Downsizers Team Chat - APRIL 2024

Options

Replies

• myhands4God
    myhands4God Posts: 126 Member
    edited April 22
    Options
    gdp7b3kmq12x.jpg

Just a reminder I need the following to post your steps by Tuesday so that I can post the results on Wednesday...Thank you

@aactuallyaash 4/14 -4/20

@Hotspur11 4/14 -4/20

4/18-7,086
    4/19-7,235
    4/20-9,591
    4/21-8,620
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Step Challenge - Goal 8500
    ST = Moderate

4/20 10,384 ST = 25
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    sorry, @lindamtuck2018 i missed getting my steps in on Saturday for the partner challenge. for the record it was 10,384
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 780 Member
    edited April 22
    Options
    gdp7b3kmq12x.jpg

Just a reminder I need the following to post your steps by Sunday

@aactuallyaash 4/14 -4/20
    @itladyee 4/20
    @Hotspur11 4/14 -4/20

@FindingSamMon 4/14 - 4/20
    @myhands4God 4/18 -4/20
    @Stacimfit 4/14 - 4/20

15th 5405
    16th 4166
    17th 7550
    18th 6223
    19th 8953
    20th 10359
    21st 4841

Thanks
    Well it was my birthday weekend and i had 2 days of partying with friends and eating and drinking whatever i wanted. I only ended up with 2000 calories over maintenance but it was all carbs! And this morning .... drum roll please .. i have put on 11lb!!! Yes I've gone from 182lb on Friday morning to 193lb today!
    I feel like a bloated whale!!!
    I know its carbs ... my body has a huge reaction to them!! On a positive note i m looking forward to losing 2lb a day this week !!!!

Happy Belated Birthday :)
  • Slimmersixties
    edited April 22
    Options
    r67y5byvk2i4.jpg

What is on your bucket list?

Saturday i was 61. In my 60th year i ticked loads off my bucket list ... went to the Acropolis in Greece, saw tom jones and robbie williams live, visited morocco, madrid, barcelona, valencia and peniscola! This year my husband is 60 and we are planning 6 weeks in the usa with another load of things coming off the bucket list .... yellowstone, devils mountain, Mount rushmore, tombstone, deadwood, vegas, grand canyon, winslow, :)
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    Well it was my birthday weekend and i had 2 days of partying with friends and eating and drinking whatever i wanted. I only ended up with 2000 calories over maintenance but it was all carbs! And this morning .... drum roll please .. i have put on 11lb!!! Yes I've gone from 182lb on Friday morning to 193lb today!
    I know its carbs ... my body has a huge reaction to them!! On a positive note i m looking forward to losing 2lb a day this week !!!!
  • Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Covering a lot in this post:

Congrats Downsizers! So proud of the team for all your hard work!

@JamieS74 Welcome!! I am so excited your here <3
    @MommieJeannie @hasabu2020 Welcome to you both as well!!

@Megan_smartiepants1970 What is on my bucket list?
    Go on a backpacking hike in a beautiful place!! Such as Denver, Colorado

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Here are my steps :) I am so glad you asked :) LOL They are all over the place though.
    4/14- 9,500
    4/15- 6,486
    4/16- 12,012
    4/17- 5,386
    4/18- 3,071
    4/19- 3,984
    4/20- 6,587

I don't get on here over the weekend. Happy Monday!
    Monday Weigh in:
    PW: 170
    CW: 169.3

@Slimmersixties Happy Belated Birthday!! I have done that before, but you got this!! I like your mindset about it :)
  • ChickieBoom22
    ChickieBoom22 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Yay...Monday :|:D
    I took last week off (not from work) just extra curriculars and dieting. I needed some time to myself and a refresh. I was feeling really tired and worn out. Happily, I am now looking forward to this week! I feel rested and ready to go and get back to the craziness.

Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW: 209.0
    CW: 207.2
  • ChickieBoom22
    ChickieBoom22 Posts: 77 Member
    edited April 22
    Options

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! This was me last week. Why do carbs hate us! I was able to lose the water weight pretty quickly which was nice and it's good to know how to get back on track. My ankles and feet were a bloated mess. Oh well! It's a new day.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,404 Member
    Options
    sbfdzs0s6d9a.jpg

What is your favorite animal to see at the zoo?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    sbfdzs0s6d9a.jpg

I would say the big cats <3
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Good morning,

I will have to drop out of the group for a while. I've been dealing with foot and leg issues. I should be okay after my surgery in May and able to join back in mid-June if you'll have me.

Sorry to see you go... I can excuse you for now... so that you don't have to re- register
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

I will have to drop out of the group for a while. I've been dealing with foot and leg issues. I should be okay after my surgery in May and able to join back in mid-June if you'll have me.

Sorry to see you go... I can excuse you for now... so that you don't have to re- register

Thank you. My surgery is on May 16th and I'll be able to slowly become more active after 2-3 weeks.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Good morning,

Thank you. My surgery is on May 16th and I'll be able to slowly become more active after 2-3 weeks.

You're welcome ... Good luck with your surgery :)
  • JamieS74
    JamieS74 Posts: 38 Member
    Options

Happy Birthday!! Well it sound's like you had a fabulous time! Doesn't it really stink that it goes back on so quickly, yet seems to take so long to get it back off!! And carbs....love love them :D
  • JamieS74
    JamieS74 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    sbfdzs0s6d9a.jpg

Tigers, white tigers if they have them
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @JamieS74 not sure if you are interested or not but we run a step challenge in this group ...If you are interested and you want to be added .. Please give me a step pledge that you hit daily ...and you post your steps either daily or weekly which ever is easiest for you and I post the results at the end of the week .. I also do reminders for the people's steps I need
  • Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    sbfdzs0s6d9a.jpg

I like to see the penguins :blush:
This discussion has been closed.