Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Day 1

MsMarlaMae
MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
Just finished my first day! It was terrible, and I'm wicked proud of myself for making it all the way through.

Didn't even die like I expected too :) 29 more days to go!

Replies

• ahedrick99
    ahedrick99 Posts: 68 Member
    Me too! Great way to start the day! Here we go!
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Yeah/1 Day 1 is complete! 29 to go!
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Day 1 is DONE! :D Feels good!

EXCEPT... about 40 days ago I broke my right foot and when I put that foot back on the lunges it really hurts :(
  • linalynn86
    linalynn86 Posts: 15 Member
    WOW I really thought I was going to die. I bought the DVD last night and this morning I kept putting it off..But now that I finally did it, I am so proud of myself! YAY
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    I did day 1 yesterday and only managed 15 minutes! Did it all today though :) Did feel like I was going to die though. Everyone says it gets easier after day 4!
  • Today was day 3 for me. I'm so sore but keep pushing through. I have this nasty habit of weighing myself daily and I get so frustrated at not losing (or even small gains!). I really need to stop doing this and just try to weigh once a week or after each 10 day cycle. I've been staying within my calories for the day and trying to make healthier choices. I really hope I see some results in 30 days.
  • jbw6782
    jbw6782 Posts: 3 Member
    Just finished! Really hope it does get easier after day 4 because today was a killer! Only 29 days left to go! So happy to have found this group to keep me accountable. I probably wouldn't make it to tomorrow
  • mlk8604
    mlk8604 Posts: 56 Member
    Day 1 kicked my butt! I certainly hope it gets easier! I probably should've worked myself up to it... I was already tired through the first circuit! If we can do it once, we can do it 29 more times, right!? :) Just out of curiosity, how many calories are you all logging for Level 1?
  • BestCindyICanBe
    BestCindyICanBe Posts: 75 Member
    My husband got up and did day 1 with me. I do mine first thing in the morning. Great way to get the day started. I log mine in as "circuit training, general" since I don't have an HRM. We can do this!!
  • Day 1 kicked my butt! I certainly hope it gets easier! I probably should've worked myself up to it... I was already tired through the first circuit! If we can do it once, we can do it 29 more times, right!? :) Just out of curiosity, how many calories are you all logging for Level 1?

I personally burned 220 calories today
  • Just finished my first day! OMG! it was quite a workout! I know this will do us all good! :)
  • I sure hope it gets easier soon :)
    :smile:
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Day 1- Done :)
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    It was really difficult. It looks deceptively easy, but my heart was pumping and I was gasping! Managed it all though but with a couple of the easier modifications. Me and Anita will be friends, I think!

I want to do 30Ds before work each day but I'm not sure I could even manage to get out of the door after that every morning! I know if i leave it until I get home from work, there will be so much that will get in the way (or i will find to do instead! ....)
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    Day 1 done, but I literally threw up and have felt awful for the last hour and a half. I am going to leave the challenge for this round and keep up with other things instead... sorry to leave you all! I wish you lots of success. :)
  • I finished day 1. For me day 2 and 3 are the worst, after that it gets easier since you won't be as sore, well that is until you change levels then you will be sore again for a few days.
  • AB963K
    AB963K Posts: 33 Member
    Ooh just completed day one am so pleased with my little self ;-))))))) ...gr8 motivation this group xx
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Done =)
  • BIGGnSMALL
    BIGGnSMALL Posts: 28 Member
    Yay! I survived day 1. The pushups nearly killed me but I completed the whole set!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Day 1 done, but I literally threw up and have felt awful for the last hour and a half. I am going to leave the challenge for this round and keep up with other things instead... sorry to leave you all! I wish you lots of success. :)

Oh no! I hope you feel better, why dont you see how it goes tomorrow?