Options

Replies

• Ana1980a
    Options
    Day 2 done.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I woke up this morning in so much pain. My thighs hurt so badly and the muscles through my back were so angry. I made myself do day 2, but it was hard to make myself get started. Yowwwwww. The first set of lunges? Literally made me scream out loud.

It can only get better because it can't possibly feel any worse.
    You don't have to go as deep in the lunges. Follow Anita not Natalie until you feel better
  • brooksaceb
    brooksaceb Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    done and even though this is my second time arm lifts still give me hell
  • SafireBleu
    Options
    Finished day 2. I hurt my knee i the cardio part of the first circuit today but I pushed through and finished. I'm icing the knee now.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    D2L1 done. Didn't feel like vomiting afterwards like I did yesterday. Circuit one cardio is always the hardest for me. Those jumping jacks followed by jump rope causes my calves and quads to fail. But I felt my overall endurance was better today and the rest of my workout was less modified than yesterday.
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Day 2- Done.
    I have the same problem with the cardio. my left knee is apparently a good bit weaker than my right. I see a knee brace in my near future.
  • SafireBleu
    Options
    Day 2- Done.
    I have the same problem with the cardio. my left knee is apparently a good bit weaker than my right. I see a knee brace in my near future.
    It's my left Knee too. I will have to pick something up as well. It bothered me in Level 1 the first time I did this and did okay in level 2. IDK it's just weird.
  • nationalparklover
    nationalparklover Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 done for me too...I haven't exercised much at all so this is a big shock to my system. I was a little sore when I woke up this morning but a good sore. Mostly my thighs and my chest (push ups). Did Day 2 on Phase 1 this morning and now I'm really sore. Can't imagine how I'll feel tomorrow. I'm enjoying it though and love how it is over so quickly and I feel like I'm working out a lot of different body parts.
  • BIGGnSMALL
    BIGGnSMALL Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Still sore from Day 1, but I managed to finish Day 2. Well done to all of you ladies. We can do this!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 complete. Great job to all those who pushed their way through the aches and pain to complete the workout today.
  • jenniface11
    jenniface11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I didn't want to get out of bed this morning I was so sore from day 1 but I made myself and I completed day 2. Woohoo!
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Woke up and realized I had started my period, so I didn't do it this morning. But I'm going to first thing when I get home!

I'll never do that again (wait till after work), I've spent all day dreading it now! Better to have just gotten up and done it this am, cramps and all.
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done :smile:

I'm a bit concerned as I'm not really sore. I was expecting to be. I felt it a bit after yesterday's workout but nothing bad. I'm pretty sure I'm doing it correctly and I'm not that fit. I pushed myself more today than yesterday as my OH did it with me today for a laugh. Didn't want to make him think I was a wimp!
  • SafireBleu
    Options

I'm a bit concerned as I'm not really sore. I was expecting to be. I felt it a bit after yesterday's workout but nothing bad. I'm pretty sure I'm doing it correctly and I'm not that fit. I pushed myself more today than yesterday as my OH did it with me today for a laugh. Didn't want to make him think I was a wimp!
    I never get that sore either. I feel it in my abs if I sneeze or my legs when I go up lots of stairs after but I'm not that sore unless I do those things. I feel the burn as I am working out though. I feel the burning in my arms and legs during the squat presses and I push on or the side lunges and the lifts (OMG these hurt) but then afterwards I don't feel sore. Today I just came down bad on a jumping jack and my knee twisted a bit so I had to ice it. The jumping jacks are the worst for me.
  • newlal01
    Options
    Wow! Can we say "ouch!" survived day 2 - ready to kick some butt tomorrow :)
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I didn't want to do it, but I did complete it.. :happy:

LOL I know... I rolled out of bed this morning and could hardly get out and was thinking I can't do this again! But I did! Go me!

YES GO YOU!!!!! WELL DONE!!!
  • chellesmith87
    chellesmith87 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i did it..i feel the pain lol...yay go me
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options

Glad its not just me then! I have just finished day 2 (GO ME!) I was sweating and feel that I have 100% but I am not over sore my legs are a bit tender now (I hope I dont wake up tomorrow in agony now lol) I am doing it after work I am NOT a morning person so the evening it is. I also took some before pics and lets say I cant wait to see after.
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done!! Love how quickly it goes and lovin the pain!!! :D Didn't burn as many calories today, not sure if I was slacking or if my body is more used to it? Who knows!
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 2 and even did a couple more "real" pushups instead of the modified ones-- gonna try to add a few more "real" ones every day before I switch to modified. Maybe I'll get up to the whole time on real ones by the end of the 10 days!