Welcome Fitness Beasts Let's Interact Here

Options
DVDBEASTMODE
DVDBEASTMODE Posts: 149 Member
Sad to see Newsfeed go, well actually I am angry. However we can keep in touch here and share like it is our own personal newsfeed. #BEASTMODE

Replies

• DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    Welcome aboard Kim glad you made it. Come on ever one please post post post let's keep this community going RRAAWWRR
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    Yaaay glad you found us!!!
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I wish there was something we could do to have them keep our Newsfeed 😢 Thanks for starting this👏🏼👏🏼 I'm Ashley

I've been on mfp for almost 8 yrs and daily support until my newsfeed went away. If this is all we can have, jr would be nice if we could reply to a comments😉
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    Welcome aboard Ashley it’s terrible they are taking the social part of this app away. I think that keeps lots of us motivated and or keeps us going on our fitness journey. It is a true loss. For now we will have to comment like this ❤️
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    Good evening neighbor. Yeah this might actually work quite well as long as we keep commenting and keep the group growing. I will for sure miss the newsfeed but this can be our news feed :)
  • Angela3705
    Angela3705 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for setting this up! 💯
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    Welcome aboard friends. Let's keep this thing rolling. We are up to 25 members already. I know there are thousands more out there. Tell your friends and lets make this thing huge. RRAAWWRR
  • mlboyer100
    mlboyer100 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thank you for starting this new group. All I know about this bulletin board is that the “Quote button is how to reply. It reposts the original post the your reply. Hope we can stay together!
  • esthertabois
    esthertabois Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi new and old friends. It will not be the same but I'll give it a go. Thanks for setting it up.
    Let's make some magic 🪄✨
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    Options
    Hi new and old friends. It will not be the same but I'll give it a go. Thanks for setting it up.
    Let's make some magic 🪄✨

Agreed let's do the best we can with what we have for now.