🙏 Prayer and Positive Inspiration❤

Replies

• debszoo74
    debszoo74 Posts: 1,490 Member
    @TEXASTITCHER
    I’m so very sorry for the loss of your dear husband. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. 🙏🙏🙏
  • chickee7
    chickee7 Posts: 1,082 Member
    @TEXASTITCHER - I am so very sorry about your dear husband. 🙏🙏🙏many prayers for you and family.💔
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Update on Baby Benny he's getting to come home tonight but will still have an NG tube in the nose then eventually he'll have one in the belly button.

Update on Chelsea she's able to carry her baby to full term then will have a full body scan just to make sure the cancer is gone.

I'm asking for continued prayers for both of them. Chelsea that her scan is clean after her baby arrives and Baby Benny as he will be a special needs child when he starts school.
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 7,651 Member
  • Retired_Sue
    Retired_Sue Posts: 12,539 Member
    @TEXASTITCHER - Jo Ann I'm so sorry to learn of your loss. That's definitely a tough one. Hugs and prayers for you and your family.
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @PaulaKNW @TEXASTITCHER

So sorry for you both! May you rest in happy memories as you go through the grief process. God bless you both and your families.
  • deskjockey925
    deskjockey925 Posts: 5,545 Member
    My husband passed away in his sleep sometime between 1 and 3 AM this morning. Thanks for all your support. It is appreciated.

Sending my condolences <3
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,773 Member
    @PaulaKNW @TEXASTITCHER

I am so very sorry for the loss of your husbands. I will keep both of you in my prayers for strength and comfort.
  • TEXASTITCHER
    TEXASTITCHER Posts: 7,513 Member
    Thanks to everyone for your support.
  • hicim705
    hicim705 Posts: 5,578 Member
    edited July 14
    Please hold @kaliswalker in your thoughts and prayers. She is in the hospital with covid pneumonia. She went into the ICU on Monday and is being treated. She is steadily improving but, according to her husband - Alan, 'the length of her recovery is indeterminate'.

Her husband Alan says: 'Some prayers would certainly be appreciated.'

============================================================

Lynn, the Overall Leaders are keeping you in their thoughts and prayers. We are keeping things going but will be much happier when you are doing better and are back where you belong. Sending thoughts and prayers to you at this difficult time.

Specifically from me, I would have posted this sooner but have been dealing with my husband who was in the hospital at the same time - adverse reaction to chemo (he was admitted last Sunday evening and was released on Wednesday). I apologize for the delay but things have been crazy on this side of the continent as well. Lynn ~ you are being thought of and prayers are being said for your speedy recovery. ~ Heidi (hicim705)
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 4,338 Member
    Oh no. Praying for a good recovery.
    jwexnijjnfv0.png
  • gouldsgranite
    gouldsgranite Posts: 4,144 Member
    Many payers and healing energy 🙏🙏🙏
    @kaliswalker

@hicim705 - Heidi - love and prayers for your DH and you. 🤍
  • TEXASTITCHER
    TEXASTITCHER Posts: 7,513 Member
    @kaliswalker and @hicim705 Both of you are in my prayers
  • hicim705
    hicim705 Posts: 5,578 Member
    edited July 14
    My husband passed away in his sleep sometime between 1 and 3 AM this morning. Thanks for all your support. It is appreciated.

I'm so sorry for your loss and even more sorry that it has taken me this long to acknowledge.
    Please reach out if there is anything that you need or that I might be able to help you with.
    9s1s8njz2u0s.png
  • deskjockey925
    deskjockey925 Posts: 5,545 Member
    hicim705 wrote: »
    Please hold @kaliswalker in your thoughts and prayers. She is in the hospital with covid pneumonia. She went into the ICU on Monday and is being treated. She is steadily improving but, according to her husband - Alan, 'the length of her recovery is indeterminate'.

Her husband Alan says: 'Some prayers would certainly be appreciated.'

============================================================

Lynn, the Overall Leaders are keeping you in their thoughts and prayers. We are keeping things going but will be much happier when you are doing better and are back where you belong. Sending thoughts and prayers to you at this difficult time.

Specifically from me, I would have posted this sooner but have been dealing with my husband who was in the hospital at the same time - adverse reaction to chemo (he was admitted last Sunday evening and was released on Wednesday). I apologize for the delay but things have been crazy on this side of the continent as well. Lynn ~ you are being thought of and prayers are being said for your speedy recovery. ~ Heidi (hicim705)

Sending prayers and Hugs!!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,584 Member
    @TEXASTITCHER - My sincere condolences on the loss of your DH.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 5,071 Member
    @texastitcher, @hcim705, @kaliswalker : my sincere condolences to all of you and your families. sending lots of hugs and prayers your way.
  • azhkrgrl
    azhkrgrl Posts: 618 Member
    @dbeau57 & @macrat12, I am praying for you both seeking God's strength, wisdom, & guidance. @PaulaKNW & @Texastitcher, my heart goes out to both of you. I stand in the gap trusting God to embrace you and your families in His embrace, to grant you peace and comfort you like only He can. May His presence abound.
  • azhkrgrl
    azhkrgrl Posts: 618 Member
    @kaliswalker and @hicim705 praying and trusting God for both of you. May He order and guide your steps and His peace and comfort abound no matter the circumstances.