Options

Replies

• djsysstem
    djsysstem Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    cw: 158.5 lb

Last week: 161.0 lb

Net Loss: 2.5lb loss

Goal was 160 lb, but I'm going further till about 155 or 150 :)
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    @caryweiss- enjoy your travels. We will be here when you get back. Congratulations on your huge NSV's. That is awesome

@djsysstem- You are a machine. Everyone has always said those last 10-15 pounds are the hardest. I know you work your butt off but boy do you make it look easy to the rest of us. Huge congratulations to you. You reached your goal then turned it up a notch and refining your goal again. I know you will hit that one pretty quick here also.
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LW: 228.6 (12/17/11)
    CW: 230.2 (12/25/11)
    Gained: 1.6

Guess I'm not surprised about the gain this week, on top of eating pretty bad I also haven't been to the gym all week. I really don't feel bad about it though, mainly because it's my first weekly gain since July and I've eaten some really yummy homemade foods in the last week at several parties that I hadn't had in months! : p

On a positive note I also have a NSV to share - this past July when finally started losing weight I was barely squeezing into a size 46 pants & shorts. Now fast forward to today, my wife gave me some new clothes for Christmas because I hadn't bought myself anything new since I started losing weight (that and she said I looked funny in my old clothes). Only thing is since they were a gift, she guessed on the size and bought them in a size 38. Needless to say I was pretty nervous about trying this stuff on, that was until I slipped the first pair over my gym shorts and they were still comfortably loose on me.... I couldn't believe it, a flippin size 38 was big on me!! So long story short, I've gone from a size 46 to about a size 36 in less than 6 months and it feels amazing!! : )
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    LW: 321
    TW: 325
    Gain 4 lbs.

Holiday eating plus power going out @ the house = family to movies which lead to popcorn and more sitting on my butt and not being active. now to fight the influx of people @ the gym in the next few weeks.
  • djsysstem
    djsysstem Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Tim, all you need is motivation! I hope with my success, I'm motivating you and the rest of the team! I wouldn't be here with this progress if it wasn't for something to look forward to - and that's the official weigh-ins at the end of the week :) I hope you did better this week and lost some weight!
    @djsysstem- You are a machine. Everyone has always said those last 10-15 pounds are the hardest. I know you work your butt off but boy do you make it look easy to the rest of us. Huge congratulations to you. You reached your goal then turned it up a notch and refining your goal again. I know you will hit that one pretty quick here also.
  • gpbaldwin03
    gpbaldwin03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    LW 366.2
    CW 367.4

Up 1.2 lbs

Yep, pig out, don't log, that's what you get. Had a great holiday though, so no regrets. Hope you did as well.
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Tim - Sorry to hear about your family's loss. That's tough, and it never seems to rain but it pours. Hang in there man!

Checking in this week at 192.1 Gain of of 2.2#s. Now that Christmas is past it should be easier to keep on track.
  • bmirob
    bmirob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hi all,

LW: 241 #
    CW: 241 #

same...

Merry Christmas all.

Hang in there Tim.
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    Hang in there Tim, I lost a good Friend last weekend. 66 and a heart attack. Still remember us partying in Vegas in 2010. Amazing how quickly things change. I am looking forward to 2012 and reaching all the goals I missed in 2011. Keep strong brother.
  • smarterthanyoda
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss, tdonlin. I'm sure he was a good man and any time is too soon.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Thanks to all for your kind words. I think I will be waiting till this evening to post this weeks chart. Out of the 24 guys we have, only 7 have sent me updates. Still time to work off some of that Holiday dinner:)
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late check-in. LWW 306.6 CW 311.2 + 4.6lbs. :noway: Not worried, it's been a tough few weeks and the worlkouts just fell off. Back on track this week as I should have a normal week, only about 50-55 hours and should be completely back into normal routine after new year.
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Sorry for late check-in.

LWW : 81.5 kg (179.76 lbs)
    CWW : 80.5 kg (177.47 lbs)
    LOSS: 1.0 kg (2.29 lbs)

Once again we are sorry for our Team Leader as we are increasing his work, but for sure we all will Pray for you, take care of yourself...:flowerforyou:
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Congratulations to our most consistent guys on another fantastic week. Despite the Holidays, they are able to push themselves and consistently lose the pounds. Way to go guys.

Only 11 of us posted this week.

Shabbar - I posted the chart a few minutes ago then noticed you got your update in so I am able to include it here now. I'm glad I did because there was only 3 that lost this week. It was pretty much as I expected though. I think we will begin to see some big numbers here soon though now that most of us can get back to being focused.

I, unfortunately, will be leaving to drive to Texas early Thursday morning. It is about a 30 hour drive one way. Not looking forward to over 60+ hours of driving round trip.

StevLL, I will be driving through Phoenix and Tucson and was thinking of you and Vikki. I will be trying to set aside a few hours to briefly visit my siblings in those two cities so am not too sure I will be able to squeeze anymore time in there. I was hoping to meet you guys.

Well anyways, here is this week's chart.

week11.jpg
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Also, how do I put smilies (emoticons) in my post? I see some of you have them occasionally and was wondering how you did it.
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Also, how do I put smilies (emoticons) in my post? I see some of you have them occasionally and was wondering how you did it.

When you click Reply/Quote, check Top Right Side of this Message Window, you will find "Add Simley" click this you will get the full list of icons to choose.
    Feeling great as I am informing something to My Team Leader... :wink:

Best of Luck for your Long Journey ... :flowerforyou:
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Gentlemen,
    This week please post your updates here on this thread. StevLL will be doing the chart for me this week and may not see your update if you just post it in your home page and are not friends with him.

Thanks all.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    No worries Tim, you've got a lot to do. Maybe on the way back. Got the chart, one question, do you just copy and paste it or do I need to turn it into an img file? I know I've posted pics before, just can't remember how I did it. :smile:
    Smiley's are the top right of the message box. Just click and a line of them pop up. Drive safely my friend!
  • Bigaug
    Bigaug Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    SW 427
    LWW 414.0
    CW 414.6
    GW 195
    Gained .6lbs
  • tdonlin
    Options
    No worries Tim, you've got a lot to do. Maybe on the way back. Got the chart, one question, do you just copy and paste it or do I need to turn it into an img file? I know I've posted pics before, just can't remember how I did it. :smile:
    Smiley's are the top right of the message box. Just click and a line of them pop up. Drive safely my friend!
    FYI- on the way down might be best. My brother in law is flying in to El Paso and will be driving back with me. I've got your numbers, I'll call if I can.

The way I do it is probably the hard way but when done with the spreadsheet I do the following;

1. Hit Print Screen
    2. Open "Paint" then hit Control V
    3. Save as Jpeg
    4. Upload to my photobucket account
    5. Edit and crop to size
    6. And finally insert into post (don't forget to change IMG to lower case).