Options
    jruvb9qudlni.jpg

THURSDAY WEIGH-INS

@NachDeezy
    @aneedlecraft
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. 👋🏼 I am back after slipping way off the beaten path. A lot of weight was gained and now trying to get back on track.

I actually weighed in last Wednesday at 240.2, so I will keep Wednesday as my weigh day.

I see step count is still going strong. Remind me please, is this daily submission or weekly?

My reason for coming back: I came down with a ‘viral sinus infection’ 🤨 and went to the doctor. My blood pressure was the highest it had ever been. I have never been diagnosed with high blood pressure but the last several times I went to the doctor it was high. This time is was 147/94. The NP never looked at my chart and still proceeded with prescribing a steroid (which raises blood pressure). I was so desperate for relief from the sinus pain that I didn’t say anything either. Needless to say it scared me so much that I didn’t even drink coffee for two weeks, and I’m a daily coffee drinker. Today was my first coffee since and I thought my heart was going to pound out of my chest.

I told my husband I was going to cut back on the coffee and he said, yeah right. 🤭 I definitely will though bc it really scared me.

Welcome home!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    myndieet wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Weigh in day: wednesday
    PW 222.2 (100,8 kg)
    CW 219.4 ( 99,5 kg)

Haven't got any energy these last weeks, but hey that's living with fibro. This period shall pass 🙏 I'm moving in the house all day, preparing food and doing the household chores stuff, but my activity tracker doesn't register that many steps as it would when I walk outside.. Anyways, my weight is going down and I'm really enjoying the food I'm eating 😋

Awesome loss!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Stacimfit wrote: »
    Good Morning fellow MFP Downsizers!! How have you all been?? I am back!! I hope you all had a wonderful winter and start to springtime!! My lovely Megan is going to add me back in the group to get me motivated again. I fell off the wagon for a few months, but I did not give up completely!! I kept logging and trying to make healthy choices while I was taking a break from really going hard. But it is time to get back to work!! Can't wait to hear how everyone is doing!!

Update on my goals:
    Try to get one 30 minute walk in per day.
    Drink 8 cups of water a day.
    2x 10-minute lower body exercises a day since that is where I want to focus on losing
    No eating after say 6-7pm
    Fast once a week for 15 hours

SW: 170
    Weigh in day will be: Mondays

Hey you- Welcome back!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    19y4umjmpoww.jpg

If you were a dog... What would your name be? I think I would be named Bailey

my name would definitely be "No"
  • aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Thursday Check-in
    PW: 323(?)
    CW: 321
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    edited April 18
    Options

Steps:
    April 14th: 5,018
    April 15th: 6,523
    April 16th: 7,384
    April 17th: 2,952

Steps sucked. My stomach was bothering me so I thought I would lay down and then go for a walk. Didn’t know anything until hubby woke me up 4 hours later when he got home.

PW 151.4
    CW 147.4

My stomach has been off so in turn so was my eating. Result a big loss.

• lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Steps:

4/17: 8,111

I walked my driveway again last night and was able to get the GPS to sync. 6 laps is 1.0 mile. Not too bad!!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Thursday Check-in
    PW: 323(?)
    CW: 321

Great work!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Steps:

Steps sucked. My stomach was bothering me so I thought I would lay down and then go for a walk. Didn’t know anything until hubby woke me up 4 hours later when he got home.

PW 151.4
    CW 147.4

Nice loss my friend.. sorry about the circumstances☹️
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Steps:

4/17: 8,111

I walked my driveway again last night and was able to get the GPS to sync. 6 laps is 1.0 mile. Not too bad!!

I think that's awesome- way to do it!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    SW - 630
    PW - 403.6
    CW - 398.2

5.4 loss to go roaring into a new century. Wow. A bit lost for words here.

Much love yall
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,390 Member
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW - 630
    PW - 403.6
    CW - 398.2

5.4 loss to go roaring into a new century. Wow. A bit lost for words here.

Much love yall

Amazing loss ...so proud of you and your accomplishments :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Steps:

PW 151.4
    CW 147.4

Nice loss Linda .... I hope everything goes well today for you ... I see my surgeon this afternoon .. I have a feeling I have another infection
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    dam94koeq8y7.jpg

If you could build your dream house ...Which style of house would you build?
    Mine would be a two story modern farmhouse :)
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    dam94koeq8y7.jpg

If you could build your dream house ...Which style of house would you build?
    Mine would be a two story modern farmhouse :)

I would definitely build a craftsman style home with a hug front porch. I want to get old and sit there in a rocking chair, sipping sweet tea.
  • Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to share this amazing Oatmeal Banana Protein Smoothie that I am just going crazy over right now!! It is sooo good.

1/4 cup protein oats (I used Kodiak)
    1 banana chopped into chunks and frozen
    1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (I did 1/4 water and 1/4 2% milk)
    1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
    1/2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
    1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
    1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
    1/8 teaspoon kosher salt don’t skip this, as it makes the oatmeal pop!

Delicious! You should all try it :)
  • Stacimfit
    Options
    RoblinB wrote: »
    @Stacimfit Welcome back!! The wagon awaits! 🙂

Thank you @robinb
  • Stacimfit
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    Stacimfit wrote: »
    Good Morning fellow MFP Downsizers!! How have you all been?? I am back!! I hope you all had a wonderful winter and start to springtime!! My lovely Megan is going to add me back in the group to get me motivated again. I fell off the wagon for a few months, but I did not give up completely!! I kept logging and trying to make healthy choices while I was taking a break from really going hard. But it is time to get back to work!! Can't wait to hear how everyone is doing!!

Update on my goals:
    Try to get one 30 minute walk in per day.
    Drink 8 cups of water a day.
    2x 10-minute lower body exercises a day since that is where I want to focus on losing
    No eating after say 6-7pm
    Fast once a week for 15 hours

SW: 170
    Weigh in day will be: Mondays

Hey you- Welcome back!

Thank you @NachDeezy <3
  • myhands4God
    myhands4God Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Need some advice/ suggestions/ideas-- Since getting the puppy I have not been able to workout. I am actually missing my workouts. Pre puppy my routine was get up at 5:30 workout until 6:00-6:15 then get ready for work and head out. When I came home I would do activities outdoors or get another workout in like pilates. Currently I get up at 5:30 and get dog outside and take care of her and then put her in the crate or hubby watches her while I get ready. I leave by 6:30 to drop her off at doggie daycare (yes I became that person). I pick her up at 4:00 home by 4:30. Take her out to potty and then take care of dinner or house chores. Because she is a puppy I am not comfortable about leaving her unsupervised while I am in the basement working out. I thought I could get up at 5:00 but as soon as I am up she wakes up and ready to get out of her crate. I figured once I am on summer break (I work for a school) I can get back in my workout routine during the day time. I just really don't want to wait that long but I just may have to. I only have 30 work days left.

my steps
    04/13--10,514
    04/14--6,819
    04/15--9,937
    04/16--11,484
    04/17--6,465
This discussion has been closed.