Welcome Fitness Beasts Let's Interact Here

Options

Replies

• spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,830 Member
    Options
    Thanks @DVDBEASTMODE. Hoping the staff will see the discussions and maybe re-work the feed
  • 22DuathlonDon
    22DuathlonDon Posts: 6 Member
    edited May 24
    Options
    Hello! Don from Niagara Falls Canada. I’ve been on MFP since 2012.
  • dblirondog
    dblirondog Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hey I saw a familiar face or two! Well it's a start. I'll play along.............. hello, I'm Lloyd...........I'm a fitness addict.
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Member since March 2011.

The newsfeed is/was one of the best features of MFP. My MFP crew has been my safe place to talk about my health struggles. I have made so many life long friends. They inspire me and keep me motivated. I've cried when I've lost MFP friends in death. I've been trying overjoyed when inactive friends come back. I'm sad that I may lose my connection with all the awesome people I've met along my journey.
  • dblirondog
    dblirondog Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Hello to my current friends, and new friends! I'm Jasselle from Maine 🌞

I've never met a Jasselle before, coolest name!
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Hey yall. I'm Rebecca from Missouri. Followed some other friends here as well.
  • _OxMan_
    _OxMan_ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks mate. Gonna miss "the wall" but is what it is. Thanks for starting this. Hopefully get a few more on here.
  • AM_1974
    AM_1974 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Good morning from the UK, I hope everyone is having a fab weekend!
  • coachdeanaspencer
    coachdeanaspencer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm here, too! This is a little confusing the way they have this laid out LOL maybe it's because it's on my phone. Does anyone know why they're getting rid of the news feed? Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I'm new to the group ❤️
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,751 Member
    Options
    Member since March 2011.

The newsfeed is/was one of the best features of MFP. My MFP crew has been my safe place to talk about my health struggles. I have made so many life long friends. They inspire me and keep me motivated. I've cried when I've lost MFP friends in death. I've been trying overjoyed when inactive friends come back. I'm sad that I may lose my connection with all the awesome people I've met along my journey.

I feel the same, very sad change.

Have a great Saturday my old and new friends.
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    AM_1974 wrote: »
    So glad for this group! To those who are already friends on here, good to see you again.

To those who don't know me - Hello, my name is Alan, I'm from the UK and I've just turned 50. I have struggled with diverticulitis, back problems and crippling anxiety for years and this place has been my sanctuary. Honestly, this community has been the most supportive I've had the pleasure of meeting.

My IG is alan_m_74 if anybody wants to add me on there, just reactivated my profile again.

Hi Alan! Happy Belated Birthday and welcome to the 50's club🤪 I saw your post on Save the Feed- suggesting they change the name to NoFitnessPals and it gave me a good laugh! I know what you mean about mfp being your sanctuary- it's helped me through good and not so great times as well. They don't understand that having our newsfeed and our Pals here are more than weight loss, it's helpful for those who battle anxiety, depression, etc. It's my happy place and for many of us a place where we feel safe and supported. I'll try to add you, I'm thinking we can still add? @dvdbeastmode thanks for starting this group😁
  • reshii_devi
    reshii_devi Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Just found out what's happening! Thanks @DVDBEASTMODE for setting this up. <3 While I'm definitely going to miss the newsfeed, it will be nice to still be able to connect and encourage each other. Witnessing others progress and struggles (while sharing my own) has always been so inspiring and motivating for me. Adapt and change ....
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    In spite of MFP, Happy Saturday! Happy Weekend! Happy Memorial Day!
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    DVDBEASTMODE Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday My Fitness Beasts. Let's remember to live in the moment, not in the past. We cannot change yesterday, we can only make the most of today and look with hope toward tomorrow. Everyday we get is a gift because yesterday is gone and tomorrow is not a guarantee. So let's make today count, now get out there and DO THE DAMN THING. All we need to give is 1 hour today in complete and utter BEASTMODE to be successful. Now go out there and GET IT. Make TODAY count, let me hear you RRAAWWRR. #MAKE TODAY COUNT.
  • AM_1974
    AM_1974 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Morning all, don't Sundays feel better when you have Monday off? 😊 Have a fab day, everybody!

You can also find me on IG under @alan_m_74