Downsizers Team Chat - JULY 2024

Replies

• scandiao
    scandiao Posts: 38 Member
    2i2sl9qz8erq.jpg

What is your biggest goal in life right now?

Mine is to get this darn foot of mine healed so that I can start Physical therapy and get back to walking my dogs (boy do I miss walking)

My current goal is to get myself motivated again to start moving. Like walking more, using my elliptical, or rebounder, so I can feel better about myself. <3
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 336 Member
    Steps

6/23: 5303
    6/24: 5392
    6/25: 5240
    6/26: 10,400
    6/27: 6444
    6/28: 9169
    6/29: 9739
  • myndieet
    myndieet Posts: 106 Member
    2i2sl9qz8erq.jpg

Mine is to get this darn foot of mine healed so that I can start Physical therapy and get back to walking my dogs (boy do I miss walking )

Mine is stay focused on losing the weight and be active every day with doing my walks and in the house..
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 4,837 Member
    edited July 1
    My Weekly Steps👣:

06/30/24 8,340
    07/01/24
    07/02/24
    07/03/24
    07/04/24
    07/05/24
    07/06/24

Sunday June 30:

👣 8,340 Steps
    📝 Logged Everything
    🥗Under my calorie range
    🫀 45 Min Cardio
    💦 8 glasses of water
    🧂Under sodium goal
    ME! Yes

Didn't do much yesterday, under the weather - stuffy head, full ears, sore throat. Hope it doesn't last long!

• Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 298 Member
    Happy July all!-
    Congrats all on your step challenge, all those steps amaze me over and over! I can't wait to make it on the stop steppers list, I am getting there :)

@Flo_slo_mo Welcome to the group!
    @scandiao I hope that you do find yourself again, and you will :)
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 I hope that your pain is subsiding now and you are finding relief <3
    @Slimmersixties I know what it is like to want to leave and not feeling ready.. I've been there so many times but if you can just find it to keep your streak going, it really helps you to come back and keep putting your health first. I hope you can change get through what your going through and come out stronger :)
    @lindamtuck2018 I hope you had a great weekend and was able to keep moving and good luck with your watch!!
    @iLive2Walk June did fly by! Good job on your weight loss for the month. I love your positivity and goals you set, keep it up! Nice pics :)

My steps goal is now 6,000.

~Steps last week~
    Sun 6/23 - 6,000
    Mon 6/24 - 3,792
    Tue 6//25 - 4,130
    Wed 6/26 - 3,233
    Thurs 6/27 -9,994
    Fri 6/28 - 4,137
    Sat 6/29-3,929

~Monday Weigh In~
    PW:166.8
    CW: 166.2
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,826 Member
    xw40cfx2jdc5.jpg

Would you rather be famous or rich?

I would rather be rich so that I can buy land and build my dream house in Colorado :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    I am off to find a new Dr I would like to find a female Dr...I have a male Dr that makes unwanted comments like oh your blood pressure is up ..are you happy to see me ...ewwwwww no and I have to do labs this morning
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Stacimfit wrote: »
    Happy July all!-
    Congrats all on your step challenge, all those steps amaze me over and over! I can't wait to make it on the stop steppers list, I am getting there :)

@Flo_slo_mo Welcome to the group!
    @scandiao I hope that you do find yourself again, and you will :)
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 I hope that your pain is subsiding now and you are finding relief <3
    @Slimmersixties I know what it is like to want to leave and not feeling ready.. I've been there so many times but if you can just find it to keep your streak going, it really helps you to come back and keep putting your health first. I hope you can change get through what your going through and come out stronger :)
    @lindamtuck2018 I hope you had a great weekend and was able to keep moving and good luck with your watch!!
    @iLive2Walk June did fly by! Good job on your weight loss for the month. I love your positivity and goals you set, keep it up! Nice pics :)

My steps goal is now 6,000.

~Steps last week~
    Sun 6/23 - 6,000
    Mon 6/24 - 3,792
    Tue 6//25 - 4,130
    Wed 6/26 - 3,233
    Thurs 6/27 -9,994
    Fri 6/28 - 4,137
    Sat 6/29-3,929

~Monday Weigh In~
    PW:166.8
    CW: 166.2

Thanks Staci...The pain is unbearable at night and keeping me awake a lot

• scandiao
    xw40cfx2jdc5.jpg

Would you rather be famous or rich?

I would rather be rich so that I can buy land and build my dream house in Colorado :)

Rich.. :) I don't care for attention that comes with being famous. :#
  • scandiao
    Weekly Steps :)
    06/30/24 6,231 (went out date day with my hubby <3 )
    07/01/24
    07/02/24
    07/03/24
    07/04/24
    07/05/24
    07/06/24
  • carrieneary71
    carrieneary71 Posts: 50 Member
  • JamieS74
    JamieS74 Posts: 111 Member
    Happy July! I'm sticking with my steps goal of 10k. I'm in another group on another app and am doing a low carb high fiber challenge there, so I'm hoping to lose some weight. Bonus to help our team come in first again!
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 I hope you are able to find a doctor you're comfortable with. In this day and age you'd think any doctor, male or female would be more professional.
    It's a beautiful day here, I've already been out in the garden a gotten a good workout in after. Now it's laundry.
    Have a great day!
  • carrieneary71
    Is there anyone else that wants to be on our step challenge? If you do please give me a step pledge that you plan to hit daily or weekly ...Thank you

@Megan_smartiepants1970 I am in! My goal will be 10,000 step a day!
  • carrieneary71
    2i2sl9qz8erq.jpg

Mine is to get this darn foot of mine healed so that I can start Physical therapy and get back to walking my dogs (boy do I miss walking )

My biggest goal right now is to fix my shoulder! I have been going to PT twice a week for 6 weeks with some improvement. My primary diagnosed shoulder impingement syndrome. I see an orthopedic surgeon on Wednesday to hopefully get some imaging to see if that is really what's going on. I can't lift my left arm very high and have no ability to reach behind me (think putting on a bra). I can't wait to have full range of motion so I can get back to lifting weights at the gym and everything else you need 2 arms for!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    JamieS74 wrote: »
    Happy July! I'm sticking with my steps goal of 10k. I'm in another group on another app and am doing a low carb high fiber challenge there, so I'm hoping to lose some weight. Bonus to help our team come in first again!
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 I hope you are able to find a doctor you're comfortable with. In this day and age you'd think any doctor, male or female would be more professional.
    It's a beautiful day here, I've already been out in the garden a gotten a good workout in after. Now it's laundry.
    Have a great day!

I got a female Dr...I see her at the end of the month🙂
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Is there anyone else that wants to be on our step challenge? If you do please give me a step pledge that you plan to hit daily or weekly ...Thank you

@Megan_smartiepants1970 I am in! My goal will be 10,000 step a day!

Got you added to the step challenge :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    I got you down for Friday weigh-ins :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,778 Member
    July goals

Walk walk walk! At least 10,000 steps a week.

Need to continue my deep work on my mind. With my abrupt move at the beginning of the year, I've definitely been in a consistent state of stress and survival. While I've taken care of the physical health wise, my mental gotta be sorted once more.

And of course, hydration 🥰

I am also in the process of getting my mental health to “normal “. I know for me personally mental health very much affects my weight loss. I hope you get it all sorted out.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,778 Member
    I am off to find a new Dr I would like to find a female Dr...I have a male Dr that makes unwanted comments like oh your blood pressure is up ..are you happy to see me ...ewwwwww no and I have to do labs this morning

I am glad you got a new doctor. The other one is a creep and should be reported.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970

I am glad you got a new doctor. The other one is a creep and should be reported.

Thanks ... I will feel more comfortable with a female Dr :)
This discussion has been closed.