Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

September Week 3 Group Challenge - Partner Up Walking Challenge

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,804 Member
    Walkin On Sunshine
    frankwbrown
    Sunday steps: 11,067

@Zaxa2021, nice steppin'!
  • Emilienewme
    Emilienewme Posts: 406 Member
    Team stepsters
    Good name @RoblinB

Sunday: 24720 steps
  • p8m6bwghh9
    p8m6bwghh9 Posts: 49 Member
    Team Heart and Sole
    p8m6bwghh9
    Sunday: 13310

@globalhiker Dang girl I really admire your activity level and how much you get accomplished in a day🙂
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,561 Member
    Today is a big challenge for me. I am normally sedentary M-F because I work long hours and SIT! Monday I started work at 6am and will keep going till 5pm. So, my normal exercise most days is 1 hr. only in the a.m. weekdays. Weekends I am typically active because I have loads of time. My big challenge starts today where I will attempt to walk during a break I'll create for myself from approx 1-3pm. I'll just put on youtube or a movie and walk and ignore phone calls :)
  • nansbones7708
    nansbones7708 Posts: 362 Member
    @BodyTalking i don’t walk in the rain either. I’m trying to up my game and taking advantage of the dry spell we’re having. But boy is it getting cold in the mornings
  • RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 332 Member
    Team stepsters
    Good name @RoblinB

Sunday: 24720 steps

@Emilienewme WOW! You are a stepster for sure!!!

• Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 363 Member
    Road Runner Team
    My steps for Sunday = 7,256
  • nansbones7708
    nansbones7708 Posts: 362 Member
    edited September 16
    5k lassies
    Monday 9304 steps
    lptyyzuo5r8o.png
    @BodyTalking I am in Darvel this week.
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 296 Member
    edited September 16
    Team Catzilla
    Sunday

(I forgot my partner's name already, that or, it's too early in the morning, and w/o coffee yet!)
    @baodell17724 10,000 steps

it's me alleykat69
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 296 Member
    edited September 16
    alleykat69
    Team Catzilla
    Sunday steps 3538

I traveled all day Sunday so I didn't get many steps in.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,390 Member
    @jactop Are you still participating? Did you find a partner? If you're still looking for a partner, at least remember to post your steps...or you're welcome to join in on your own...the more the merrier!

@strong_fit_ells I need steps for you for Sunday please.

Walkers...I have seen a couple of people put down an even number, like 10,000...if you're on a physicians advice and making alterations and translating your activity due to a mobility issue, you need to spell that out for me. The only person I know, who needs to do that, is not participating this week. Please let me know...otherwise, walkers, please make sure you're using a step counter of some sort and not estimating your steps. Not trying to offend anyone, but if no one tells me, how do I know?! Just want to make sure we're all above board...

Great stepping so far...wow, you guys are amazing!!! W.O.W.!!! :smile:

I will post totals on Tuesday and Friday...keep it moving y'all!!! Great job!
    Jessica
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 716 Member
    edited September 17
    @jactop Are you still participating? Did you find a partner? If you're still looking for a partner, at least remember to post your steps...or you're welcome to join in on your own...the more the merrier!

Oh shoot I was offline all weekend so missed the challenge announcement. Sorry @DaffyGirl88

@jessicakrall8 I don’t have a partner but would love to join anyway

Sunday steps: 8698
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Monday - 12,574
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,252 Member
    I prefer teddy bears
    19Shmoo69
    Monday 9/16 steps

P.S. I thought my Fitbit died as it showed it was charged and then it wasn’t. I plugged it up all day and used an old pedometer. The number posted is what it showed. On a side note, I’ve had even steps like that multiple times.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,257 Member
    We Dig Walking
    Monday - 12,023

Lots of trudging around with compost, the tiller, and veggies to wash and process. Luckily it was a gorgeous day and I also got out for a fantastic trail ride with my horse. We had a blast - but I did not count his steps! Left the counter at the barn :wink:

Hope you're feeling good today @digger61 :smiley:
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,902 Member
    edited September 17
    I Prefer Teddy Bears
    Pupowl
    Monday steps: 20.294
    12wr21v92824.jpg
  • RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 332 Member
    Monday steps: 10827
    Team Stepsters