Options

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options

April 28th: 7,855
    April 29th: 11,535
    April 30th: 3,880

Yup, terrible steps yesterday. I ended up mostly doing nothing. It’s cool right now but it will warm up this afternoon.

• lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!

Weigh-in Wednesday
    PW: 234.2
    CW: 235.8
    I expected a weight gain bc I haven't ate great this week. I haven't binged after my last huge loss, which is a NSV (non-scale victory).

Looks like rain in the forecast for several days this week. I will do my best to get my steps in.
    Steps
    4/28: 4,749
    4/29: 7,121
    4/30: 5730

Have a great day everyone!!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,878 Member
    Options
    pbtbpc0r2nwh.jpg

Are you left handed or right handed?

I am left handed ...They say that left handed people are always in their right mind LOL
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    9ljr8meot6m9.jpg

OVERDUE WEIGH-INS

@hasabu2020 (Sunday)
    @ChickieBoom22 (Monday)
    @aactuallyaash (Tuesday)

THURSDAY WEIGH-INS
    @NachDeezy
    @aneedlecraft
    @jamies574
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,487 Member
    Options
    pbtbpc0r2nwh.jpg

I am right handed. Although drive with my left hand.

• myhands4God
    myhands4God Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward for May to be a restart. I am going back to my eating plan that was successful for me before. Nothing wild, just um moderation. I know shocker right! Also, reigning in my carb count too. With weather getting nicer and warmer I plan on doing more things outdoors. Having this puppy has really thrown my schedule out the door. I will be on summer break in a few weeks so that should help. Then I need to figure out how to keep that momentum.
    Today I packaged my food and plan on walking during my lunchbreak. I need out of the office (and away from the Teachers)
  • Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    iLive2Walk wrote: »
    pbtbpc0r2nwh.jpg

I am right handed. Although drive with my left hand.

I am right handed.
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    myndieet wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Weigh in day: wednesday
    PW 220.2 (99,9 kg)
    CW 216.7 (98,3 kg)

As I said last week 😄 Weight on scales haven't been moving much all week, but today did..

Getting my goal steps in for the 'Step challenge' is improving.. Getting there 🤗

Fantastic loss, well done !
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    Don't you just love it when something clicks in your head and losing weight is more important than eating food :)
    Makes it so much easier 🥳🥳
  • aactuallyaash
    aactuallyaash Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Aactuallyaash
    Tuesday
    PW: 231
    CW: 235.4

My darling friend grabbed some groceries for me last week...I've went through 2 loaves in about 10 days.
    It's been months since I've had bread in my pantry and this'll serve as my humbling reminder regarding disapline.

Healthy May Downsizers!
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Aactuallyaash
    Tuesday

My darling friend grabbed some groceries for me last week...I've went through 2 loaves in about 10 days.
    It's been months since I've had bread in my pantry and this'll serve as my humbling reminder regarding disapline.

Healthy May Downsizers!

Can totally relate to this! I don't buy anything i don't intend to eat!
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,487 Member
    Options
    Wednesday - all goals met

👣 18,729 steps
    📝 Logged Everything
    🥗 Stayed under my calorie range
    💪 Strengh - 50 Min
    💦 8 glasses of water
    🧂 Stayed under my sodium goal
    🎮 ME! Colored a picture on my color app on my phone, and went out with the family last night (Bingo night); always a fun time.
    🌷🪻Happy May! 🌷🪻

In mid-April I had to get a new scale - the old one died. The new scale was ugly and not nice. As much as I hate to say it, the new scale was right. Went to the doctor yesterday and the numbers matched to the decimal. But, that being said - it kicked me in high gear and I met most (if not all) my goals since then. Am almost back to where the old scale said I was. Nice day yesterday yesterday; moved bingo night with the family to Wednesday this week. Mom is a bingo nut and goes 3 days a week - my sisters and I join her - usually Monday - but this week the Wednesday bingo's place big prize had to given out, so we switched it. Noone won, but it is always fun.

• JamieS74
    JamieS74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

JamieS74
    PW 279
    CW 281

I blame my mother for the gain! 🤣 She was visiting for a week and we definitely ate good. Time to get back at it and get in more exercise and water.
  • aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    Thursday Check-in
    PW: 324
    CW: 328
    Just returned from high sodium road trip to pick up daughter from college. I am working on setting goals for the new month and will share once I do.
    Welcome to the new team members.
    I'm left handed, but throw right handed.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @iLive2Walk
    You have to try it. Skydiving is so much fun. I jumped 3 times. I broke my leg the second time but I landed wrong. My fault as I didn’t do what I was taught. I have a terrible fear of heights. Having to climb out onto the strut of the plane gave me so much anxiety I just couldn’t do it anymore. When the parachute opened and you are floating down is an amazing feeling. It’s a shame that I couldn’t overcome my fear of heights.

@Lindamtuc2018 One thing I learned while researching is that the fear of heights is actually one that all of us are born with (that and interesting enought the fear of the dark). Most other fears are learned fears.

That is interesting. I wonder why so many are able to overcome their fear of heights and the dark.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Good morning!!

Weigh-in Wednesday
    PW: 234.2
    CW: 235.8
    I expected a weight gain bc I haven't ate great this week. I haven't binged after my last huge loss, which is a NSV (non-scale victory).

Looks like rain in the forecast for several days this week. I will do my best to get my steps in.
    Steps
    4/28: 4,749
    4/29: 7,121
    4/30: 5730

Have a great day everyone!!

Great NSV! It’s time for the April showers to end and bring on those May flowers 🌺.
    I am looking forward for May to be a restart. I am going back to my eating plan that was successful for me before. Nothing wild, just um moderation. I know shocker right! Also, reigning in my carb count too. With weather getting nicer and warmer I plan on doing more things outdoors. Having this puppy has really thrown my schedule out the door. I will be on summer break in a few weeks so that should help. Then I need to figure out how to keep that momentum.
    Today I packaged my food and plan on walking during my lunchbreak. I need out of the office (and away from the Teachers)

Enjoy your lunchtime walk. Sticking with what worked previously is a great plan.

Don't you just love it when something clicks in your head and losing weight is more important than eating food :)
    Makes it so much easier 🥳🥳

Please make it click in my head. I live to eat not eat to live.

@Megan_smartiepants1970

Aactuallyaash
    Tuesday

Healthy May Downsizers!

Bread is something that gives me trouble at times. It’s funny how certain foods make us lose control. I have a few that I have no discipline with.
    Wednesday - all goals met

👣 18,729 steps
    📝 Logged Everything
    🥗 Stayed under my calorie range
    💪 Strengh - 50 Min
    💦 8 glasses of water
    🧂 Stayed under my sodium goal
    🎮 ME! Colored a picture on my color app on my phone, and went out with the family last night (Bingo night); always a fun time.
    🌷🪻Happy May! 🌷🪻

In mid-April I had to get a new scale - the old one died. The new scale was ugly and not nice. As much as I hate to say it, the new scale was right. Went to the doctor yesterday and the numbers matched to the decimal. But, that being said - it kicked me in high gear and I met most (if not all) my goals since then. Am almost back to where the old scale said I was. Nice day yesterday yesterday; moved bingo night with the family to Wednesday this week. Mom is a bingo nut and goes 3 days a week - my sisters and I join her - usually Monday - but this week the Wednesday bingo's place big prize had to given out, so we switched it. Noone won, but it is always fun.

I love your discipline. That is a big accomplishment to meet your goals.
    JamieS74 wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

JamieS74
    PW 279
    CW 281

I blame my mother for the gain! 🤣 She was visiting for a week and we definitely ate good. Time to get back at it and get in more exercise and water.

Welcome to the team. I believe you when you say you blame your mother. They love to feed us.
    aneedlecraft
    Thursday Check-in
    PW: 324
    CW: 328
    Just returned from high sodium road trip to pick up daughter from college. I am working on setting goals for the new month and will share once I do.
    Welcome to the new team members.
    I'm left handed, but throw right handed.

Is it close to summer break? I bet you are looking forward to it.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

April 28th: 7,855
    April 29th: 11,535
    April 30th: 3,880
    May 1st: 3,867

My friend got back late last night so I am hoping she will kick my butt and get me exercising more.
  • JamieS74
    JamieS74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Thank you! it is great to be here :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW - 630
    PW - 397
    CW - 389.8