January 30 Day Shred Challenge!!

Replies

• bostik
    bostik Posts: 68 Member
    I'm gonna be ordering this soon so hopefully will join :)
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Is this workout on youtube by any chance? Low on funds right now.
  • Missjilly1025
    Missjilly1025 Posts: 146 Member
    I love this idea, count me in!
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member

I found it on Amazon for like 7 bucks - 10 total with shipping - not too bad : )
  • Adshill
    Adshill Posts: 130 Member
    I am willing to give it a shot! I like the every other day idea since I anticipate a lot of aches and pains to recover from. lol. I also would like to know what type of weights we need.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member

I found it on Amazon for like 7 bucks - 10 total with shipping - not too bad : )

if you have something connected to amazon Unbox (like a networkedDVD player) Its only like 5 bucks streaming. And you can buy the levels 1 at a time for 2 bucks each.
  • raquelena
    raquelena Posts: 24 Member
    I actually ordered this yesterday so yes! Unfortunately I'll be away until the 7th Jan, but will start it as soon as I return. I've seen some people's amazing results so I'm hopeful that it'll be the same!
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Count me in!!
  • laura328
    laura328 Posts: 136 Member
    Yeah you should get a tape measure theyre very cheap! Yeah we could measure chest(across boobs) smallest of waist, largest measurement around hips, thighs and tops of arms.

Agreed, you should definitely get a measuring tape and they're very cheap! You can usually find them around the sewing/craft stuff. Or if you own a sewing kit, there is probably one inside it. I like to measure chest, waist (smallest point), hips (widest point), and I like to add bellybutton because I have a really long torso and my bellybutton and waist are not even close to being in the same spot! Plus, the thighs and upper arms...

Got me a measuring tape! I did my waist a few minutes ago. 30 inches! Yikes that seems like a lot!
  • jmgcummins
    jmgcummins Posts: 93 Member
    When should we do our starting weight and measurements?
  • harleygirlmz
    harleygirlmz Posts: 3 Member
    Im in !
  • shadea4455
    shadea4455 Posts: 173 Member
    When should we do our starting weight and measurements?

Let's do our dates and measurements the day we start, so Jan. 2nd. I'll get a spreadsheet up and running next week.
  • KCrandi
    KCrandi Posts: 125 Member
    If anyone is concerned about affording the program, contact me. I've found it online and can tell you how to do the same.:)

On that note, Count me in!
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    can't decide whether to do this or not. i'll be on vacation until Jan 13. would it work if i jumped in on day 1 on the 13th?
  • Emllynn
    Emllynn Posts: 21 Member
    I'm in! Let's do this!
  • KJLIII
    KJLIII Posts: 225 Member
    I'm in! Just ordered the video...
  • can't decide whether to do this or not. i'll be on vacation until Jan 13. would it work if i jumped in on day 1 on the 13th?

I can't see it will be a problem. We'll only have done 2 weeks and will have another 6 or so to go. Any time is good to join :-)
  • swatts7622
    swatts7622 Posts: 85 Member
    I am in too!! Just ordered it!
  • shadea4455
    shadea4455 Posts: 173 Member
    can't decide whether to do this or not. i'll be on vacation until Jan 13. would it work if i jumped in on day 1 on the 13th?

No big deal, since we're doing every other day, we'll actually only be like a week in, so you won't have missed too much!
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    I'm in, but i'll be doing Ripped in 30 rather than the shred, i like the shred but i cant bring myself to do it again, i'll get too bored lol!