PW: 195.3
    CW: 193.3

Great week!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,547 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

My steps for Tuesay 4/9 are 14,893

I really should've peekd at them before sitting down for the night. I know I could've walked around the house until 15k :)
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    edited April 10
    Options
    @cre804 - I think you live in Texas, right? It sounds as though there was a lot of people enjoying the experience together — how fun to be in the direct path to get such a perfect vantage point! My neighbor sent me the photo I posted above from Cleveland, Ohio, which was also one of the best locations to see the natural phenomenon.

One of my favorite uncles died on the day of the eclipse so I sent the picture to a few family members and friends with a message that “of course the sun stopped shining briefly today in honor of Uncle Patrick.” He made the world a little lighter and a lot more fun!

I watched the eclipse from western Virginia, while driving back home from a weekend trip to Tennessee. I called some people during the drive to let them know my uncle had died and they shared so many fun and beautiful memories with me. I’m sad but also feel so fortunate to have had him in my life. Carpe Diem, Shape Shifters!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,547 Member
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo you and me both!! B)
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    Hey yall. @pupowl, can you move me back to the team from support? I FINALLY got released to increase my activities. My step count cannot exceed 3500 to 4000 at the moment but since my surgical scar is closed and no longer draining, I'm excited. I return end of July for a follow-up. Hoping I can continue to increase my step count in the meantime.

@Armygirlarmyof1 That's great news! Of course we can get you moved back. Do you have a recent weigh in we can use as your starting weight? And will you keep Monday as your weigh in day? Thanks!

Cw 243.3. Monday weigh ins. Ty Laura
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh In
    PW: 166.1
    CW: 166.0
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Steps
    4/8 6,118
    4/9 7,596
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Steps:
    Apr. 8= 10,185
    Apr. 9= 10,225

Have a great "hump' day everyone!
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh-In

PW: 214.7
    CW: 214.6
    LTD: 38.0 lbs
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite uncles died on the day of the eclipse so I sent the picture to a few family members and friends with a message that “of course the sun stopped shining briefly today in honor of Uncle Patrick.” He made the world a little lighter and a lot more fun!

I watched the eclipse from western Virginia, while driving back home from a weekend trip to Tennessee. I called some people during the drive to let them know my uncle had died and they shared so many fun and beautiful memories with me. I’m sad but also feel so fortunate to have had him in my life. Carpe Diem, Shape Shifters!

@PatriceFitnessPal So very sorry for the loss of your favorite uncle...I like how you honored him...his light will always shine in the lives of those he loved...may you find peace from your grief soon...thinking of you today...
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,602 Member
    Options
    @izzyred9400 Happy birthday Izzy! Beautiful photo, I hope you are having an amazing time.
    0lx5fasomz28.jpg
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited April 10
    Options
    dhidpfp7myv2.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @izzyred9400 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    @izzyred9400 Happy Birthday!!!!!
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    @izzyred9400 , happy birthday 🎂
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    nancyinmo wrote: »
    I have a job interview tomorrow morning to teach Aqua aerobics!!!
    That’s fantastic!!! Good luck

This discussion has been closed.