Day 2

Options

Replies

• HeavenlyBri77
    Options
    Day 4 for me. I thought about not doing it before school but I did it anyway. Was proud of myself for doing it, however I'm not sure I'm going to be able to function getting up that much earlier every day in order to get my workout in and a shower. We'll see what tomorrow brings. So proud of everyone here. We're getting it done and will be proud of the results!
  • galvodka
    galvodka Posts: 102
    Options
    I'd by lying if I said my quads don't hate me! I did burn more calories today though...so worth it!
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Done! :) Did much better today -- apparently having a glass of water nearby helps alot. ;)
  • Shanaedunn
    Shanaedunn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Day one and two done! Is anyone else sore? I thought this would be easy since I have done it before but I HURT! Every time she say she want me panting I want to hit her! Gotta love her! See you all tomorrow to do it all over again we are going to look amazing!
  • CanadianMomma
    CanadianMomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Definitely another hard workout, I can't wait for this to get easier.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I did it for today! My biggest problem is shin splints. Doing the butt kicks especially but any of the cardio, my shins just kill me. I have no idea how to deal with them so if anyone has any advice I'd love it!

Ughhh shin splints :( I used to have those and god it was awful. The best thing I found to do for it was just to wrap them really tight with ace bandages... but they basically hurt no matter what, that just minimized it somewhat.
  • Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My arms are on fire but I feel great. lol.
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Well another day missed :(

Went to the clinic tonight after work and I have a sinus infection. I got an antibiotic so going to give myself 1 more day off and then join you guys on day 4.

You guys are doing awesome keep up the great work!
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    day 2 all done this morning and yes i was sore and still am but day 3 tomorrow wooohoooo
  • aklitten
    aklitten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Finished day 2. I hurt my knee i the cardio part of the first circuit today but I pushed through and finished. I'm icing the knee now.

I have had some knee issues. I should probably ice tomorrow when I'm done.
    I find some silly taunt to yell at Jillian before I start to get me pumped up! It's working, so far!
  • rebecca9341
    rebecca9341 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    day 2 complete! Great job everybody!
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Day 2 down!! man that was killer I so just wanted to turn th blasted thing off and curl up crying... I hate jillian today or better yet my thighs hate jillian today!!
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Day 2 was yesterday for me. This time around I'm using 3 and 5 lb weights. MUCH harder than the soup cans I used last time around. I can feel it in my arms.
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Day 2 30 DS, Jillian is and evil witch casting spells of beautiful abs and tight butts.
    Note to self supportive bra a must for 30 DS jumping jacks jumping rope and but kicks are not suitable for large chested women with out securing the load better. and 2 lb weights are enough to turn arms into rubber wow am I out of shape but I pushed thru and feel good about finishing day 2
    On food side I submitted to emotional eating ate McDs and Wendys. My daughter had appt. with hematologist and had to have a bloodwork and had to help hold a 5 yr old screaming banshee for the nurses to get the samples. Then when we got to school she just wanted to go home but I knew we were short handed for work and couldn't take her home so food for sympathy wow I am becoming my mom!! WAY WAY WAY over on calories.
  • jbw6782
    jbw6782 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    sooo... I was gonna skip today... I was tired.... but finally at 9 pm I decided if you guys could do it... so could I... the group works! wooo! I ate terribly today again... And I'm sure tomorrow won't be any better since I'll be in an airport and work meetings all evening. I hope to do 30 DS in the morning before my flight and jog at the hotel gym before my meetings start. fingers crossed
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I did it for today! My biggest problem is shin splints. Doing the butt kicks especially but any of the cardio, my shins just kill me. I have no idea how to deal with them so if anyone has any advice I'd love it!
    Stretching is key for shin splints when I run I struggle with them terrible try adding several more leg stretches or spend longer stretching legs to relieve them.
  • Fedup85
    Fedup85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    sooo... I was gonna skip today... I was tired.... but finally at 9 pm I decided if you guys could do it... so could I... the group works! wooo! I ate terribly today again... And I'm sure tomorrow won't be any better since I'll be in an airport and work meetings all evening. I hope to do 30 DS in the morning before my flight and jog at the hotel gym before my meetings start. fingers crossed

I did the exact same thing!!!!! But I just finished no that long ago.
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I will be completing d2 shortly after biggest loser goes off. I dont want to do it but im gonna do it. Everybody seems to be doing well i hope it last til the end.
  • onmywaytoskinny
    onmywaytoskinny Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Day 2 complete. I do mine at night right before me shower. I started to watch the level 2 part just to see what it's like and it seems quite a bit harder but I guess that's the point! I just hope I can make it the entire 30 days...I usually do things I put my mind to do I'm sure I'll be fine.
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    just finished day 2 ...and got thru it better today! still a killer tho :)

I agree! :D