WeightNoMore Team Chat - JULY 2024

Replies

• ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 307 Member
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 198
    CW (Current Weight): 197.6

Was on vacation last week. Glad there wasn't a loss. 15k race is on Sunday. Got in a 9.5 mile training run on vacation, so a little over the 9.3 miles on Sunday. At least I know I'll survive. Trying to get back to healthy eating after a brutal June.
  • Laurabb99
    Laurabb99 Posts: 92 Member
    Laurabb99
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 196.3
    CW (Current Weight): 197.2
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,411 Member
    Hey, walkers! I've got a bunch of blank spots on the first week of July! Please get your posts up by noon CST tomorrow.
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 610 Member
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    PW: 247.0
    CW: 252.0

This was expected as wife and I took a 7 day cruise to beautiful Alaska! Calories don't count on vacation, right. For the next 2 weeks wife and I will be on Soup, Salad, low Carb meals and back to the gym. Everyone needs to enjoy life a little and Alaska was on our bucket list.
  • sydditt
    sydditt Posts: 955 Member
    Hey, walkers! I've got a bunch of blank spots on the first week of July! Please get your posts up by noon CST tomorrow.

Is one of them mine? I was moved to support role until October, so I wasn’t sure if I could be part of the step team anymore.

• andja87
    andja87 Posts: 219 Member
    5omm20ug49b7.jpeg

Don’t remember if I posted these or not 😬 but in case I didn’t 😂
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,411 Member
    sydditt wrote: »

Is one of them mine? I was moved to support role until October, so I wasn’t sure if I could be part of the step team anymore.

Yes. You can still be part of the walk challenge IF you want to. No pressure.
  • andja87
    andja87 Posts: 219 Member
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 195.2 (from last weigh-in June 21st)
    CW (Current Weight): 200.4

Woo-wee I’m actually impressed I’ve only managed to put on 5lbs since being away from my routine and on vacation the last 3 weeks. I contemplated excusing myself from this weeks weigh in since I’ll be back in my routine next week, but I’ll get to celebrate onederland when I get back there 😂
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,487 Member
    @andja87 - I am assuming that some of those 5lbs are also just water. 5lbs is approximately 17500 calories, and while it is entirely possible to consume that many extra calories over the course of three weeks... at least one of those pounds is water, right?
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,487 Member
    Hey folks - I am missing quite a few weigh-ins this week. Let me know if you need to be excused!

@SideshowTam
    @jennyhart200
    @mnsmov15
    @beabenitez1978
    @Ljdanny
    @dorisv207
  • Emilienewme
    Emilienewme Posts: 433 Member
    Weigh in day Friday

Previous weight 180.1 lbs
    Current weight 179.0 lbs

Really happy with that as it has been a very stressful week 😄
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,119 Member
    Ljdanny
    Thurs
    Cw 188
  • KatyO2823
    KatyO2823 Posts: 13 Member
    Weigh in day Friday
    PW 71.2kg
    CW 71.1kg
  • mnsmov15
    mnsmov15 Posts: 315 Member
    Sorry for the late post, I was out on vacation!

mnsmov15
    Weigh-In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 149.8
    CW (Current Weight): 148.4
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,679 Member
    edited July 12
    I'm annoyed with myself, I had some online lessons today but had time to go out for a walk. Instead, I did stuff on the computer and decided to go out after work. As soon as the last lesson started, the thunder started and it has poured with rain since - I don't mind getting wet if I'm out but I don't like going out in it if I don't have to. Oh well, a lazy day out is!

Now, I'm watching Thank You, Goodnight - The Bon Jovi Story 🤩
  • sydditt
    sydditt Posts: 955 Member
    ei20kayxt29v.jpeg
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 433 Member
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 215.8
    Cw- 216
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,393 Member
    The Jul Week 3 Group Challenge is live and ready to begin on Sunday, Jul 14th. Please join us for a 7-Day Workout Plan! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10919930/july-week-3-group-challenge-7-day-workout-plan/p1?new=1

Stay hydrated and have fun! See you in the chat thread!
    Jessica :blush:
  • OllieAndEd2021
    OllieAndEd2021 Posts: 175 Member
    OllieAndEd weigh-in day Friday
    CW 168.7
  • mizzmagenta
    mizzmagenta Posts: 48 Member
    Mizzmagenta

Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous weight: 139 lbs
    Current weight: 138.6 lbs

Small loss this week, but we’ve celebrated our wedding anniversary, so a few meals out and some drinks. I’m happy with the small loss as it’s not something I do every week. Back to healthy eating now 😊
This discussion has been closed.