PW: 152.6
    CW: 151.0
    😁
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,946 Member
    edited April 13
    Options
    inshapeCK
    PW: 140.7 pounds (Sat. March 23rd: 3 weeks ago: Was back down 0.7 pounds)
    CW: 145.0 pounds (Sat. April 13th: today: Gained 4.3 pounds)

Being going through a really rough time physically and emotionally.
    Have been able to do some walking for exercise some days which is good for me.
    Healthy eating has been on and off.
    Some days I have made healthy choices and other days I have given into binge eating junkfood or gotten unhealthy take out instead of cooking which I despise doing.
    Only goal right now is to keep trying and to keep putting one foot in front of the other.
    My main goal right now is to halt anymore weight gain and to eventually work my way back down to 139.7 pounds which is what I weighed on February 17th.
    Need to lose 5.3 pounds to get back to the weight I was 8 weeks ago.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,068 Member
    Options
    rainyrae wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Saturday weigh in

PW: 191.1
    CW: 189.6!!!

Nice loss ...Congrats :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    inshapeCK wrote: »
    inshapeCK

Some days I have made healthy choices and other days I have given into binge eating junkfood or gotten unhealthy take out instead of cooking which I despise doing.
    Only goal right now is to keep trying and to keep putting one foot in front of the other.
    My main goal right now is to halt anymore weight gain and to eventually work my way back down to 139.7 pounds which is what I weighed on February 17th.

Sorry you are going through a really rough time..I hope things get better for you ....hugsssss
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    RoblinB wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 152.6
    CW: 151.0
    😁

Nice loss ...Congrats :)
  • RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    @Jimboden3 @NouveauRee @FindingSamMon @lindamtuck2018 @rainyrae Way to go!!!

And @itladyee - you are actively seeking out stairs to climb?! Now that is real world HIIT! 👏

Hey @Slimmersixties - Way to take control of this. What is it about the RV that makes it work so well for you?

@inshapeCK Thanks for sharing this struggle. We all worry about losing our grip. Please post lots! As you all know (because I post to you all!), I am a believer that putting it out here helps.

And on that note, we are into a full month period of celebrations at our house + mounting annual work pressures for me. Feasting + stress … need I say more?! Gonna try to focus on the reasons for the celebrations with maximal time management in between! Off and running!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    ny1cvyf7l62e.jpg

What is your dream job? Mine is being an ER nurse...I just can't do my job at this time due to being injured... I do go in sometimes and help at the front desk
  • liketoyak
    liketoyak Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Liketoyak
    Saturday (new) weigh in
    PW-288.1
    CW-286.7
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,363 Member
    Options
    Mottos:
    🏋🏾‍♀️ Don't think, just do it!!
    Eat well 🥗to Live Well 🚢✈️🧳
    H2O - Make it Flow 💦💦💦

- THOUGHTS:

ygl0g7frcoai.png

Step Challenge - Goal 8500
    ST = Moderate

4/7 4,780
    4/8 13,623
    4/9 9,006
    4/10 11,087
    4/11 9,326
    4/12 8,879
    4/13

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    I want to change my weigh-in day to Saturday. Yesterday 219.6, today 218.6. This has been happening for quite a while so let's see if this helps my mental state🙂

Dream Job ~ Right now it's retirement and making health and exercise be my job! But I've actually worked my Dream Job and that was in IT. I'm still in the field now but my current work isn't as satisfying as it used to be and I'm ready to retire. But..when I was a programmer - I loved it because it was self rewarding! I'd write code that would solve a problem or give someone information that they needed and I didn't have to wait for recognition. If it worked, then that was my satisfaction. I also enjoyed project management in my field but not as much as programming!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    itladyee wrote: »
    Mottos:
    🏋🏾‍♀️ Don't think, just do it!!
    Eat well 🥗to Live Well 🚢✈️🧳
    H2O - Make it Flow 💦💦💦

- THOUGHTS:

ygl0g7frcoai.png

ST = Moderate

4/7 4,780
    4/8 13,623
    4/9 9,006
    4/10 11,087
    4/11 9,326
    4/12 8,879
    4/13

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    I want to change my weigh-in day to Saturday. Yesterday 219.6, today 218.6. This has been happening for quite a while so let's see if this helps my mental state🙂

Dream Job ~ Right now it's retirement and making health and exercise be my job! But I've actually worked my Dream Job and that was in IT. I'm still in the field now but my current work isn't as satisfying as it used to be and I'm ready to retire. But..when I was a programmer - I loved it because it was self rewarding! I'd write code that would solve a problem or give someone information that they needed and I didn't have to wait for recognition. If it worked, then that was my satisfaction. I also enjoyed project management in my field but not as much as programming!

I will get your weigh-in day changed
  • myndieet
    myndieet Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Step Challenge - Goal 6000

4/7 sun 2982
    4/8 mon 3040
    4/9 tue 2946
    4/10 wed 3411
    4/11 thur 4696
    4/12 fri 1798
    4/13 sat 1928
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,588 Member
    Options
    itladyee wrote: »
    Friday Weigh-In
    PW: 219.2
    CW: 219.6

Motto: 🏋🏾‍♀️ Don't think, just do it!! Eat well 🥗to Live Well 🚢✈️🧳

Recap: I've been doing really well with water this week and exercise continues to be consistent including the HIIT process. This week I've become facinated that the Apple watch counts flights of stairs..so I've been finding stairs to climb just to see that number tick up! Max 4, so far!🙂 I've been over on calories pretty much all week. The ironic part is I actually planned meals/dinners for the entire month of April, primarily from skinnytaste.com. Some of them have been really good, and that's when my portion control issues come into play. I also haven't been targeting low carb and I know that's a killer for me.

Goals for April - Water ~ get to 80

- THOUGHTS:

ST = Moderate

4/7 4,780
    4/8 13,623
    4/9 9,006
    4/10 11,087
    4/11 9,326
    4/12
    4/13

Favorite Ice cream > Butter Pecan🙂
    I would be Fall > I love the colors, love the cool mornings and warm afternoons.
    Chips > I'd probably kill for Ruffles!
    3 words > Reliable, Faithful and stubborn🙂 (the first three words that came to mind)
    Sport > I'm not much of a sports player these days. I used to play badminton in high school and college, and I used to bowl.

@myhands4God ~ Welcome back! Puppy pictures please!!🙂

@lindamtuck2018 ~ Sorry you're in so much pain, but great job in getting the 20 minute walk in! I like what @Trillium54 said about brushing teeth. I'm going to try that. Even if you do eat after brushing, it doesn't take the same.

@Nachdeezy ~ So close for real!! Keep going, you got this!!

I'm looking for a walking partner for the challenge next week. Any one want to team up?

If you haven’t found anyone I am game. My step goal is 5,500 and some days go over that. The challenge will push me to get the steps done.
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited April 13
    Options
    inshapeCK wrote: »
    inshapeCK

Be kind to yourself as you go through this. You will get back down to your low weight. Hugs!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps:
    April 8th: 6,483
    April 9th: 8,782
    April 10th:5,877
    April 11th: 3,381
    April 12th: 3,279

I ended up resting again yesterday. I knew this morning that I wasn’t able to walk because of my back. I said enough is enough and I went to the pool. I soaked and stretched in the hot tub before my swim. After the swim, I went back in the hot tub to stretch.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,227 Member
    Options
    The Week 3 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Apr 14th. Please join us for the Partner Up Walking Challenge! Find your partner and send me a message containing your names and your team name! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10913593/april-week-3-group-challenge-partner-up-walking-challenge#latest

Looking forward to an active and fun week! See you in the chat thread!
    Jessica
  • itladyee
    Options
    u91oavv0ddb6.png

I remember going through this stage with my son. Parental lesson...pick your battles. He got over it. My only rule was...I should NOT be able to see your underwear. If I see your underwear, I WILL pull your pants all the way down!
  • itladyee
    edited April 14
    Options
    If you haven’t found anyone I am game. My step goal is 5,500 and some days go over that. The challenge will push me to get the steps done.
    @lindamtuck2018 ~ let's do it!!! We need a team name!
  • RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps!
    Apr 7 8025
    Apr 8 8405
    Apr 9 8249
    Apr 10 8049
    Apr 11 9160
    Apr 12 9441
    Apr 13 8089