Week One Challenge: Kick the bad habit!

Options
2»

Replies

• jferrara41
    jferrara41 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Give up soda even the one glass a day that I have drinking.
  • doenitin52
    Options
    I will give up chocoalte for the week. Now that is hekka hard.
  • qthompson
    Options
    I will give up excuses for the week! I can get up early and pound it out with Leslie or Jillian:smile:
  • lilgemae
    Options
    This week I will give up goldfish crackers! I know it sound silly but I could eat a whole bag if I don't pay attention! So if I need a snack carrots or apples it is! Swim away little fishes!

And to those going without peanut butter, I wish you luck! I love peanut butter!!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Not eating fruits and veggies. My challenge will be to get at least 3 servings of fruits and veggies every day. I know that is not the recommended amount, but honestly, there are weeks when a fruit or veggies doesn't cross my lips. :embarassed:
  • sophjakesmom
    Options
    :smile:
    I will give up excuses for the week! I can get up early and pound it out with Leslie or Jillian:smile:

@qthompson, are you watching the Biggest Loser? It is the season of "no excuses"!!
  • qthompson
    Options

@qthompson, are you watching the Biggest Loser? It is the season of "no excuses"!!

lol! No, i havent had a chance to check it out yet!
  • juanitarb
    juanitarb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I will not drink no more soda POP, no more potatoes chip, I will try to focus more in healthier foods. I will start this year or this month of Jan. 2012. At the end of the month. I wanna see how much I have lost. I am at 305 pounds
  • dreamz48
    dreamz48 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    No Soda! and No Cigarettes for me!!! I can't lose weight drinking soda all the time and still smoking. Funny, it's been easier without the cigarettes, than the soda!! :laugh:
  • katdouce
    katdouce Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    well we are half way through the first week...how is everyone doing with the challenge???
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I haven't managed to completely kick the naughty food, but now only having a little nibble and eating loads more fruit and veg
  • katdouce
    katdouce Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I haven't managed to completely kick the naughty food, but now only having a little nibble and eating loads more fruit and veg
    [/quot
    excellent!!!! and I'm no better...ate a chocolate bar today :(
  • sophjakesmom
    Options

lol! No, i havent had a chance to check it out yet!

I think it is going to be a great season! Good luck with your challenge this week.
  • sophjakesmom
    Options
    I'm doing ok. Been eating a lot of fruit, now I need to focus more on the veggies too.
  • FunandFitMom
    FunandFitMom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I really like the little challenges each week.

This week, I gave up flavored creamer in my morning coffee...used flavored coffee, a little skim milk, and a packet of truvia instead. I really don't miss the creamer, still get to have my morning caffeine fix, AND saved about 120 per morning!

Result: down almost 2 pounds this week! :happy:
  • Alpha12
    Alpha12 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Well, I have had some wine. But, I'm trying to stay within my calorie limit.
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I will not eat peanut butter without measuring - just one serving not one jar!

I did have peanut butter several times this past week BUT used a measuring spoon every time!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any naughty nibble for about 4 days now and am def liking the more fruit and veg

is there any sign of a week two challenge?
  • urbanmasala
    urbanmasala Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have three bad habits that are all counterproductive to my weight loss efforts.

1. Eating portion sizes that are too large.

2. Not exercising consistently.

3. Not drinking at least 64 oz. of water a day.

For the next 7 days, I will cut back on portions, drink the required water and exercise at least 5 days.

My new mantra: Make no excuses, accept no excuses, just get it done!
  • xreinvention
    xreinvention Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    This week, i'm making myself work out- every day!