4/14 11,005 ST = 30
    4/15
    4/16
    4/17
    4/18
    4/19
    4/20

Rainbow ~ purple
    Appliance ~ Since I started making protein smoothies everyday, it's my blender. My air fryer is a close second!

@Megan_smartiepants1970. Thank you for getting my weigh-in day changed🙂

@cormierannie ~ I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family during this difficult time.

@lindamtuck2018 ~ good luck with your appointment this week. Great on your steps. I hate when I forget to check in the evening and wake up barely missing goal.

@rainyrae ~ hang in there! You've got a lot on your plate.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,390 Member
    Options
    itladyee wrote: »
    Motto:
    🏋🏾‍♀️ Don't think, just do it!!
    Eat well 🥗to Live Well 🚢✈️🧳
    H2O - Make it Flow 💦💦💦

Recap: Looking forward to a good week!

Goals for April - Water ~ get to 80

- THOUGHTS:
    Happy Monday...

Step Challenge - Goal 8500
    ST = Moderate
    4/14 11,005 ST = 30
    4/15
    4/16
    4/17
    4/18
    4/19
    4/20

Rainbow ~ purple
    Appliance ~ Since I started making protein smoothies everyday, it's my blender. My air fryer is a close second!

@Megan_smartiepants1970. Thank you for getting my weigh-in day changed🙂 You are very welcome :)

@cormierannie ~ I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family during this difficult time.

@lindamtuck2018 ~ good luck with your appointment this week. Great on your steps. I hate when I forget to check in the evening and wake up barely missing goal.

@rainyrae ~ hang in there! You've got a lot on your plate.

• aactuallyaash
    aactuallyaash Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Aactuallyaash
    7:4730
    13: 2072

Thanks for all you do!
  • aactuallyaash
    Options
    @cormierannie

Much healing to you and yours 💔❤️‍🩹 I am so sorry
  • aactuallyaash
    edited April 16
    Options
    kmxp943xblcj.jpg

What kitchen appliance do you use everyday? I have 2 ... my coffee pot and my air fryer

Nurtribullet (I just tried the recipe for a "chocolate milkshake" using dates and cocoa powder🤤) & stove top as I don't own a microwave
  • RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 214 Member
    Options

Thanks for asking! It's given me some clarity 🙂🙂

@Slimmersixties Thanks for the thoughtful reply. I have never met anyone else who diets by RV! 😁 It challenges me to think about creative ways I can make my own changes lasting, easier, and more enjoyable. I am interested to hear how you continue to work on these things!

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    5eenitb3ea6j.jpg

If you were a fruit, what fruit would you be? I would be a dragon fruit ...I absolutely love this fruit especially in smoothies
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    aw86qdk8urc6.jpg

OVERDUE
    @ChickieBoom22

TUESDAY WEIGH-IN
    @aactuallyaash

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    caq4kbbxz4xd.jpg

APRIL WEEK 2 RESULTS
    TOP 5 STEPPERS ARE:
    1ST @Hotspur11 76,839 steps
    2ND @itladyee 69,363 steps
    3RD @myhands4God 63,321 steps
    4TH @RoblinB 59,418 steps
    5TH @Trillium54 48,861 steps
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE :):):)
    AS A Group We Walked 477,456 steps
    WELL DONE EVERYBODY :):):):)

RECOGNIZING EVERYONE WHO PLEDGED THEIR STEPS
    @lindamtuck2018 5/7
    @aactaullyaash 4/7
    @itladyee 6/7
    @Hotspur11 7/7
    @RoblinB 7/7
    @Slimmersixties 3/7
    @FindingSamMon 5/7
    @myhands4God 6/7
    @myndieet 6/7
    @Trillium54 4/7
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    If I am not on your friend's list ... Please add me so that if I need to communicate or message you I can... Thank you :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    rainyrae wrote: »
    rainyrae wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

I am dropping out of the step challenge. I tried lowering my number and I can’t even get those in. To be honest, I’m hanging on by a thread just staying in the group but I’m gonna keep swimming “as Dori says” a little while longer.

Is there anything in particular causing you grief right now? Someone on the team might have some suggestions.

I’m just struggling with the care of my mother in law. I like to get up and work out in the mornings but I have to wait until she is up and get her ready for the day before I can do that which can take a while. By that time I feel like it’s cutting in to my time that I need to do the daily chores of picking up, preparing meals, and never ending laundry as she taken to taking off her depends throughout the day and I find out too late. 🤦‍♀️. These may be excuses but I am dragging mentally and physically.

Wow, that is a lot. I can see how it would take a toll on you. Is there anyone who could c9me give you a break occasionally?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @lovethyneighbor
    Welcome back!
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited April 16
    Options
    Steps:
    April 14th: 5,018
    April 15th: 6,523

I went for a walk with my granddaughter yesterday so my steps are better than the day before. It’s even warmer today so I am hoping to get out after lunch. I am in the process of organizing my closet. I only did it 6 weeks ago. It’s a big walk-in so everything gets thrown in there. This time I swear it’s staying organized.

I use my coffee pot daily. It is a must have. I guess my fridge is used daily.

I would be an apple. They are red( my colour) and so delicious.
  • aactuallyaash
    Options
    5eenitb3ea6j.jpg

If you were a fruit, what fruit would you be? I would be a dragon fruit ...I absolutely love this fruit especially in smoothies

Definitely pineapple 🍍
    Big crown, tough prickly exterior, but once you get inside, nothing but sweetness 😂
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Aactuallyaash
    Tuesday
    Pw: 229.8
    Cw: 226.6

Great loss...Congrats :)
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Aactuallyaash
    Tuesday
    Pw: 229.8
    Cw: 226.6

YES!! Let's friggin gooooo!!
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. 👋🏼 I am back after slipping way off the beaten path. A lot of weight was gained and now trying to get back on track.

I actually weighed in last Wednesday at 240.2, so I will keep Wednesday as my weigh day.

I see step count is still going strong. Remind me please, is this daily submission or weekly?

My reason for coming back: I came down with a ‘viral sinus infection’ 🤨 and went to the doctor. My blood pressure was the highest it had ever been. I have never been diagnosed with high blood pressure but the last several times I went to the doctor it was high. This time is was 147/94. The NP never looked at my chart and still proceeded with prescribing a steroid (which raises blood pressure). I was so desperate for relief from the sinus pain that I didn’t say anything either. Needless to say it scared me so much that I didn’t even drink coffee for two weeks, and I’m a daily coffee drinker. Today was my first coffee since and I thought my heart was going to pound out of my chest.

I told my husband I was going to cut back on the coffee and he said, yeah right. 🤭 I definitely will though bc it really scared me.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Hi everyone. 👋🏼 I am back after slipping way off the beaten path. A lot of weight was gained and now trying to get back on track.

I actually weighed in last Wednesday at 240.2, so I will keep Wednesday as my weigh day.

I see step count is still going strong. Remind me please, is this daily submission or weekly?

My reason for coming back: I came down with a ‘viral sinus infection’ 🤨 and went to the doctor. My blood pressure was the highest it had ever been. I have never been diagnosed with high blood pressure but the last several times I went to the doctor it was high. This time is was 147/94. The NP never looked at my chart and still proceeded with prescribing a steroid (which raises blood pressure). I was so desperate for relief from the sinus pain that I didn’t say anything either. Needless to say it scared me so much that I didn’t even drink coffee for two weeks, and I’m a daily coffee drinker. Today was my first coffee since and I thought my heart was going to pound out of my chest.

I told my husband I was going to cut back on the coffee and he said, yeah right. 🤭 I definitely will though bc it really scared me.

Hi lovethyneighbor... Welcome back .. I am Megan I am the captain of this marvelous team ...I will get you added to our step challenge .. just give me a step count ...You can either submit daily or weekly its up to you ...I always put up a reminder of the people's steps I need each week
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    RoblinB wrote: »

Thanks for asking! It's given me some clarity 🙂🙂

@Slimmersixties Thanks for the thoughtful reply. I have never met anyone else who diets by RV! 😁 It challenges me to think about creative ways I can make my own changes lasting, easier, and more enjoyable. I am interested to hear how you continue to work on these things!

I've been giving alot of thought to the reply i gave you! Its really made me consider why it's so easy to lose weight in the rv and why I'm such a failure when i return home! I've identified one of the problems as stress!! I do nothing while I'm away just relax .... I've been home for 10 days and 6 of those days I've been running around doing things for other people ! I've got alot of older friends here who don't speak Spanish so they save up their issues until i come home! I'm coming up with a plan to address all the reasons i can't lose weight at home! I'm off in the rv again on Saturday for a month and when i return i will have a plan! Thanks again for your question is really got me thinking!
This discussion has been closed.