Shape Shifters Team Chat - MAY 2024

Options

Replies

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Yesterday I had a morning walk again. I was pretty warm and there were a lot of mosquitoes but the new bug spray I got works very well. I was a little sad there wasn't much to see since I was dragging my camera with me. But when I was almost back to my bike, I got treated by two crested tits. It is only the second time I have ever seen this bird and the first time I got pictures. It totally made my day. They are sooo adorable. A little bit later there was a cute wren singing its heart out. They can be quite challenging to photograph, so I was glad I got some pictures of that bird too.
    I did some weeding outside while Tinus was just chilling in the garden which was nice and I did piles of laundry. When I grabbed Tinus' blankets in the kitchen, a huge spider somehow fell out so that was a fun surprise, lol. Happy Monday everyone <3
    aekdntj7mfaq.jpg
    4xzy0o00ibj3.jpg
    msvc5eo0dv8t.jpg
    2xa0eg3fhuap.jpg
  • Pupowl
    Options
    The daily card:
    wtyysko7qic6.jpg
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,597 Member
    Options
    Sunday steps
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Just a reminder that the step challenge does not automatically carry over into the new month. This is done so that you can change your step goal or take a break if you want. So please let us know if you want to join again with your (new) goal, thanks! For this month, step counts start on Sunday the 28th.
    We are only missing a few steps for April, please get them in soon, thank you.
    @JenHul Need April 25-26-27
    @Krysless2 Need April 26 & 27
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,597 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    Just a reminder that the step challenge does not automatically carry over into the new month. This is done so that you can change your step goal or take a break if you want. So please let us know if you want to join again with your (new) goal, thanks! For this month, step counts start on Sunday the 28th.
    We are only missing a few steps for April, please get them in soon, thank you.
    @JenHul Need April 25-26-27
    @Krysless2 Need April 26 & 27

I did not realize that. I definitely want to continue. I have no clue what I told you my goal was. :/
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,336 Member
    edited April 29
    Options
    I’m feeling lazy this morning but I still need to finish is paying my mother’s bills. So, I’ll use today’s Amelia Earhart quote to help motivate me, and act now! She was one of my sheroes growing up so I was glad to see the card with her quote. Harriett Tubman was another shero to me. I watched a Netflix movie about her on Friday night and really enjoyed learning more about her amazing strength and conviction! Who are your s/heroes, Shape Shifters? Is there anyone inspiring you on your journey to better health?
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 No worries, I figured you wanted to join again. Your goal for last month was 12k so that is what I put for this round as well. Let me know if you want to change it.
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    JenHul
    Monday weigh in day
    PW:128
    CW:129

Steps:
    April 25= 11,241
    April 26= 14,537
    April 27= 8595

Please sign me up for May step Challange, I will keep my steps at 10,000 per day thank you

April 28= 6799
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,935 Member
    edited April 29
    Options
    May Wk1 Weigh-in:
    CW: 169.9

MaySW: 172
    -2.1 lbs Loss
    May2024: SW: 172
    📐📐📐📐📐Wk1: 169.9
    📐📐📐📐Wk2:
    📐📐📐Wk3:
    📐📐Wk4:
    📐Wk5:
    April; Wk4:
    • Net Calories ( 12421 / 10500)
      ❌✔️❌✔️❌✔️❌

= Daily Avg: 1774 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs ( 817 / 350 )
      ❌✔️❌✔️❌✔️❌

= Daily Avg: 116 (Goal: 50)
    • Steps (48861 / 70000)
      ❌✔️❌✔️❌❌❌

= Daily Avg: 6980 (Goal: 10000)
    • Log / Under C’s / 1HrExercise
      ❌✔️❌✔️❌✔️❌

(3 / 7 Days)

~ I had two events this month where I typically see myself going off plan and taking a very long time to get back on it. We hosted a poker party and the weekend after we went out to celebrate hubby’s birthday. Usually with these type of events it takes me a while to come out of the carb funk.. this time it took me a day or two per occurrence. So I’m actually very pleased with myself for losing any weight whatsoever.
    Yay! Happy dance 🕺🏻 💃🏻
  • FWSWCindy
    FWSWCindy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    April 29, 2024, Weigh In
    Name: FWSWCindy
    Weigh-in day: Monday
    PW: 195.1
    CW: 193.7
    Loss/Gain: - 1.4 lb.
    LTD: - 36.3
    SW: 230
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,935 Member
    Options
    Step Count: 10k/Day Goal
    Fri 04/26: 6575
    Sat 04/27: 4364
    Sun 04/28: 13131
  • FWSWCindy
    Options
    @Pupowl I'm back. I saw your note from last month just now. I apologize for not handling the process correctly. I will try and do better! I appreciate this group and the accountability. Cindy
  • FWSWCindy
    Options

FWSWCindy
    May Week 1 Step Goal: 10,000 a day average for the week
    Sunday – 7,981
    Monday –
    Tuesday –
    Wednesday –
    Thursday –
    Friday –
    Saturday –
    Weekly total =
    Week 5 Daily Average =
    Week 4 Daily Average =
    Week 3 Daily Average =
    Week 2 Daily Average =
    Week 1 Daily average =
    Increase of average daily steps at end of month
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    May Month Intro: Yukie_OP
    Hi All, I've been apart of MFP for a few years now. I'm juggling FT work and study (for professional development) with personal/family life (I'm married and have a elementary age daughter plus raising my teenage niece). Re-joined this group around mid-march, the group helps me tremendously in staying accountable.

I have an upcoming vacation and wedding this month, which has motivated me particularly these past few weeks to increase my daily activity.

Weigh-in day: Friday
    Highest starting weight - 151 (12/25/2023)
    PW:145.5
    CW:141.0

Sat 4/27 - No intentional activity / Steps: 4,536
    Sun 4/28 - No intentional activity / Steps: 9,169
    Mon 4/29 - *tonight's plan is full body workout video / Steps: tbd

• Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Cw 231.7
    Too much sodium lately. Trying to reel it in.
    Dud my lately pt appointment early this morning but I still have to do my exercises.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    Since a new quarter is coming up, here are questions that are a good reflection point as we head halfway into the year by June as well

https://www.paulaonysko.com/7-feel-good-questions-review-quarter