Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

DAILY CHECK IN

2»

Replies

• Nutbugs2
    Nutbugs2 Posts: 60 Member
    SEPTEMBER11, 2024

GOAL 2000
    ACTUAL 1556

Well this is the first day that I've actually truly cheated. I really did not want my shake for dinner and I didn't want to cook anything and I went into the freezer and there was. Veggie corn dogs! So I had two for dinner. Along with a Hardy full of baked mushrooms, onions and zucchini.. I know we're combination but it worked lol
  • Nutbugs2
    SEPTEMBER12, 1014

Goal 2000
    Actual 1784

I feel good about today. I today was the first day I came closest to my calorie goal without using alcohol or or foods that would not really be beneficial for me on this diet. But it's still hard to get that calories in
  • Nutbugs2
    SEPTEMBER 13, 2024

GOAL 2000
    ACTUAL 1712

Overall today was a really good day. I got pretty close to my goal for calories, I went for a 2-mile walk, and I feel like I did really well.
  • Nutbugs2
    edited September 16
    SEPTEMBER 15, 2024

GOAL 2000
    ACTUAL1638
    [bIWEIGH IN[/b] 322.1 >4.1#
    [bITOTAL LOSS[/b]11.1#

I went to the movies today and out to dinner so I pretty much saved up the majority of my calories today for that. I did OK
  • Nutbugs2
    SEPTEMBER 16, 2024

fx1etrix768p.jpg
  • Nutbugs2
    edited September 19
    SEPTEMBER 17, 2023

p1shypo60i5t.jpg

I was a slugger today. Not enough exercise. I'll make up for it tomorrow.
  • Nutbugs2
    SEPTEMBER 18, 2024]

o5bbwsaktys4.jpg

I feel really good today not only about how I ate but how much I ate what I ate. I did go for my usual Wednesday walk for my class started so I'm happy about that as well. I feel like I've got a handle on this but I don't want to close my eyes too quickly for fear that everything will turn around on me and Cravings will sneak back in.