30 Day Shred Peeps are you Ready?????

Options

Replies

• TeresaC79
    TeresaC79 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've also already started and am on day 5, but will keep going with the group. Will get measurements in tomorrow from a computer.
  • CaboScotty
    CaboScotty Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am in! I had great success with 30 Day Shred in the past, even though I put half of the weight I lost back on. Now I am looking to get back to a healthier lifestyle.
  • BestCindyICanBe
    BestCindyICanBe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am ready. I did the 30DS on Wednesday and Friday of last week to see what it was like. I was sore on Thursday and a little on Saturday. I am now ready for 30 days straight. We can do this!!

Cindy
  • Lupiemomma30
    Lupiemomma30 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thrilled! So happy I found this group! Happy Shredding!!!
  • kitsrunner
    kitsrunner Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm ready....good luck everyone!!
  • linalynn86
    linalynn86 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am SO excited for this! I am doing it first thing in the morning.. :O). I cannot wait!
  • CBKMom
    CBKMom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My SIL told me about this and so here I am to join. I bought her the DVD as a gift, so I have to do it too!!
    I started today, but I am ready to go for 31 days!!!
    I will be doing each day as I am that body in motion type. Once the body stops, it likes to stay!
    I added my measurements to the sheet.
    Thanks!
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm a few hours ahead of most of you (huge generalisation and assuming that you are all in US!) so am about to start L1 D1. *gulp*
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot! I´m ready, all stats (urgh!) entered so no going back now! Thank you so much for getting me motivated :bigsmile:
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I've got dvd in and am about to do L1D1. I'm in the uk.
  • Veganniee
    Options
    Ok, done..... That was really hard! Managed to do it all with some of the modifications. I feel quite shaky now! 29 days to go....
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Measurements done off to shred day 2 level 1
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 1, that was tough. Feeling very shaky. i guess it has to get easier!
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    WTG to the ladies that did day 1 already!! :-) It will get easier. One day at a time.
  • Veganniee
    Options
    Level 1 day 1, that was tough. Feeling very shaky. i guess it has to get easier!

My sentiments exactly!
  • Veganniee
    Options
    WTG to the ladies that did day 1 already!! :-) It will get easier. One day at a time.

Promise?!
  • Fedup85
    Fedup85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot !!!!!! Im getting ready to go do it now!!!!!! 29 more days to go!!
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options

Just done it so day 1 in the bag for me too! I agree with your sentiments exactly infact I felt quite sick, didn´t realise how unfit I´ve become since I last did it. 177 cals according to my HRM, felt like much more lol!
  • Kelblue1
    Kelblue1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Woot! Woot!! I'm ready. Last time I only did 22 days and then the holidays hit... So I'm ready to do a whole round this time. For those whose doing it for the first time. I promise it does get easier!!! Let's work this ladies!! I personally like to do mine everyday. But every once in a while I'm gone for a whole day and don't get back til late and must miss a day. If you do that just make sure to kick it back up the next day. No worries!
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I actually started this yesterday, but I am definitely up for joining the challenge. Just adding myself to the spreadsheet now!