Who's Starting When?

Options

Replies

• nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I am still looking for the posting I mentioned earlier. But I bumped into this which is really helpful.
    http://www.theshredheads.com/2009/12/dear-shredheads-30-day-shred-hurts-my-knees.html
  • Elyssa_38
    Elyssa_38 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    hello, ill be starting on the first. today i will b some other workouts as well as tomorrow (jillians videos of course) and officially begin on thursday with everyone. its kind of exciting.

im wondering if anyone else will also be doing other workouts besidesthe 30day shred.?

Hi i am so excited to be part of this group...I was actually wondering the same thing whether anyone will be doing other workouts on the side... I actually do want to add an ab's video every other day but that is still ??? depending on how I feel

What about u are u doing other workout vids?

yes i currently do trouble zones by jillian michaels as well so i think im going to combine 30 day shred and trouble zones/fast metabolism. i love these workouts so i think it will be a great addition.

although these are 40minutes i try to do as much as i can.

excited to start in thursday with everyone who joined.
  • Jillong
    Jillong Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've dropped out for a while and desperately need you guys to get myself back on track again. I'll start on 1st December and will post my measurements then.

Good luck everyone!
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I am still looking for the posting I mentioned earlier. But I bumped into this which is really helpful.
    http://www.theshredheads.com/2009/12/dear-shredheads-30-day-shred-hurts-my-knees.html

Thanks for posting this. I have never had issues with my knees untill I started 30 day shred. It wasnt to bad but the little tips will help a lot. :)
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I was going to start on the 1st but, given that I have a free house this evening, i'm going to start it tonight - it'll be so much easier without a dog around my feet desperately trying to give me his ball!! Or pounce on you when you're doing stomach crunches!!! bless him! :happy:
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    oh and we definitely need to post measurements! I didn't last time round (got half way through) and I wish I had as the scale didn't move but I definitely lost inches!
  • AJay513
    AJay513 Posts: 187
    Options
    Hello ladies can I jump in? Im planning to start 12/1 as well with another friend on here. I've started it before but never completed. The results ppl are getting are awesome. Along with the shred I will be goin to the gym mwf and doin 30-60min of cardio in. Also prob take one rest day a week and try not to get bored with it. Looking forward to supporting and encouraging everyone as we tackle this journey together. Let's do this!

Of course! We got this! It'll be a fun journey for all of us =)
  • AJay513
    Options
    Hi everyone. Glad I found this group! I just joined MyFitnessPal recently, and as part of my routine, I decided to start working out to the Jillian 30 Day Shred DVD. A good friend gave it to me a while ago. And while I've tried it numerous times, I've never actually done it for 30 days. At least not in a row... :wink:

So it'll be great to do it with all of you!

Today was my Day 1...

~Jonathan

Great! So glad you found us =)
  • AJay513
    Options
    oh and we definitely need to post measurements! I didn't last time round (got half way through) and I wish I had as the scale didn't move but I definitely lost inches!

Yes! i believe we'll be taking everyone's measurments ASAP
  • sezz_25
    Options
    I literally just joined myfitnesspal just about an hour ago, then I saw this group. I started the 30 Day Shred 3 days ago, I hope I still qualify for this group :wink:
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I did 30DS already and started it over again last week for round 2... I've lost 12lbs and 12.6inches with the first round.
    Lost another 3 lbs the week after.

Would love to join you guys if thats okay? I still need to lose quite a bit and would love the motivation and encouragement of a group. And of course I would like to give that to you guys too as I've been there and know its worth it!

:smile:
  • Ready2BEthin
    Ready2BEthin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am starting 30 DS tomorrow on the 1st. I had already planned on doing it and now with the group I know I will actually finish it this time not stop at day 3. I will check back in tomorrow on the 1st to add my start weight and measurements. I heard from people who finished it to absolutely make sure to take measurements because the difference will be so significant at the end of the year. To avoid procrastination I plan to do my dvd every morning before work so its just done for the day.. lol.. good luck everyone we can do this!!
  • SheHunts
    Options
    Count me in...I am starting today...
  • alanamullen
    Options
    I started yesterday :)
  • Agnes_84
    Options
    7th of December.Exmas finishing on 6th!
  • Agnes_84
    Options
    800747.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    im starting on the 1st also :)
  • JustJessie
    JustJessie Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow. Today I'm going to do some basic cardio on the treadmill and Arc Trainer.
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely starting on Thursday. I seem to have lost my dvd though and everywhere I go is sold out.. I need to mission tomorrow to find another copy!
    I heard some people found it on Amazon really cheap, maybe there?

I found it at Target last night....
  • MissyHartley
    MissyHartley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am so psyched that I found you guys. Count me in. I have other JM DVDs but will go out and find the 30 day shred. Will try target first. Thanks.