Replies

• Gymladmatt
    Gymladmatt Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
  • MindfulMisfitt
    MindfulMisfitt Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Hello to my current friends, and new friends! I'm Jasselle from Maine 🌞
  • OnMyOwnWay
    OnMyOwnWay Posts: 13 Member
    edited May 24
    Options
    Hey all. I'm a nobody but figured I'd give this a whirl before I leave MFP for the final time. Been here on/off for 10 years (mostly on). MFP was extremely different back then. I've have wild good success and enjoyed interacting with people. Let's see how this goes.
  • NoMoreTwizzlers
    NoMoreTwizzlers Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I could cry about this. While I’m thankful this message board was set up, it will not be the same as the newsfeed. What a disaster! Are there any other apps that do what MFP does/did? The newsfeed is the best part of it. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

I know Michael and we just met. You are off to an excellent start too! πŸ’πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
  • NoMoreTwizzlers
    NoMoreTwizzlers Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this group. I'm Roshell. πŸ™‹πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,507 Member
    edited May 24
    Options
    Happy Friday! Thanks for setting this up. Nice to see some old friends and meet some new ones. Remember, the only thing constant is change. We adapt, and we’re better for it. Let’s do this!

• spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    It looks like the feed is already gone so not much time to adjust for a lot of my pals. I know a bunch of you have IG and I'm happy to have connected with you on both platforms. I'm spidermark56 on IG leahymark42@gmail.com
  • mlujan8
    mlujan8 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks very much for setting this up! This is the next best thing to what we had. Happy Friday, all.