Introduce Yourself!

Options
Hey, my name is Sarah! I made this group so that people living in the same area, in this case it's Tennessee, could get to know each other and find people that might live in the same area. I am 17 years old. I moved to TN when I was 3. Introduce yourself. Tell whatever you would like. God Bless! <3 [:

Replies

• getfine2015
    getfine2015 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hello My name is Tiffany I moved to Tn in 06...I love it here.
  • Sarah7Dawn94
    Options
    Nice to meet you! [: Add me!
  • Yoopermom13
    Options
    :heart: I've lived in TN 6 yrs. Ft. Campbell area. So far I've lost 30 lbs. have another 30 to go.
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Hey you all!

i'm Amber and have lived in TN since I was 6 years old. So been here forever. LOL! I've lost 14 lbs so far and am looking to lose at least 60 total. :smile:
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'm in Knoxville and grew up in Chattanooga...I've lived in Tennessee for all but 7 years of my life and LOVE IT HERE!!
  • GB333
    GB333 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm Gretchen and I live in Nashville. I've been here for 8 years.

I'm 32 and a newlywed. I've lost 21lbs and have about 17 to go!
  • Gwen7121
    Gwen7121 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Gwen, and I live just west of Nashville. I've been here since '99.
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    Hey all! I'm Shannon. I live just west of Memphis. I moved here just over a year ago and I love it! I am originally from Northern Virginia. I've lost 23 pounds and have about 24 left to go.
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    hi, im James and im from the nashville area. just a littel south of it. i have lived here all my life and i have lost about 115 pounds so far with almost 200 more to go
  • deewildwoman
    deewildwoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Dee, and I am a "born and bred" Nashvillian. I have lived in or around Nashville my whole life. I now live in East Nashville.

I am 44. I have lost 24 pounds and have another 40 - 45 to lose.
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Hello, Tennessee folks! :flowerforyou:

My name is Leah, and I moved to Memphis from Omaha, NE back in 2007. It was my second move here, the first one being when I was 17 and still lived with my parents, who moved here after my dad retired from the Air Force to be closer to family. I have lots of family in the Memphis area!

I work for an engineering firm in Bartlett, and go to school at the University of Memphis, studying political science (planning to go to law school).

TN will always be in my heart because of my family, but I have no desire to stay here permanently. I am moving to NYC as soon as possible, which is where my brother lives and is where my (hopeful) law school is. :heart:

Great to meet you all!
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Bonnie and live in Nashville. We moved her 18+ years ago from Orlando and absolutely love it here. I love the season changes (except the colds that come with it) and the people. Thanks for starting this group. Glad to see so many from Middle Tennessee! Have a fabulous day! :heart:
  • NashvilleShelley
    Options
    Hi! I am Shelley. Moved near Nashville in March 2011. Love it here!!! Thanks for starting this group. Friend me if you want.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I am Kelly. I moved to Tennessee about 2 1/2 years ago. I am near Savannah, Tennessee.
  • April9393
    April9393 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am April and I live in Knoxville as well. I have lived in East Tennessee all my life. Love it here! I have lost 28 lbs and have about 12 to go.
  • TNDamisi
    TNDamisi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Stephanie! I moved to the Nashville area a little over a year ago, but I was born in Memphis and lived there all my life, except for college. I just joined here so friend me if you like. I'm going to need all the encouragement I can get, ha!
  • mjawesome
    mjawesome Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi! I moved here in 06 and I love it!!! I'm East of Nashville
  • TnVeggie
    TnVeggie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in Chattanooga at the moment--Memphis is my home base while in medical school, and born and raised in Clarksville.
  • Ernestern
    Ernestern Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

Originally from California, I ended up in Tennessee just outside of Memphis after I retired from the Army. Been here for about five years now and will likely spend the remainder of my days here. After spending 20 years moving from place to place all over the world, I look forward to not having to move ever again....
  • Darnell123
    Darnell123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello Tennessee People. I am new to "MyFitnessPal." I was with "Everydayhealth" since July. I have been successful with them. I have lost 35 pounds since July. However, my app. just stopped working. So, I came across this site. I found that this site is easy to use. I really need the calorie counter to keep me on track. I still have an additional 35 pounds to lose. Today, I weighed in at exactly 200. It's been more than 15 years since I have been under 200 pounds. My goal has been to lose 2 pounds per week. However, I have been averaging 1.7 pounds a week. I have ran in three 5k's since September, and I plan to run one per month. I love it. I also plan to run in track & field meets, starting in June 2012. Good luck to everyone in Tennessee, and I hope you meet your goals, and stay in good health.