Introduce Yourself Geek!

Options

Replies

• tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Yay! Another Magic nerd! I traded WoW for magic. It's slightly less debilitating since you have to see people in real life and move around, at least a little.

Omg no way, girls don't play magic! You lie!
  • Sepheara
    Sepheara Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Who are you!
    Age? I'm 23
    Female or male? Female
    RP? hellz yeah, love to play a caster, beware my arcane uberness.
    LARP? not yet, but after I lose weight I wanna try :D
    What are your weightloss goals?! currently 326, wanna be 150 or around there if muscle adds weight
    How many pounds have you lost? 6
    Walk on the Beach? no thanks, I've already looted my epic raid loot. he's sleeping on the couch :)
  • Sepheara
    Sepheara Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Yay! Another Magic nerd! I traded WoW for magic. It's slightly less debilitating since you have to see people in real life and move around, at least a little.

Omg no way, girls don't play magic! You lie!
    sorry if double post but, I KICK BUTT AT MAGIC and I'm a girl ;) my husband wont even play me any more.
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow nerd/geek/awesome people

Who are you! - Brenda
    Age? about 40
    Female or male? all female curves and bumps in the right places, just more curvier than I should be
    RP? hell yeah, just finished DND 4.0 game with some friends, doing another version more futuristic this time, but have been P2P RGP on and off since high school.
    LARP? No, unless you count Ren Fair.
    What are your weightloss goals?! I want to be fit, so I'm guessing about 100 more lbs
    How many pounds have you lost? about 50 in total, but i started MFP after I lost some weight.
    Walk on the Beach? sure, but would prefer some volleyball or swimming vs walking on the beach.

Just got back into the video gaming - just bought an old XBOX 360 and am seriously wanting to pick up a good RPG multiplayer for it - been looking at the new Skyrim.

I started out as a Pong addict, moved to Atari then discovered DND and Magic.

Yay Gamers!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Yay gamers indeed! So awesome to see so many people! :)
  • spinedocmfp
    spinedocmfp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Name:Patrick
    Male
    RP:way back I played D+D
    LARP:nope
    Goal: was 220, 198 when joined MFP, now 193 shooting for 190, maybe 185 after I get to 190

Started with Atari and Commodore 64, now have N64, PS2, PS3, Wii, 360, PSP, DSi. Don't have a good gaming rig right now, but I can play some oldies on my laptop.
    Play almost anything, but mostly RPG, turn based and strategy. Never played WOW.
    Favorites of all time: Starcraft, Civilization, KOTOR
    Right now re-playing Gears I
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I am Nisa!
    21 years old and a Cali girl!
    Love video games (I grew up with two brothers)
    MMORPG! - Ruins of Magic
    Xbox 360 - RPGs... and I love stealth games such as Splinter Cell and Rainbow Six!! oh and I love Halo..Yes I do...

and P.S. I love long walks on the beach since I live on one!! Yes! ....

and P.S. again....I have a thing for Gamers!! :)
  • MAGNIFIEDME
    MAGNIFIEDME Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Maggie, I'm a 44yr old Xbox addict {waving} - my gamertag is Skywench
    love the stealth games Splinter Cell, Rainbox six -
    Halo
    Ice Planet
    Bioshock 1 & 2
    CoD - waiting on Modern Warefare III - specials at Xmas shopping will land me more games :)
    Started playing on my old Commodore 64 (yup even typed in yards of program from the old PC Computing mags), now I only play on Xbox 360, with the exception of PC games Empire Earth, Age of Empires - never get tired of those

I admit I play Spyro :) yup I do love my little purple dragon

game on
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Hey people on her call me "6" <<<it's easier then 123456654321 ^_^. I'm 30years old and I've got lady bits xD I've reached my weight loss goals and then some a pretty long time ago. I am now maintaining and doing an ok job of it (I go up and down within the same 5-6lbs throughout the month.) I enjoy all types of games....rpgs, shooters, action/adventure, platform.....as long as I am having fun, I will play it. Recently there have been way too many fun games to play and it's kinda sorta becoming a problem....lol I play on both 360/PS3.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Who are you! - I'm the Panda or PJ depending on who you ask
    Age? - 36
    Female or male? Male
    RP? - I love RPG's but not so much of a role player
    LARP? - Nope
    What are your weightloss goals?! - I've lost 60 lbs this year and looking to lose about 10 more and decide where I want to go from there.
    I'm a scorpio, like long walks on the beach and candle lit dinners. :tongue:
  • MusicPsycho
    Options
    32 Male
    Atlanta
    Love WoW & RPG on XBoX
    I have 50+ of the LBs to lose (started 11/9/2011)
    I started w/ a Comm 64 and never looked back. I'm not an ultimate gamer and can't build a PC from the ground up, but I'm a mean healer and a Scorpio so it's alllllll good.
    I have a special place in my heart for men who are geeks (but who know how to play outside & get a little dirty once in a while ;) )

Hit me up sometime, looking to get all the friends & support I can :wink:

Cheers!!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Anubis A.K.A. Phil McRotch A.K.A. B
    Dub-9 [29 for those unfamiliar with hood-speak].
    I have a penis.
    I play fighters, FPS's, [J]RPG's, action/adventure, strategy, sandbox, anything that piques my interest.
    Refuse to LARP.
    I've hit goal and I'm technically on maintenance, but recently I've been enjoying gluttony just to enjoy losing it again.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Who are you! I am Beerrunner! I started running last year and enjoy it. I also tend to run hungover. Hell I drank a beer midway through my last 5K....hA
    Age? 31.........But age is just a #
    Female or male? Male

I have a PS3 and hoping to get into a little Drakes fortune hopefully this weekend!

Single ladies of MFP ......please feel free to Message me. When can discuss Gaming and err...anything youd like.:devil:
  • Rynoman2k3
    Rynoman2k3 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm Ryan
    I'm 27
    I'm a Male

I play all sorts of games. I'm mainly into FPS and MMORPG's. I play WoW i'm a officer of a guild on the Akama Server, Horde Side, Guild Name SUBWAY EAT FLESH.

I also play Team Fortress 2, Alot of Steam Games...I just started playing Skyrim...SO ADDICTING! I rented MW3 from the RedBox last weekend and i'm totally going to have to buy that one.

I play xbox360 as my console. I play mainly FPS and Racing games on it like COD, Modern Warfare, and Forza. I do have a kinect i just don't use it much. I also love playing my Rock Band series when i can get friends to play it. I love music!

I started at 268 this go around and have gotten down to 245.8 so far I would like to hit 200 again.
    21 ish but MFP only says 11 due to when i started i was at 258 last year this time.

I have a Jack Russell Terrier named Tucker. Love him to death! He's very spoiled!
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Who are you! I be Pamela
    Age? if i lie can i still be here? :wink:
    Female or male? female
    RP? depends

I'm an runescape addict slowly coming off that addiction, i've played WoW, I'm into xbox, wii, ps2, i can keep going but i'd be here all day, basically i'm a big time gamer

What are your weightloss goals?! little goal is to lose at least 40 pounds by my next check up with the doc

How many pounds have you lost? 16 and counting

Walk on the Beach? of course
  • sedativestorm
    sedativestorm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

Name; Ada
    Lady
    What are your weight loss goals?: 31lbs
    How many pounds have you lost?: 13
    Walk on the Beach? Huh? I wish the midwest had beaches to walk on.
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Whew. I really tried to read through all of the introductions, but then my eyes started crossing and it all started running together, so enough of that. It's late. Moving on. :)

Kelly, 31, female
    As for a rundown of my history, I still remember playing Atari games with my dad when I was younger and then up through NES/SNES, etc. I was huge into EQ for a long time and then eventually switched to WoW, and I still have an active account, but I haven't been on in a bit.
    I used to be a DnD gal with my brother and his friends, and I've played a few of the others like Vampire, but it's been a while.
    Lately for me, it's been games along the lines of Fable, Dragon Age, FF, Assassin's Creed, and most recently, Elder Scrolls. Pretty much, I like games that I can play without worrying about how much I suck...lol. I don't kid myself. I love games, but I'm usually far from great. And I love RP, both in written form or game form, but no LARPing.

I've lost around 41 pounds total since I started last year, but I had a break in between, and I've lost 17 this time around. I'm debating about changing my 'starting weight' because I'm proud of my total, but for now, it's staying as it is.

Aaaaand, I think that's it. Yep. All done.

Oh wait! I adore board games. Totally counting them. :)
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    how the hell did I miss this group?!

IN
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Tracy
    Female
    RPG's? Yes. Currently playing Skyrim. (Freakin' game of the year.) Recovering addict of City of Heroes.
    LARPG? No.

I've been playing video games since the tender age of 5. I've been collecting comic books for the last 17 years. I think that makes me a geek? Ha!

My current weight is 218lbs. I just had surgery so I'll be taking it really easy for the next 2 months or so. (Playing Skyrim of coarse.) My goal weight is a lean 150lbs.

Nice meeting you all.

P.S. I LOVE walks on the beach.
  • planetnik
    Options
    Heya All :)

I'm Nic, 40 year old girl (19 at heart and always will be). Been on my weightloss journey a few months but only now discovered how good MFP is!!

Games wise I'm mainly a PC gamer - Skyrim is my game of the moment and I've been playing Rift & WOW this year too.

Got about 30 kgs to lose so guess I'll be here a while :)

Looking forward to chatting