Day 3

Options
124»

Replies

• sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    im logging it in as circuit training but i thought it was only 20mins but i see some people logging it in as 25mins which is it?
  • Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I used 5lbs and 10lbs today....not too bad. Yay!
  • rebecca9341
    rebecca9341 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    successful day 3! I also have issues with my furry sons thinking it's playtime as soon as i get on the floor for abs. Keep pushing through guys, it'll be worth it in 27 days!!!
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Did a 1 mile walk over lunch to try and loosen up sore legs. Day 3 done and feel a little better at this. Lateral lunges and lifts are still tough second round I have to give up my weights to complete it, still pretty sore in legs and chest . did a little better with pushups but still very modified and not very many. Lets get it girls!!
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done. I can definitely feel the heavier weights this go-round.

The actual circuit training is 20. Don't overstate because then you will overeat calories.
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yes definately getting easier but the jumping jacks kill my feet....but I'm going all the way with this one~ Day 3 done for me too!
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    D3 done. My calves are crying.
  • kitsrunner
    kitsrunner Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    D3 done :bigsmile:
  • mzjstef
    mzjstef Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done...yesterday! (forgot to check in and I want to hold myself accountable!)
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done for me as of this morning. Surprisingly, a little easier than yesterday. Maybe because I knew what was coming, so I wasn't scared and "saving" some energy just in case :laugh:
  • CBKMom
    CBKMom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Got it done late again last night.
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I am feeling alot better today not nearly as sore after day 3 and I felt like I worked harder last night, YEAH!!!
  • youuluvashh
    youuluvashh Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Done last night..... i had to mute Jillian and turn on my ipod!! It made the workout go by so quick :)
  • BeingJamela365
    BeingJamela365 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 3 today. I wasn't able to workout Monday due to a schedule conflict. I feel sore, but great. My armpits hurt and my calves. My 6 yr old has joined me and is actually doing pretty well.

I am excited!!!!
  • tonielcock1983
    tonielcock1983 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done...found the strength and abs easier this time and cardio harder..? maybe I done it to soon after dinner...?
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am so sore! I decited to extend the stretching just a bit because my calves feel so tight! I laughed at the knee circles the first day and now that stupid warm up is painful! lol! Love feeling better though!

P.s. I totally mute Jillian! I put on some fast music and it seems to go by faster!

That's a great idea...I'm already getting tired of her telling me the same thing each day! I don't want to hear that 400 pound people can do jumping jacks!

Ha ha ha :laugh: No kidding right!! I think its good to listen till you get the moves right, but after that, it's mute time!!
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My endurance is getting a bit better! My butt-kicks are actually butt-kicks! =) Hope you all are feeling awesome!

<3

Yea I found them a little easier as well!