Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

what phone do you have?

I havn't owned a phone since 2008, picked up a iphone 4, the 4s was sold out but it the 4 changed my life.

Replies

• Samsung Intercept (Android).

I'm dying to get a new one, but not time for an upgrade and I don't have the money right now.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Pantech Pursuit

att-pantech-pursuit-message-phone-1.jpg

I have the green one.
  • coatsie79
    coatsie79 Posts: 187 Member
    Blackberry Curve and it's a pile of crap. Touch pad keeps crashing.
  • Vaanja
    Vaanja Posts: 163 Member
    I have a PC...I don't need a smartphone, lol.

I've got the EnV3...it's the closest I could find to my old, much-beloved Samsung Alias. (I'm a text junkie)
  • you need to update...truss.
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    I have a (now obsolete) HTC Hero. It's running on an older version of Android (Eclair - it hasn't been on the upgrade list for a while now :frown: ) but other than that I love it.

A lot of folks I know are drooling over the new iphone but I don't do Apple - I'll upgrade one day to anything Android since I'm a Linux girl at heart :smile:
  • linux?...ur hardcore!

my struggle against apple ended when I gave in and bought and iphone. it's like buying store brand oreo's compared to real oreo's c'mon.
  • Vaanja
    Vaanja Posts: 163 Member
    Who needs an upgrade?

My husband was pushing me to get an Android 3 like he has (we both detest virtual keyboards), but I don't need a smartphone and I don't want a smartphone. When I'm home, I have a PC. When I'm out, I've got better things to do than stare at a gadget.

I looked long and hard for a phone that was the most similar to the Alias I absolutely loved, and was happy to find something comparable.

One would think the people in this group could understand that not everyone wants the same thing. ^^
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    HTC Dash. It's pretty ancient. I like the camera better than the Iphone's though. I could get an Iphone for cheap, since I work at a tech retail store. So price isn't really a concern. My brother and his friend sold their Iphones after a couple months of having it. I guess we have the same specs as to what we would want a phone to do besides calling. :laugh: I just haven't found a phone that would tempt me enough to upgrade yet.

But I have an Ipod Touch and definitely not for its camera function. :blushing:
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    I have an LG rumor 2. It would be nice to have a smartphone, but I'm thankful to have a phone at all. :)
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,794 Member
    I'm happily coexisting with an old nokia. Not a smart phone. I get to talk, text and take pics. That's about all. I use my pc for internet stuff. Smart phone might be nice but not in my budget.
  • xLyric
    xLyric Posts: 840 Member
    Samsung Replenish, Android. I love it. I don't like Apple much.
  • nokia's are basically indestructible. it's a fact.
  • humglum
    humglum Posts: 98 Member
    I have an HTC thunderbolt. Love it. Battery life is crap but that is any smartphone.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    HTC Shift on Sprint's network of unlimited data! WOO! I love my phone!
  • lulukan
    lulukan Posts: 76 Member
    Pantech Pursuit

att-pantech-pursuit-message-phone-1.jpg

I have the green one.

What a cute phone!
  • lulukan
    lulukan Posts: 76 Member
    LG Ally. Love having a real keyboard. :)
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,794 Member
    nokia's are basically indestructible. it's a fact.

They are until my husband gets his hands on them. Don't know why but he goes through them at an alarming rate!
  • bayertablets
    bayertablets Posts: 213 Member
    I have an LG Axis (Android). Wasn't ready to switch to full touch-screen, but if I were to get a new phone I'd get an iPhone. They just run so much more smoothly.

Before my current phone, I had another LG with a slide out keyboard, until I dropped it in the oven and it caught on fire WHILE I was having a conversation! It still worked during the flames and afterward. LGs are pretty fantastic.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    I have a Blackberry Torch 9810. As part of being an IT support person, I also support iPhones and Android phones.