Day 1

Options

Replies

• WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm actually on day 6 (did it 5 times last week). I'm finding level 1 to be somewhat easier. Can't wait to start Level 2 next week. I just wish I could start a good routine without getting shin splints.
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this with you all as well but am on day 6. I can say it does get better and hurts less by the end of day four.

The push ups are already easier on me. I could really do them well today, for the firs time.

Now, that last side lunch with the arm raises. Those kill me every time. My arms...not my legs.

Same here and I notice the push ups being easier. I moved down to 3 lb weights on the arm lunge thing cause the 5 lbs were killing me.
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I like many others am on day 5 before because day 6 or 7 is when I usually quit so I wanted to be in the group to find the support I need to continue. Day 1 people, do not give up after tomorrow, you will hurt but keep going!!!
  • Kelblue1
    Kelblue1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Finished day one. I debated on waiting one more day and just decided to get it done. I only had issues with the squats and that was due to starting the C25K on Sunday and I didn't realize I was sore until my first squat. It will get better in about a week I know!
  • Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm alternating levels I did 2 days on lvl 1, 2 days on lvl 2 and two days on lvl 3. I'm back on lvl one and my weights felt like feathers, which is crazy because my arms were burning on day one. I'm off to buy me some heavier weights!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I'm alternating levels I did 2 days on lvl 1, 2 days on lvl 2 and two days on lvl 3. I'm back on lvl one and my weights felt like feathers, which is crazy because my arms were burning on day one. I'm off to buy me some heavier weights!

Thats great! You are already getting stronger cant wait to be there! LOL
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Well I am sad. I didnt get my day 1 in today :(

I woke up late (trying to get rid of this head cold I have) had to get groceries had familyover for dinner. Cleanedthe house, prepared dinner and they just left and no energy to workout.

I will be a day behind in the challenge.

WTG everyone on the awesome job today!!!!
  • galvodka
    galvodka Posts: 102
    Options
    Day 1 done!

Those of you that usually go to gym regularly, are you still doing your normal gym schedule and just adding in 30DS for next 30 days or are you modifying from your usual gym schedule?
  • rebecca9341
    rebecca9341 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Got my workout in and convinced the fiance to join me! Level one was much tougher than I remember it being the first time around. Great job to everyone for putting plan into action!
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    WHOO HOO!!!! I made it....man Jillian kicked my *kitten*...I can hardly wait for day 2 :smile:
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Day 1 down!
    I can't believe I just did a work out at night, after putting the chores and time with my family first I actually found some ME time.
    Yay!
    Great job everyone!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Done with day 1 and it was hard! I curse at JM the whole time. 29 days to go!
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done!
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Did day 1 and it about killed me too
    I did the best I could had to rest a few spots, I suck at push-ups, and 2lb weights are killing my arms. I really felt after the improvements in walking and running in 2011 but cardio is kicking my *kitten*!
  • mzjstef
    mzjstef Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I finished Day 1/Level 1 this morning! Just want you all to know it DOES get easier. I've done this 30 day workout several times in the past and by the end of Level 1, you definitely can tell it's getting easier! Hang in there!! :smile:
  • youuluvashh
    youuluvashh Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Down!!!!!! Great Job Everybody :)
  • Myrtlemama4
    Myrtlemama4 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Better late than NEVER..Day 1..DONE!
  • BrownEyedGirl130
    Options
    Completed Day 2 Level 1
  • dbrashers
    dbrashers Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    day 1 is finished! my husband joined me and as embarassing as that can be, he was a great support to have with me! 29 more days to go!!!
  • sunshineicarus2
    Options
    I just joined myfitnesspal, and this is my first group. I thought it was fitting since I started 30 day Shred today. Happy New Year, and good luck to all of us.