Ravenclaw Common Room

Options

Replies

• psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    good morning Ravenclaw. still not completely back on track after all the recent stressors here. my eating is decent, but between physical and emotional fatigue, i just haven't been able to make myself get back to my workouts :frown: . i feel like i'm back at square one with it. i am actually off this upcoming week and i am hoping with the extra time i can get myself back in gear. thanks for all of your kind words of support this past week...it really helps to know that there are people out there that care :flowerforyou: !!

sue, you continue to amaze me with all you do for us and your work/home/family/school!!! you are such an inspiration:flowerforyou: .
  • korkster
    korkster Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    IT'S FRIDAY!

I LOVE Fridays. They can't come fast enough. I'm completely exhausted, and it's looking to be another crazy weekend, but December is here and vacation is fast approaching.

I tried to log in yesterday from my phone but I had issues with that. Does that happen to anyone else? (Cost me a spirit OWL.)

Performance tonight, training tomorrow, and preparation for an interview on Monday.

Have a good one!
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Whew. Things have not been going really well for me this week (I've been sick, my dog's been sick, etc.), but so far, still staying in goal on calories and all that, even if my house points might be dreadful again. I'm hoping to have a good weigh-in this week, although holding it there after all this is done might be the biggest challenge.

Glad to be back on here and checking in and reading up, though. I don't do as well when I'm missing for a while.

But, since I'm late, let me get to what counts - goal weight!

My December EOM goal weight is 219.9. Specific, I know, but my real goal is to be out of the 20s by the end of the year, so that works for me. Oh, and I like the idea for the simplified challenges and OWL goals this week. Seems like a great plan. :)
  • kellyisloved
    Options
    I finally hit the 230s this morning, which also marks the 50 lb mark for me (yay :smile: ) and I can honestly say I have no idea the last time I weighed this much... it would have to be at some point in high school.

First of all, CONGRATS ON YOUR 50!! :)

We're actually on pretty similar journeys in a way, even though my ticker doesn't show it. I'm coming up on my actual 50 pound loss in about 2-3 pounds or so, and I was super pumped to get into the 20s because I honestly don't remember ever actually being in the 220s. Maybe I should try to keep up with your overall and give myself an extra incentive to keep pushing. :)
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone of staying on track this week. Our first December weigh-in is already here - I just can't believe how fast time is flying by!! Keep up the good work and good luck on your weigh-ins!!
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    im weighing in this week at 173.8 with 10 OWLS and 120 house points
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Happy Saturday Ravenclaw!!

Weighing in at 151 this week. Couldn't hold onto that 150 :cry: Maybe next week. (Those darn baby showers - we've had 4 of them in the office in the last couple of months. Just can't stay away from the goodies!)

Food: 4
    Exercise: 0
    Spirit: 6
    OWLs: 10
    House Points: 67

Pretty sorry week for me. :ohwell: I'm gonna try to do better this week. I really need to get back to the exercise - I just really loathe the treadmill...

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
  • psb13
    Options
    happy saturday Ravenclaw!! i am officially on vacation for the next 9 days!! hoping to get back on track with exercise-that is my primary goal for the time off. unfortunately i am starting off by going to a funeral for my boss's husband today. hoping to get some sort of workout in after that.
    hope everyone has a great day
  • korkster
    Options
    Morning Ravenclaws!

I'm attending a class all day, but I was able to check in before I bolted out the door.

CW=324.8
    Food OWL= 7
    Exercise OWL= 1
    Spirit OWL= 6
    House Points= 73

I did have a question on the December challenges. The food says to be within 100 calories, but what if we're below by 200? Do we still get the OWL? Do we mean not to go over by more than 100?
  • azsuzi
    Options
    I did have a question on the December challenges. The food says to be within 100 calories, but what if we're below by 200? Do we still get the OWL? Do we mean not to go over by more than 100?
    Good question! The food challenge is to stay within 100 calories +/-. Its just as important to eat enough calories as it is to not eat too many. With all of the holiday stresses, some of us might not eat enough, so it is + or -.
  • nieme
    nieme Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh-in: 143
    Owls: 11
    House Points: 80

Looking forward to having this week off and the semester ending on Wednesday!!!!
  • blackhawkgirl91
    blackhawkgirl91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hello, Ravenclaws! I'll do my weigh in tomorrow....

Tonight was my university choirs Christmas concert. It went really well and we sounded pretty decent. Had to stand for about an hour and a half, though, with a 15 minute break during intermission. My feet are now KILLING me! I had fun, but I don't want to redo it anytime soon :wink:

Today we got our first snowfall of the season! 4" of fluff and slush! :drinker:
  • psb13
    Options
    good morning Ravenclaw!! i finally feel like i'm starting to get back on track after 2 weeks of slouching!! doing ok food wise and started out with a brief workout last night. i'm off this week, so i'm really hoping to get it together while off. have a great day everyone.:bigsmile:
  • Matchamatcha
    Matchamatcha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Welp... I've been hungover and bloated today (had a 21st party last night) and the scale wasn't showing me a number I wanted to see, so I'll be weighing in tomorrow morning.

House points:

Food: ~ I don't really know, I've been incredibly slack over logging lately
    Exercise: 3
    Spirit: 2?

Exercise mins - 480
  • kellyisloved
    Options
    Happy Sunday! :)

I finally hit 50 total pounds lost today!! I'm super surprised because it meant a big loss this week, so next week will be work keeping it there at the very least, but since the scale said it, I'm claiming it!

Granted, my ticker won't show it since it only includes my loss this time around, but I know it, and that's what matters to me. :)

Weigh-in: 224.6
    OWLs: 9
    Food: 5
    Spirit: 3
    Exercise: 1
    House Points: 200
  • korkster
    Options
    Morning Ravenclaws!

Heading to a concert of Irish river dancing. Everyone is in good spirits, although we're all getting over a cold. My mom lost 5 pounds this week, and I'm proud of her. Having each other to cheer on has been great, but we wouldn't have gotten out of the gate if it wasn't for MFP and you guys. Thanks!
  • blackhawkgirl91
    blackhawkgirl91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in:

WEIGHT: STILL STILL STILL 276....dang TOM :grumble:
    HOUSE POINTS: 495 (it's amazing how much you burn performing/practicing for a choir concert :wink: )
    Owls: 1
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Happy Sunday! :)

I finally hit 50 total pounds lost today!! I'm super surprised because it meant a big loss this week, so next week will be work keeping it there at the very least, but since the scale said it, I'm claiming it!

Granted, my ticker won't show it since it only includes my loss this time around, but I know it, and that's what matters to me.
    Congratulations Kelly! You're going to have to change your December goal because you're already 4.4 pound past it!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Welp... I've been hungover and bloated today (had a 21st party last night) and the scale wasn't showing me a number I wanted to see, so I'll be weighing in tomorrow morning.
    Your 21st?? Happy Birthday Matcha!!
  • karinane
    karinane Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello Ravenclaw! I hope you all had a good weekend.
    I'm back home after a few weeks dealing with family stuff and I am glad to be back to my routine. I think I may have to change my December goal because I am closer to it than I thought (I love being back to my scale). I had just wanted to finally tip over that 150lb mark, but I'm shooting for 147lb now. That will give me a good buffer away from the 150 :)

Dec wk 1 weight: 150.8
    Food: 3
    Exercise: 5
    Spirit: 1
    OWLs: 9
    House Points: 352