Insanity- Day 1

Options
2»

Replies

• mjmona
    mjmona Posts: 13
    Options
    playful82....thanks for asking how i am it feels so nice there's people out there that care.. :) now i feel tired my legs are hurting trying to get the most rest cause wen i exercise i won't stop .. i have to burn my calories . 60 days of insanity and 30 days of doing 100 miles these 2 challenges are my worst i put myself into so i think i'll have good progress i hope ..so u pullin thru ? we can do it we...
  • 42istheage
    Options
    I completed my fit test. I was finding excuses to postpone, but I need to be held accountable when I post here. I found the fit test to be just as tough as the first time, maybe tougher since I'm so out of shape. Tomorrow, I will go to my boxing class in the AM and hopefully try to get some more exercise later in the afternoon. Good luck everyone!
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    I completed my fit test. I was finding excuses to postpone, but I need to be held accountable when I post here. I found the fit test to be just as tough as the first time, maybe tougher since I'm so out of shape. Tomorrow, I will go to my boxing class in the AM and hopefully try to get some more exercise later in the afternoon. Good luck everyone!
    I've been there and I can say it's worth pushing yourself through it. Now that I'm halfway there, I sort of look forward to the workouts. I know each one is pushing me closer to my goal. Keep telling yourself that as well. Keep it up!! Q
  • playful82
    playful82 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, so i am starting over my insanity schedule. i started it last Thurs and i didnt get to work out this past 2 days.. so i figure why not start it over on a Monday where i can actually follow the calender...

So my Month 1 will be Dec 5- Dec 31
  • playful82
    Options
    day 2 done!!!!!!!! we can do it!!!!!!!!:wink:

Way to go!
  • playful82
    Options
    playful82....thanks for asking how i am it feels so nice there's people out there that care.. :) now i feel tired my legs are hurting trying to get the most rest cause wen i exercise i won't stop .. i have to burn my calories . 60 days of insanity and 30 days of doing 100 miles these 2 challenges are my worst i put myself into so i think i'll have good progress i hope ..so u pullin thru ? we can do it we...
    Yea we all need the encouragement , so feel free to keep us posted on how things are going.
  • beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    ug. After broomball today I am SORE! Might have pushed too hard this week. Hopefully I 'll feel better tomorrow. I'm walking around like and old man. :sad:
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Still going! I realized this morning that I skipped the Pure Cardio workout..because I don't have that disk either! So hopefully a friend is going to burn that plus the Fit Test for me tonight.

If I don't get the Pure Cardio today, I will probably try the Max Cardio or whatever tomorrow morning. Eeek lol.

After this morning's Power & Resistance video, I was feeling really stiff so I did a Leslie Sansone walking video off the TV to loosen up. That was really nice and I'm a lot less sore in the legs and hips than I was last week.
  • playful82
    Options
    so today was day one for me again .. lol and i did better than the first test =) i burnt 298 calories but my numbers was better than the first try...
  • beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Way to stick with it girls! You';re keeping me honest lol.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I am missing the Pure Cardio disk so I did Max Cardio Conditioning this morning. Phew! I know why they want you to wait a month before trying it lol!
  • playful82
    Options
    Still going! I realized this morning that I skipped the Pure Cardio workout..because I don't have that disk either! So hopefully a friend is going to burn that plus the Fit Test for me tonight.

If I don't get the Pure Cardio today, I will probably try the Max Cardio or whatever tomorrow morning. Eeek lol.

After this morning's Power & Resistance video, I was feeling really stiff so I did a Leslie Sansone walking video off the TV to loosen up. That was really nice and I'm a lot less sore in the legs and hips than I was last week.

... shh dont tell anybody ....I downloaded the whole work out from http://thepiratebay.org/ ...