Ravenclaw Common Room

Options

Replies

• _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Yawn!!! I'm tired. I've been volunteering nights at http://www.gardendlights.org/

Feast week 2011 was a success. I still lost a bit of weight. I enjoyed everything I liked, I just didn't pig out AND I got right back to the same as usual routine right away.

Last week 183, this week 182.2, 0.8 lb loss.
    60 minutes of walking
    no OWLs for week.
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    oh nos. I gained 5 lbs. 157.

fail
  • kimeister
    Options
    Daily check-in. Ate within my calories and took a rest day from exercise. Back it tomorrow with time on the bike trainer and a workout at the gym.
  • Addeyfit
    Options
    Hello my fellow Ravenclaws!

Well it is Sunday again! I"m just here to do my check in.

Christmas cards are all done. All my chores are done. I even completed some office work that I brought home. I"m ready for the weekend now...LOL *sigh*

Will post my weights and points tomorrow morning!
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm - I would have had a decent day today if I had just stayed out of the chips! Hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend and that the coming week will be good to you!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Yawn!!! I'm tired. I've been volunteering nights at http://www.gardendlights.org/
    The Phoenix Zoo does a similar display every year. I love light shows - the pictures on your website are amazing!
  • korkster
    korkster Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I just finished a 13 page draft and a 70 slide presentation for my class tomorrow. My knee is still sore, but I can walk on it. I'm going to miss these 4 day weekends.
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    good morning Ravenclaw!! still not back on track yet, but getting closer.
    weekly stats:
    weight 175 which is a 2lb gain for me :frown:
    OWLS -0
    HP-0
    may have had an owl or 2 but haven't been keeping track. husband probably coming home from hospital tomorrow. i'm going back to work today. maybe some normalcy to my life will help put me back where i need to be!!
    December goal 170 (again!!!)
  • nieme
    nieme Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Started to feel a little better, cold wise, yesterday. Been eating pretty well, lost weight on the scale this morning, so I'm already excited about Saturday's weigh-in.

I enjoyed the 4 day weekend, though I spent 80% of my awake time working on a term paper. :)
  • Addeyfit
    Options
    Daily Check-in and posting my stats!

Didn't loose this week but that could be because Friday night I a very LARGE meal and two margaritas...lol

At least I didn't gain.

Week Four Ravenclaw Challenge:
    Exercise OWL - 5 OWLS
    Food OWL - 3 OWLS
    Spirit OWL - 6 OWLS

Inter-house Challenge:
    Weight Loss - 228 (0lbs lost :cry: )
    Exercise Minutes - 195 minutes
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Up to 224.8 this week, so that's a 1.4 pound gain. Oh well. Not too bad considering my week.

60 House points too.
  • nekoemi
    nekoemi Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Checking in for the week. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

I stayed on track for the most part. My thanksgiving meal was larger than a typical meal for me, but I planned ahead to allow for it and I managed to resist my sweet tooth for the whole weekend with a mountain of pies, cakes, and other goodies staring me in the face the whole time.

I finally hit the 230s this morning, which also marks the 50 lb mark for me (yay :smile: ) and I can honestly say I have no idea the last time I weighed this much... it would have to be at some point in high school.

Weight - 239.6
    House Points - 0 (Sorry! I let myself get too busy and just didnt work any time in for exercising)

I wasn't tracking OWLs this week really, but it was probably around 5 if I had to guess.

Hope everyone has a great week!
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Checking in, sorry have not be dilegent, life has been really crazy
    Weigh in 215.2
    House Points 886
    Owls - 4

Not many owls, but I am hoping I will be able to participate more soon.

Congrats desj16 on your 50lb Mark!!
  • korkster
    korkster Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    High noon Ravenclaws! Well, almost.

Still feeling the bummer of being back at work. Sure, the meals return to normal, but I MISS waking up on my own, lying in bed, and enjoying the sun peeking through the window. I miss vacation.

Haven't had lunch yet, but yesterday my mom and I made those ziploked veggie snacks, so that should help get us back on track. It's so easy to do, and we have fun doing it. For those of you suffering From Thanksgiving, I recommend portioning our your veggies as snacks for the week. I'm much more likely to eat them if they're washed and ready to go.
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Crazy busy day today after being off all last week! Just popping in to see how you all are doing - will check back tonight to get everyone's numbers together. Have a happy Monday everyone!!

Oh - and desj - Congratulations on reaching the 50 pound mark!! WooHOO! :drinker:
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm down from 176.6 to 175.4 a loss of 1.6 pounds
    no house points and 8 owls
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    hey all! my house points this week (sun-sat) are: 277

(i'm especially proud of this given i worked out EVERY DAY of thanksgiving week) :happy:
  • the_accountinator
    Options
    Another quick check in at 279.8, I'm sure due to the holidays and being super busy before and after. I did get 60 minutes of exercising in which earned me 2 OWLs along the way. Still chugging along, one day at a time.
  • kimeister
    Options
    Check-in! Up 1 pound today, which I suspect is water weight. Gym workout was fab.
  • azsuzi
    Options
    We're still waiting for weigh-ins from:

DefiningRaquel
    karinane
    kellyisfat
    lottee1000
    TrissieYounglove
    TwiFan5

This month is going to be hectic for a lot of us. Let's give it our best and try to stay focused on our health goals while we celebrate the season! Off to bed now - Goodnight Ravenclaw!