Options
    Cyncia85 weigh in for April 10th

PW=203
    CW=203
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,602 Member
    Options
    The daily card:
    We all want to be safe, healthy, and happy. So even if it feels a bit self-indulgent, reminding ourselves of this throughout the day is a lovely way to stay in touch with this basic desire. An easy way to do this is to repeat the phrases "May I be well" and "May I be happy" to yourself. These words will cultivate a sense of self-care and can bring a feeling of warmth and kindness to even the coldest times. Try incorporating the phrases into your daily routine by repeating them to yourself each morning when you wake up, and each evening before you go to sleep.

z8mx1jl409ua.jpg
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,552 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 sorry about your back, glad you're up and about now. How is your husband doing?
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Steps for Thursday 4/11 13,401

Friday Weigh-In
    PW: 149.0
    CW: 149.3
  • nancyinmo
    nancyinmo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    nancyinmo
    Friday
    Goal zone weight: 119.4
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Steps
    4/10 7,984
    4/11 4,575
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Good Morning
    Steps:
    Apr 10= 10,137
    Apr 11= 8763

Congrats @nancyinmo on getting the job! Happy Belated B'Day @izzyred9400

@Itadakimasu7 did you want to partner up again for the walking challenge? We can keep our team name as "Gallifrey Gals"? Let me know, if not that's ok :smile:
    Have a great Weekend ShapeShifters!
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    kcpond

Thursday Weigh In
    PW: 235.0
    CW: 237.2
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,099 Member
    Options
    tvonb6bnpwqa.png
    Anyone on the team interested in Partnering Up with me for next week's Partner's Walking Challenge? I am looking to keep it moving! Let me know!
    Jessica :smile:

@jessicakrall8 oh, oh, pick me!! 🙋‍♀️

@DaffyGirl88 I would be thrilled to have you as my walking partner in crime! Why don't we call our team, Partners in Crime?!! LOL! This will be a blast!!! I'll post my steps daily and watch for your reports as well. I'll also push myself to do as much as I can next week...let's kick booty!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Can I do the waking challenge solo @jessicakrall8? I can only do so many steps at the moment per orthopedic surgeon and tomorrow makes 3 months out.

@Armygirlarmyof1 I think your idea is a great one and that way, you won't be tempted to push yourself to be more competitive! Please be careful and follow your doctor's instructions...you're doing so well on your recovery progress, that you don't want to risk any setbacks! Hope you're feeling a little better and stronger every day! I've added you to the chart.
    Jessica
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 Wonderful, I love the name LOL
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    Friday
    PW 198.5
    CW 198.0

Just a reminder to admins that I will be on vacation the rest of the month. I expect to be back to weigh-ins on Friday, May 3. Arrivederci!
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    @cre804 - Great job staying in Onederland! Enjoy your trip!
  • melissataylor1986
    melissataylor1986 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I think I need to change my weigh in day. Can I change it to Saturday?
  • jessicakrall8
    edited April 12
    Options
    I think I need to change my weigh in day. Can I change it to Saturday?

Sending a note to the MODS to switch you now to Saturday...FYI, you have already weighed in for this week, so please make sure to weigh in next Saturday, Apr 20th. Hope it works better for you...
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    cre804 wrote: »
    Cre804
    Friday
    PW 198.5
    CW 198.0

Just a reminder to admins that I will be on vacation the rest of the month. I expect to be back to weigh-ins on Friday, May 3. Arrivederci!

@cre804 Sent a note to the MODS move you to the support team and will move you back for May 3rd return. Enjoy your vacation! @pupowl
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Where are all of my walkers?!! Get your walking partners lined up for next week's Partner Up Group Challenge!! Gonna be a fun one! COME ON!
    Jessica

@Pupowl @frankwbrown @LaurieWrobo @JenHul @izzyred9400 @FWSWCindy
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Where are all of my walkers?!! Get your walking partners lined up for next week's Partner Up Group Challenge!! Gonna be a fun one! COME ON!
    Jessica

@Pupowl @frankwbrown @LaurieWrobo @JenHul @izzyred9400 @FWSWCindy

And @Krysless2 and @Tomsgal1985 they are both walkers also!
This discussion has been closed.