January Plan

Options
shortjules
shortjules Posts: 111 Member
What's your January plan?

My personal plan is to mix up 30DS and RI30 this month.

Replies

• ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I currently only own 30DS , so I'm going to stick with that and throw in just a bit of jogging on the treadmill with it. I'd really like to see some results in January! I have two months until I see my husband and I'd really like to surprise him with a little change :)
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    1 week of lvl 1 and then 2 weeks each of lvl 2 and 3. Doing one day per workday with weekends off. Should keep me busy :)
  • shortjules
    Options
    Good luck ladies. It's good to have a plan; it keeps you more motivated.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I started a program on wednesday, its four weeks, starting with two weeks of five times a week,abs twice of week. I combine Ab ripper x with Killer buns, level 3 or No more trouble zones, or doing level 3 and 2 of Killer buns.

When doing NMTZ im using 4 or 6 lbs dumbells.
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    My plan is to rotate through 30DS, RI30 and 6W6P. I get bored doing the same routine over and over again so I figured I'd mix it up this month. I am going to aim for 5 days a week. I also walk my dog just about 3 miles a day and then some days I get motivated to go to the gym and do 30-45 on the elliptical (this is rare and is generally because I know I'll be at a bar and drink a couple of beers so I need to up my available calories to cover it). I love having a group to hold me accountable!
  • shortjules
    Options
    Welcome everybody....Good plans
  • Katetastrophe
    Options
    My January plan is to Shred Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and then do C25k on Tuesday, Thursday, and either Saturday or Sunday.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a set plan in mind yet but I'm going to do a mix of running (hopefully at least 2x a week, schedule/weather permitting) and a mix of 30DS, RI30, NMTZ, BFBM, KBT, 6W6P, & ESS.

I usually take one day off per week.
  • nermal6873
    nermal6873 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    My plan is to do 30DS 3-4 days, eliptical on the "off" days, and one day of rest each week. I'm planning on spending 2 weeks at each level, and I've already done one week of lvl1.
  • jenuhfur
    Options
    Right now I just want to increase my exercise tolerance, and then hopefully next month start the shred.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Day 1 (Monday, January 2): Ripped in 30 (level 1)
    Day 2: 6W6P (level 1)
    Day 3: rest
    Day 4: Shred it with Weights (level 1); TF or TJ
    Day 5: cardio of choice
    Day 6: rest
    Day 7: Ripped in 30 (level 1)

Day 8: 6W6P (level 1)
    Day 9: Shred it with Weights (level 1); TF or TJ or run
    Day 10: rest
    Day 11: Ripped in 30 (level 2)
    Day 12: cardio of choice
    Day 13: rest
    Day 14: 6W6P (level 1)

Day 15: Shred it with Weights (level 2); HIIT
    Day 16: Ripped in 30 (level 2)
    Day 17: rest
    Day 18: 6W6P (level 1)
    Day 19: cardio of choice
    Day 20: rest
    Day 21: Shred it with Weights (level 2); HIIT

Day 22: Ripped in 30 (level 3)
    Day 23: 6W6P (level 2)
    Day 24: rest
    Day 25: Shred it with Weights (level 2) + HIIT
    Day 26: cardio of choice
    Day 27: rest
    Day 28: Ripped in 30 (level 3)
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    What's your January plan?

My personal plan is to mix up 30DS and RI30 this month.

^^^^This is my plan exactly!! :laugh:
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Right now I just want to increase my exercise tolerance, and then hopefully next month start the shred.

don't be afraid to start the shred and do the easy version of the exercises.
  • shortjules
    Options

don't be afraid to start the shred and do the easy version of the exercises.

Exactly...I hadn't worked out at all in probably 8 months when I started the shred, and definitely nothing that had any kind of strength training. I say start it now...follow Anita...take breaks when you need it. You won't believe how quickly you will start building up both your strength and endurance.
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    her latest dvd extreme shed and shred and 6 week 6pack...lets go!!!!!!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be doing 30ds in the morning and 6W6P in the evening with weekends off, wish me luck.
  • gracie_23
    Options
    I want to mix between

6 week 6 pack
    Banish fat boost metabolism
    No more trouble zones
    Ripped in 30
    Killer buns and thighs

For the month as well as some running when I can. Desperately trying to lose 20 pounds and do as well as I can so going all out!
  • curlygirlcami
    curlygirlcami Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My plan for January is to do the Ripped in 30. I also got through about half of the Shred for the month of December and would like to mix it up and finish that one as well. My husband and I are doing the C25K program and will be done with that this month as well. So excited!

I really would like to lose 5 pounds this month. I have PCOS and it's been really hard for me to lose weight, so I am making smaller goals for myself. If I could lose 5 more pounds in this month, that would be amazing!

Good luck everyone!
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I just started ESS yesterday, did lvl 1 then and did lvl 2 today. I'm going to mix that up with 30DS and KBT this month, one rest day a week.
  • pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    I run M-W-F-Sa. Some of those days I have time for other workouts as well, it depends on the length of my run.

Tu-Th I do bodyweight, core training, and other workouts such as Wii Gold's Gym, Just Dance, Jillian Michaels Wii, pilates, and yoga.

I have Ripped in 30, and I picked up another last week and I don't remember what it is called. I'm going to advance to week 2 of Ripped in 30 (I've only been doing week 1 up until now), and I'll start the new one now and then as well.

Pam