jpg
    0jrtaumiv83j.jpg
    sd3i9q8ni5x9.jpg
    6q6tr0jw1as3.jpg
  • Pupowl
    Options
    The daily card:
    There are always new things to learn from people around us, whether at home, at work or in our daily lives. The next time someone tells you something you didn't know, research around the subject to find out more about it. Impart that knowledge to someone else at the next opportunity. You may find yourself becoming more receptive to learning from others.

xapes3oca8oj.jpg
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Good morning! My steps so far this week are:
    Sun 3/31: 12,674
    Mon4/1: 10,537

My personal goal is 12,000 but I haven't hit it regularly in many months. A few years ago I was routinely getting 15-20k steps a day and I would like to get back to that. I think that's probably why my weight has crept up these last 2 years. Well, one reason anyway. :/
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Steps
    3/31 4,241
    4/1 5,017
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    JenHul
    Monday weigh in day
    PW: 129.8
    CW: 129.8

Back to work today after having 5 lovely, busy days off! The weather is gorgeous today and tomorrow, but then towards the end of the week that crazy white stuff (snow) will be back again :neutral:

Steps:
    Mar 31= 1973 (very lazy day binge watching shows)
    Apr 1 = 8399

Have a great Day ShapeShifters!
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,207 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Sun 3/31: 5,873
    Mon 4/1: 8,211
  • FWSWCindy
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 I did report I was going on vacation to the Florida keys and was unsure if a scale would be there. I only expected to miss one weigh in, but our trip was extended due to cancelled flights.

Thanks for getting me back on the team. I do appreciate it.
  • FWSWCindy
    Options

4cj0ivb7yqs9.png
  • Pupowl
    edited April 2
    Options
    @FWSWCindy You said you would let us know if you didn't have access to a scale, but after that post, you didn't say anything until after you got back. We can't remember what every single member of the team is up to. Either way, it wasn't a big deal and it is nice to have you back.
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Wednesday weigh-in (had to weigh today, won't be home tonight/tomorrow)

PW: 216.1
    CW: 214.7
    LTD: 37.9 lbs lost total
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 908 Member
    edited April 2
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 I should have written the clocks went FORWARD.I live in England UK 🤔
    @Itadakimasu7 the menopause sucks,I'm getting spots on my forehead & I'm well past the teenage spotty phase !!
    @Pupowl not had chance to say well done you for being honest about yourself.Well done for sharing your struggles with mental health & your binge eating.Also HUGE congrats on picking yourself up & getting control of your eating.Im sure you have helped people maybe going through the same struggles.🥰
This discussion has been closed.