Welcome to all!

Options

Replies

• xorachelrose
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

IM A 30DS GRADUATE! :)
    Today was my final day of the 30DS with my other group (although i've done 36 days straight)

My other group starts on MONDAY NOVEMBER 14 Its called " Everyday I'm shufflin!!!!!!! " if anyone wants to join that group too.

Im still gonna post in both groups for extra motivation :)

But just so some of you know here are my results from the 30ds:

Height: 5 ft 6 in
    Jean size: Before: 10 After: 8
    BMI: Before: 25.6 After: 24.7

incheslost.png

I'm super stoked from the results of 30DS because i'm waaaaaay more toned then I was before. And hopefully Ripped in 30 produces similar results

I can't wait to start Ripped in 30 with all of ya'll ! :)
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    @ blackkballoon -- those are AWESOME results! Congrats! I can't wait to see what we all can accomplish doing Ripped In 30!

I for one am very very sore this evening from Shred Level 3. I hate pushups! :sad:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    @ blackkballoon -- those are AWESOME results! Congrats! I can't wait to see what we all can accomplish doing Ripped In 30!

I for one am very very sore this evening from Shred Level 3. I hate pushups! :sad:

watch out, they're in week 1 of ripped in 30 ;)
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Will be finishing the Shred by Saturday the 19th. Can I still join in for Ripped? I'm in Mel's Serious Shredders group too and absolutely love being in the group with everyone.
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    I've also ordred the vid online and am waiting for it to come in the mail so I'm excited about joining this group. HOpefully it'll arrive before 16 Nov so I can jpin in.

Bring it on!!! :tongue:

Kathy

I just have to say, I'm in awe of your muscles!!
  • jennabellaxoxo
    jennabellaxoxo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I swear by this video!!!!!!! I almost have to force myself NOT to do it!

Can I mention that SHELLY is totally my body idol! STRONG and her form is PERFECTTTTT!!!!!! love her!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    Will be finishing the Shred by Saturday the 19th. Can I still join in for Ripped? \

Of course you can join! Just jump in when you are ready. Woo hoo I am pumped to workout with all you amazing women!
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I started Day one yesterday, just found this group today lol. I've been exercising/working out for about a month now and I'm actually sore after the first day with this Ripped in 30 lol but it's a good feeling lol. I hope to keep up the whole month with this DVD.
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    The count down begins! As I much as I love 30DS I am excited to move on to something new.
  • mrsredneckmorris
    mrsredneckmorris Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join this group, I just picked up a copy over the weekend, I plan to start on the 15th or 17th as I go to boxing on Mondays and Wed's.
    I'm really curious to see what the results will be on my body.

I suggest we all list our measurements/stats and if comfortable take before photos so we can share our results after completing :)

Good luck everyone!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Cool I'm glad I found a ripped in 30 group!!! I cantwait till I start I tried it before and I had awesome results I didn't lose a lot of weight but I lost a bunch of inches!!
  • smadrigal04
    Options
    I bought the DVD last week, but just unwrapped it last night! I had planned on starting it tomorrow, so this group is perfect to help keep me accountable!
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I just finished 30 day shred and downloaded Ri30 and plan on starting in the morning. I like to take a day off here and there to preserve my sanity and recover a little, so this will work out splendidly.
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I might be getting my copy on Wednesday, by that time i think I can start doing it, but I have to finished my 30 day shred for 5 more days since I need to stop it for 3 days bec. of my painful menstruation. i will resume on Wednesday though. so excited to start a new workout. I think taking measurements before starting is a good idea.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    It's getting close, Rippers!

Be sure to take your measurements before we start if you like so you can see all your hard work add up at the end!

See you all on Wednesday!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I have been researching reviews of Ripped in 30 and am planning to get the DVD from Netflix as my next DVD. I saw the links to do the workout for week #1 online or to download it, so I will start with that. Thanks for the links! I have a lot of weight to lose (over 60 pounds) but I want to be fit and toned when I lose it, not just less fat :laugh:
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    I received my DVD on Friday!! Woo hoo! I previewed it a bit last night, but didn't get far.
  • bmhatcher
    Options
    Hey everyone!! Thank you for creating this group!!:bigsmile:
    I am starting my JM Shred today!! My plan is to do 30DS on MWF and incorporate running 3 days a week. I am starting my training for a half marathon in Oct 2012. I just completed a 10 miler in Oct of this year and really enoyed it.

I love JM and all her workouts!!
    Good Luck to everyone!!!

Barb
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Ok will do, I am buying it tomorrow at Target :) Can't wait for something new!!!
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Just starting my last 30DS workout right now. Tomorrow will be my first day off in 30 days and then it's on to Ripped in 30 on Wednesday!!!! Can't wait!!! Loved Mel's 30DS group. Fun inspiring women.