Shape Shifters Team Chat - APRIL 2024

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,079 Member
    edited April 13
    Options
    Where are all of my walkers?!! Get your walking partners lined up for next week's Partner Up Group Challenge!! Gonna be a fun one! COME ON!
    Jessica

@Pupowl @frankwbrown @LaurieWrobo @JenHul @izzyred9400 @FWSWCindy

And @Krysless2 and @Tomsgal1985 they are both walkers also!

@Krysless2 is recovering from surgery so I figured it might not be good for pushing to exercise. Just picked a few random names to nudge…FYI @tomsgal1985 isn't listed on the Step Challenge for April, so that's why I didn't recognize the name...
    Jessica
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,196 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Tue 4/9: 10,050
    Wed 4/10: 1,296
    Thu 4/11: 1,954
    I have a friend visiting and it's really impacting my exercise routine. I'll hopefully get back into it starting this coming Wednesday.
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,196 Member
    Options
    frankwbrown
    April week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday, April 12
    PW: 250.1
    CW: 249.7 ( lost 0.4 lbs; 0.16%)
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 281 Member
    edited April 13
    Options
    @Itadakimasu7 did you want to partner up again for the walking challenge? We can keep our team name as "Gallifrey Gals"? Let me know, if not that's ok :smile: [/quote]

@JenHul Roger that, I've been a bit out of pocket lately, send me a message when / where to report steps and we'll do it! Sorry for a late response, if I'm too late I understand! I'll start wearing my Apple Watch again and counting. The weather is nice and I've been walking every evening with my husband and exercising so I should have a kinda decent count! :D

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 I thought support was supposed to be for longer breaks? cre804 is only missing two weeks, so I just excused her. Moving to and from support is only more work for the people behind the scenes.
  • Pupowl
    edited April 13
    Options
    Friday ~ April 12
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I was feeling tired (and a bit lazy), my head hurt and I just wasn't in the mood to walk. It was another very grey morning so I stayed home. I got some groceries and I got my new matrass delivered. I planned to order it later, but they had a 15% discount if you handed over your old matrass which I thought was a really good deal. There was only another week or so left on the offer so I just got it a bit earlier than planned. I was worried about sleeping on it since it is hard to get used to a new matrass. While the matrass felt very different, I slept okay, though my sleepscore was a bit low. I did my gym rings workout in the afternoon and worked on my puzzle a bit.
    I got another package later in the day which had waterdrops. I was really excited to try those. I generally don't struggle with drinking water, but when it gets warmer I don't drink tea anymore and 4 liters of plain water gets a bit boring. I got a starter pack with 6 different flavours to try out. They are all zero calories and you can add one drop to 400-600ml of water. They also have a subscription option for them which is cheaper. I will see how I like the flavours and then maybe get a few packs every 5 weeks or so. At the end of the afternoon my Turkish neighbour came over with his daughter. They were handing out baklava in the neighbourhood that his wife made to celebrate the end of Ramadan. Really sweet! I was already done eating for the day, so I will have it after my walk today. Happy Saturday everyone <3
    msqrcazkc46z.jpg
    y298pp5mb9x8.jpg
  • Pupowl
    Options
    The daily card:
    wdeysaur9oay.jpg
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,505 Member
    Options
    Steps for Friday 4/12
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    CasandraW
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 225
    CW 228
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 193.2
    CW: 194

Was my birthday last Friday so indulged quite a bit over the weekend.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8 I thought support was supposed to be for longer breaks? cre804 is only missing two weeks, so I just excused her. Moving to and from support is only more work for the people behind the scenes.
    Pupowl wrote: »

@pupowl It's actually three weeks, since she's not returning until May 3rd. Last time a request like this came in, Liselyn was very clear to not excuse over two weeks, but move them to support, so I sent the request to her. Have a good weekend!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 193.2
    CW: 194

Was my birthday last Friday so indulged quite a bit over the weekend.

Happy belated birthday @bearchested!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 when does the walking challenge start ? Is it tomorrow? I'm away till Tuesday but I can still post my steps.Anyone want to be my walking buddy ?
    I'm just off for a walk now to take some photos as its been a bit hazy the last 2 evenings.g75lcwankbgr.png
    @izzyred9400

Yes, it starts on Sunday...just let me know who your partner is once you find them...your pictures are gorgeous!!! Have fun!
    Jessica
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 923 Member
    edited April 13
    Options
    Weekly Weigh In Post
    Saturday, April 13

Tomsgal1985
    PW: 220.2
    CW: 221.8 (too much birthday)
  • tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone,

Here is my Saturday morning weigh-in

weight: 187.6 lbs

I didn't work out a single day this week due to lack of energy, I'm surprised I didn't gain.

I did move a bit though. Eclipse day, we had a nice long walk to get to a prime spot. I also did a lot of cleaning this week (though not quite spring cleaning yet). So I did move a bit, maybe that's why I still lost a bit.

This week I ordered in 3 times because of lack of time. One of those meals was pizza. The others were healthy.
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    alleykat69
    weigh in: Saturday
    pw:200.4
    cw:200.8
    too bad it wasn't 4oz the other way. :( gotta work harder this week. ;)
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    60zcyvwknsuy.jpg
    Missing two weigh-ins from this week:
    @angmarie28
    @Yukie_OP

Stats begin early tomorrow morning, so please report in ASAP. Thanks!

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @FWSWCindy Please report your steps for all of this week, Apr 7th to present. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    The Week 3 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Apr 14th. Please join us for the Partner Up Walking Challenge! Find your partner and send me a message containing your names and your team name! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10913593/april-week-3-group-challenge-partner-up-walking-challenge#latest

Looking forward to an active and fun week! See you in the chat thread!
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.