Total: 5,731

S 599
    M 335
    T 377
    W 1062
    T 603
    F 862
    S 1893

I haven't been able to do anything this week.

@melaniedscott here are my steps for last week, you missed them 😊
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,487 Member
    daria0919 wrote: »
    @minstrelofsarcasm I’ll be away this weekend, so I need a “pass” for my weigh in this Saturday. Thanks

@daria0919 - You got it, have a great weekend!

andja87 wrote: »
    @minstrelofsarcasm Can I be excused for weighin this week? Completely forgot to weigh myself before leaving for work. We’re on day 3 of no power since big storms hit NE Ohio so eating well and weighing in haven’t been high on the priority list 😂 we threw all our food away last night since garbage pickup should be this morning. Have been eating a lot of quick food and takeout since we can’t keep anything cold.
    I have been able to make it to the gym 2 out of the 3 days since they do have power, feel good about that lol

@andja87 - Absolutely, sorry to hear that your power is out! I've been really lucky to be connected to Downtown Cleveland's backup grid, so I have power and internet (my boyfriend does not, so he's been crashing at my place the past few days so he can get work done, and be able to see while he takes a shower, and eat warm food, etc.). It's a good thing your gym has power - my personal gym has electricity and I'm forever grateful, Spenga has been spotty at best so I haven't been able to coach any classes since Tuesday at noon.
  • Emilienewme
    Emilienewme Posts: 433 Member
    cody1f8zq84g.jpg

Sorry I am so late, I am visiting my family and camping and the WiFi has been a bit hot and miss in the tent
  • Lizslonghaul
    Lizslonghaul Posts: 12 Member
    Lizslonghaul
    Friday
    Pw: 277.1
    Cw: 270.7
  • Jensmakingprogress
    Jensmakingprogress Posts: 208 Member
    Weigh-in day: Friday

PW: 207.0
    CW: 205.0

Lost the weight from last week! Yay! My stress is much lower this week and I’ve done well meeting all of my goals.

Welcome to the new folks!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,487 Member
    @Lizslonghaul and @Jensmakingprogress - Great losses, you two! Way to show us how it's done!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,411 Member
    edited August 9
    BodyTalking
    Steps 21-27 Jul

S 599
    M 335
    T 377
    W 1062
    T 603
    F 862
    S 1893

I'm Missing July 28-Aug 3...
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,679 Member
    edited August 9
    BodyTalking
    Steps 21-27 Jul

S 599
    M 335
    T 377
    W 1062
    T 603
    F 862
    S 1893

I'm so sorry - I see that I forgot to change the dates 🤦‍♀️ Those are the ones for 28th-3rd (5732 steps total)
    (21-27 Aug was 32,618)
  • melaniedscott
    BodyTalking
    Steps 21-27 Jul

S 599
    M 335
    T 377
    W 1062
    T 603
    F 862
    S 1893

I'm so sorry - I see that I forgot to change the dates 🤦‍♀️ Those are the ones for 28th-3rd (5732 steps total)
    (21-27 Aug was 32,618)

👍
  • melaniedscott
    edited August 10
    ~~ Step Challenge Results -July Week 5 ~~
    July 28-Aug 3
    Team Statistics -
    Total Steppers: 10*
    Total Steps: 505,590 (-8.53% lower than last week)
    Average Steps Per Stepper: 42,133

Individual Statistics -
    @OllieAndEd2021 104,609 total | ♤14,944 average
    @Emilienewme - 89,890 total | 12,841 average Most Steps in One Day!!!
    @Jensmakingprogress 81,049 total | 11,578 average Most Consistent!!!
    @andja87 - 64,083 total | 9,155 average
    @daria0919 - 43,527 total | 6,218 average
    @melaniedscott - 40,121 total | 5,732 average
    @Ljdanny - 32,596 total | 7,573 average
    @mnsmov15 - 12,000* total |
    @annliz23 - 11,571* total |
    @BodyTalking - 5,731 total | 819 average

I am having a week. I precipitously posted this twice (incorrect both times) when trying to post other things...
    If you looked at this and wondered what * or ♤ meant...
    Some numbers housekeeping:
    * in combined stats means there were steps for 10 people but 2 people did not post a full week. I'm not inclined to remove those single days and recalculate with 8, so it is what it is.
    * in Individual stats means the participant posted less than a full week--this is usually people who post Monday through Sunday steps and miss the week's post. These people will not have an average. Since our challenge runs Sunday through Monday, one day shows for the next week.
    ♤ indicates an average based on total divided by number of days, not average across the week. Which I calculate for the purpose of goals...
    And now...(drum roll, please!) the end of month wrap up:
    In July, our walking team broke 2.5 MILLION steps! That is some serious stepping!

Big shout out to @Jensmakingprogress for being 'Most Consistent' four out of five weeks in July AND being runner up on the other week. Incredible consistency!

The following walkers broke 20K steps in one day one or more weeks this month:
    @Emilienewme
    @mnsmov15
    @OllieAndEd2021

Two walkers came within 1K steps of joining the 20K group and deserve an honorable mention as well...
    @andja87
    @annliz23

Our bolded members set a step goal for the week and met it! What kind of hoal do we want for August? We're a week in....

If you want to join the challenge for August:
    Just post your steps by the end of Wendnesday after the week ends. I'm flexible and might wait a day or two for you. If we're 'friends', I may drop a personal note to you to check in. If we aren't, and you'd like a personal note, send me a friend request.
    Part of the challenge or new and want to add or update a goal?
    If you want to... be bold (heehee), let us know how many steps you want to hit every day on average and we'll keep track of it for you!
    For anyone confused about where we are ...
    This is post is for July 28 - August 3 and wraps ip the July challenge. For those interested in joining the August step challenge, the week of Aug 4 (8/4-8/10) steps should be posted by Wed, Aug 14.

edit if you've been reading this as I've edited, corrected...sorry. My biggest thing is hitting Y instead of T, which is funny because in old English, sometimes T was written as Y. But not very funny...mostly irritating.
  • melaniedscott
    edited August 10
    andja87 wrote: »
    @minstrelofsarcasm Can I be excused for weighin this week? Completely forgot to weigh myself before leaving for work. We’re on day 3 of no power since big storms hit NE Ohio so eating well and weighing in haven’t been high on the priority list 😂 we threw all our food away last night since garbage pickup should be this morning. Have been eating a lot of quick food and takeout since we can’t keep anything cold.
    I have been able to make it to the gym 2 out of the 3 days since they do have power, feel good about that lol

We lost power for 13 hours and I was super salty about losing most of my fridge stuff...I cannot imagine 3 day. So sorry. Has it come back on yet? Message me if you need any help...

@minstrelofsarcasm...aren't you in Ohio? I'm not great on OH geography...were you impacted by the outages?edit I just saw your post about having power. Yay!
  • BodyTalking
    oh @andja87 that sounds horrible, I hope things are better now.
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 433 Member
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 214.2
    Cw- 215.8
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,393 Member
    The August Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Aug 11th, so please join us for the Stress-Free Me Challenge! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10921646/august-week-2-group-challenge-stress-free-me-challenge#latest

See you in the chat thread!
    Jessica
  • mizzmagenta
    mizzmagenta Posts: 48 Member
    Mizzmagenta

Weigh in day: Sunday
    Starting weight: 145.7 lbs

Previous weight: 137.6 lbs
    Current weight: 136.3 lbs
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking
    Weigh-in-Sunday

Starting weight: 81.7 kg/180.12 lb
    Previous weight: 78.4 kg/172.84 lb
    Current weight: 77 kg/169.76 lb
  • BodyTalking
    edited August 11
    05ng20jz4rdv.png

• ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,119 Member
    Made it home last night from my trip to Canada. It was great seeing my family and friends. I am definitely going to have to detox. We usually go for 2 weeks but this year we only went for 9 days because I am going to Puerto Rico in October. I am still off tomorrow. So I have 2 days to start organizing myself. I think I will do something with my husband though because he didn’t come away with us. My son and granddaughter moved out while I was gone, so sad after 4 1/2 years. They still have stuff here and both kids and all grandkids were in and out all week while I was gone so my husband was ok but my house is a little turned upside down. So time for cleaning, walking, food shopping, and picking up some things for my son’s new place. I hope weigh in day isn’t going to be too bad this week.
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking
    Steps 4-10 Aug
    Total: 11,200

S 247
    M 698
    T 1923
    W 414
    T 2053
    F 2999
    S 2866
  • BodyTalking
    Glad you had a lovely trio to Canada @ljdanny I'm sure you're glad to be back to face all that clearing up ;)
This discussion has been closed.