Who's Starting When?

Options

Replies

• GetFitE
    GetFitE Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely starting on Thursday. I seem to have lost my dvd though and everywhere I go is sold out.. I need to mission tomorrow to find another copy!
    I heard some people found it on Amazon really cheap, maybe there?

Yes, i ordered mine last night & they shipped it today already. With shipping it was under $10

I got mine off iTunes for $10. And I plan on starting with 3lb weights until I can get to the store to buy 5lbs.
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite. I wasnt to sure if I was going to join cuz I joined another challenge but this should help with that one too. I need a good kick in the butt to start working out again. :D Ima start Dec 1st.
  • AJay513
    AJay513 Posts: 187
    Options
    Thanks for the invite. I wasnt to sure if I was going to join cuz I joined another challenge but this should help with that one too. I need a good kick in the butt to start working out again. :D Ima start Dec 1st.

YAY! Glad to have you with us =)
  • Elyssa_38
    Elyssa_38 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    hello, ill be starting on the first. today i will b some other workouts as well as tomorrow (jillians videos of course) and officially begin on thursday with everyone. its kind of exciting.

im wondering if anyone else will also be doing other workouts besidesthe 30day shred.?
  • cutie2b
    cutie2b Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am starting 12/1/11. I can't wait to see everyone's before and fabulous after results!
  • nbgarza
    Options
    hello, ill be starting on the first. today i will b some other workouts as well as tomorrow (jillians videos of course) and officially begin on thursday with everyone. its kind of exciting.

im wondering if anyone else will also be doing other workouts besidesthe 30day shred.?

Hi i am so excited to be part of this group...I was actually wondering the same thing whether anyone will be doing other workouts on the side... I actually do want to add an ab's video every other day but that is still ??? depending on how I feel

What about u are u doing other workout vids?
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies can I jump in? Im planning to start 12/1 as well with another friend on here. I've started it before but never completed. The results ppl are getting are awesome. Along with the shred I will be goin to the gym mwf and doin 30-60min of cardio in. Also prob take one rest day a week and try not to get bored with it. Looking forward to supporting and encouraging everyone as we tackle this journey together. Let's do this!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start the first. Are you guys going to do it everyday or every other?
  • ginamcmillan
    ginamcmillan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm super excited to start on 12/1!!! I NEED THE ACCOUNTABILITY!!! :sad:
  • hbaby08
    Options
    I need a boost to get me moving again (last group just stopped posting). I'll p/u dvd tomorrow and start Dec 1st. Do ya'll think 3 and 5 pound weights should do it?
  • JonathanMFP
    JonathanMFP Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Glad I found this group! I just joined MyFitnessPal recently, and as part of my routine, I decided to start working out to the Jillian 30 Day Shred DVD. A good friend gave it to me a while ago. And while I've tried it numerous times, I've never actually done it for 30 days. At least not in a row... :wink:

So it'll be great to do it with all of you!

Today was my Day 1...

~Jonathan
  • tycusjay
    tycusjay Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, so tomorrow (which is the 1st here in Australia) I will be on level 1, day 3. I won't be able to do it every single day, but I will do it when I can.

Oh by the way, just a warning.......my muscles are screaming at the moment!! She well and truly kicks your *kitten*!!!
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I can't start until the 2nd because I'll be out of town for work.I'll post my measurements on Friday. I plan on doing cardio every day still except Sunday will be my rest day.
  • Brandylambert
    Options
    I am starting on Dec 1. I know it will be hard but cant wait to see how it goes. Glad to have all of mff help.
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options

I am walking/running as well almost daily for 30 minutes on weekdays and 1 hour during weekend except for the 'sabatical leave' the last 2 weeks which I was on vacation. Anyway this is something that I can't stop as I am joining race on 3rd December and 8th Jan.
  • AJay513
    AJay513 Posts: 187
    Options
    Soo excited to have you all on board!! The more suppport we have the better =)

I think I'm going to try 5 lbs and Im going to try to do this work out everyday. I think Ill also try to squeeze in some other exercise. I have a good 8 min ab video. Maybe some cardio too! i dont have a gym membership tho!
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to start this with all of you. Hopefully we can keep each other motivated and keep each other from getting to bored. If anyone wants to add me hit me up. It may help to keep us from slacking if we can see the news feeds too.
  • bsavithri
    bsavithri Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am Soo excited, Taking the measurements today and starting tomo! yaay
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Welcome guys....the more the merrier. I have read a post in MFP which encourages 30DS on alternate days rather than straight 30 days. I shall look up on the post and provde the link. But as for me I will be using the beginner version with lighter weights. Hence I will attempt a straight 30 days.

But if there are days that I had to skip due to some reasons (like for example on 3rd December I have a 7 km race in the morning and bringing my son for meet and greet session with Ben 10 Alien Force - I might not be able to do it).....I shall not beat myself over it. But I will try it even if it means that I can only do 10 minutes rather than 20 minutes.
  • healthyandthin
    healthyandthin Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I started this Monday!