Introductions

Options

Replies

• pamsimmons528
    pamsimmons528 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Name: Pam
    Hubby: David
    How many kids do you have: This is our first :)
    Due Date: May 30th
    Do you know the gender: going to wait it out til birth!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: we have lists for both genders going but they keep changing
    Where do you live: Michigan
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking and Strength Training
    Anything else you'd like to share: Just trying to stay healthy and somewhat fit during pregnancy and hoping to keep motivated here with this group :)
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Name: Becca
    Hubby/Partner: Tracy
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first :)
    Due Date: July 15, 2012
    Do you know the gender: Not yet -- we may be able to find out on 1/25, but the doc said no promises!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Won't decide until we know boy or girl -- but it is still a great debate
    Where do you live: Beverly Hills, FL
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking, stair climbing, elliptical, biking, kayaking...I have a Prenatal pilates DVD, but I haven't tried it yet!
    Anything else you'd like to share: I don't think I will miss teaching for the few years I get to be a SAHM:) We plan on BFing and CDing, too! We had a loss last spring, so I am happy that all is well (as of our last U/S at 11.5 weeks) and seems to be staying that way...we are ready to bring a baby home!
  • misslouisiana
    misslouisiana Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello I am Amy. I am 7 weeks preggors with my 3rd child. I look forward to being in a group with other pregnant women who are strive to stay healthy and fit. I didn't have this luxury with my other 2 pregnancies and therefore gained way too much weight. Please feel free to add me.
  • banana8742
    Options
    Name: Dana
    Hubby/Partner: Dan
    How many kids do you have: Carson who will be 3 soon
    Due Date: March 24th, 2012
    Do you know the gender: Another boy!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Can't decide yet...
    Where do you live: Near Chicago
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Elliptical machine, bicycling, walking, weight training (moderate)
    Anything else you'd like to share: Wondering how mommyhood will be with a 3yo & a baby; excited to be back in the gym after being away for a while earlier this year/pregnancy
  • nikkijean8
    nikkijean8 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Name: Nikki
    Hubby/Partner: Tyler
    How many kids do you have: One - a 2 1/2 year old girl
    Due Date: June 16, 2012
    Do you know the gender: Not yet
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Nope
    Where do you live: Niceville FL
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Nothing yet, but got the ok from my doctor to resume light jogging which I was doing before I got pregnant. Would like to try some other things like prenatal yoga, maybe some strength training.
    Anything else you'd like to share: Well, I've pretty much been a bump on a log since I got pregnant, but just got out of my first trimester, and I am feeling soooo much less tired. So, I'm going to try and start tracking my foods and do some working out as soon as I get home (I'm in Korea visiting my husband now).
  • mpederson
    mpederson Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Name: Melissa
    Hubby: Aaron
    How many kids do you have: this is our 1st
    Due Date: Sept. 7th 2012 (Same as another lady on here!)
    Do you know the gender: Not yet but we will find out if we can
    Have you picked the baby's name: I have two long lists going
    Where do you live: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
    Workout you are doing while pregnant: I'm a swimmer! Light weights and walking.
    Anything else you'd like to share: Well this is the first time around so I have no idea what to expect. I wasn't expecting to be this tired though that's for sure.
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on the group! Thanks for setting up.

Name: Hattie
    Hubby/Partner: Mike
    How many kids do you have: 2nd, have 4 yr old boy
    Due Date: Feb 23rd, 2012
    Do you know the gender: Girl
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Yes
    Where do you live: Chicago suburb, IL
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Lately just walking, stationary biking and DVD workout

ar74m6.png
  • starfairy411
    starfairy411 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Name: Jenny
    Hubby/Partner: Brian
    How many kids do you have: A 19 month old son and an angel in Heaven 9/11
    Due Date: August 9th, 2012 (our 4th wedding anniversary!)
    Do you know the gender: Not Yet! Find out Mid-March
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Everett Allen or Charlotte Elizabeth
    Where do you live: Twin Cities, MN
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Running after my 19 month old, walking (I am slightly restricted right now because of spotting and my recent m/c at 10w2d a few months ago)
    Anything else you'd like to share: Rainbow Baby! Stick please!!!
  • moyafigura
    moyafigura Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Name: Inna
    Hubby / Partner:
    How many kids do you have: 2, this is going to be #3.
    Due Date: July 16th
    Do you know the gender: No
    Have you picked out the baby's name: not yet
    Where do you live: SC
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking
    Anything else you'd like to share:
  • DebboCG1
    Options
    Name: Deb
    Hubby/Partner: Jeremy
    How many kids do you have: 3 stepkiddos...this will be our first together
    Due Date: Feb 10, 2012
    Do you know the gender: Girl
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Morgan Anne
    Where do you live: San Diego, CA
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: I've tried various pregnancy DVDs such as pregnancy yoga and strength training. I also do the treadmill and elliptical at the gym. My favorite workout and the only thing I've done consistently since being pregnant is walking. Great workout, clears my head, and the dogs get their exercise too!
    Anything else you'd like to share: I am currently 35 weeks 4 days and I am ready to have this baby and focus on staying healthy. I would like to be in even better shape than I was before pregnancy!
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Name: Falisha
    Hubby/Partner: Ray
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first!!
    Due Date: Not sure yet, but September sometime.
    Do you know the gender: Not yet.
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Robert for a boy (Ray's Choice) & Genevive (not sure of the spelling yet) for a girl
    Where do you live: Ottawa, ON
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Had a pretty bad cold for the last week so have not been doing anything but plan to get back to the gym at least 3 days a week starting this week.
    Anything else you'd like to share: I have wanted a baby since I was about 17, before meeting Ray was at a point where I was going to go to the Bar & just get knocked up, but decided instead to wait because I wanted a daddy for my baby, so glad I waited. Never been so happy in my life. I quit smoking on January 2nd 2011 & went off the pill at the same time. It has been a crazy year of "Not-Not" trying but it did happen for us now!! So Excited!!!
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Name: Elce
    hubby/partner: hubby Tony
    How many kids do you have: This is our 2nd
    Due Date: Feb 5, 2012
    How far along are you: 36
    Do you know the gender: Boy
    Babies Name: Dallas
    Where do you live (if you want to share): Dallas,Tx
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: have been on bed rest since the day before Thanksgiving due to preterm labor signs. It has been tough for me not to exercise and be active but this might have been a blessing in disguise because I have found it really hard to get around lately. I was very active with this pregnancy doing Crossfit and training for a half marathon (Nike Women's in San Francisco) which I completeded at 6 months preggos.
    Anything else you' d like to share: My first child is 12 years old and will be a few months shy of his 13th birthday when Dallas arrives. We have planned to have our second at a birth center and natural once again. :)
  • 9Honey16
    9Honey16 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! :0)

Name: Jane
    Hubby/Partner: Derek
    How many kids do you have: This will be our 1st!
    Due Date: June 17th, 2012 (Father's Day!)
    Do you know the gender: Keeping it a Surprise!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Still coming up with options :)
    Where do you live: Texas
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Was on bedrest 1st Tri, but now lots of walking, swimming and prenatal yoga.
    Anything else you'd like to share: Had 2 previous miscarriages so still can't quite believe this is real...hard not to be nervous :) But hey, we conceived on our 5th wedding anniversary so I'm taking that as a sign of good things to come!!
  • JLatham325
    JLatham325 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Name: Jenalee
    Hubby/Partner: Ryan
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first :)
    Due Date: September-ish
    Do you know the gender: Not yet, I'm only about 6 weeks
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Haven't settled on one yet
    Where do you live: Baltimore, MD
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: I plan on maintaining my weight-lifting routine, walking, elliptical, and I'd like to try to find a prenatal yoga class in my area.
    Anything else you'd like to share: I'm so nervous! I just want a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby :)
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Name: Destiny
    Hubby/Partner: Robby
    How many kids do you have: 1 DD is 20 mo
    Due Date: July 24th, 2012
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Not yet
    Where do you live: Utah
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Trying to keep up with DD, various workout videos, dance games on the Wii
    Anything else you'd like to share:

Hi everyone! I had been following this group in the forums casually after I found out I was pregnant but wanted to wait until the Dr confirmed to jump in. Then the morning sickness hit me like a train and I wasn't feeling very fit or fabulous, but I think things are starting to look up and so I want to focus on taking better care of myself and this baby. Last year I lost about 30 lbs, with the hopes that my next pregnancy would be smoother and just healthier. I had gestational diabetes the first time, and morning sickness lasted all day and the whole nine months! Looking forward to getting to know you all!
  • slynnmiller
    Options
    Hey! Just got a positive today :)

Name: Shannon
    Hubby/Partner: Hubby is Steve
    How many kids do you have: This will be 3
    Due Date: 9/16/2012
    Do you know the gender: Nope
    Have you picked out the baby's name: lol too soon for all that
    Where do you live: Ohio
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: I will prob continue on my stationary bike..walking..swimming
    Anything else you'd like to share: Please be a boy! We have two girls and my hubby would loooove it!
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Name: Sabrina
    Hubby: Matt

How many kids do you have: I have a 19mo old, this will be our 2nd

Due Date: September 9th, 2012
    How far along are you: 5 weeks

Babies Name: If it's a girl it will be Talea Peyton... If it's a boy, hubby & I can't agree on anything, so let's just hope it's a girl!

Where do you live: Wisconsin
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Dance off the Inches, yoga, zumba
    Anything else you'd like to share: I had a bad 1st pregnancy. I found out I had pre-eclamsia at 30wks and was put on bedrest at home for week. At 31 weeks I was rushed up to critical care to be on bedrest in the hospital until I delivered. I almost died & needed an emergency c-section at 32 1/2 weeks. I had morning sickness until the day I had my son & gained 61lbs, because of the pre-e.
  • DJ31
    DJ31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Name: Donna
    Hubby/Partner: Jay
    How many kids do you have: Pregnant with my first
    Due Date: June 28, 2012
    Do you know the gender: Baby girl!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Nope
    Where do you live: Ringgold, GA
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: I've been doing pregnancy pilates and walking.
    Anything else you'd like to share: I completely slacked off in my first trimester since I felt so horrible, but I'm ready to get back on the wagon and get back on track.
  • anastasiawildflower
    anastasiawildflower Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Name: Anastasia
    Hubby/Partner: Michael
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first
    Due Date: September 2, 2012
    How far along: just about to enter 7 weeks.
    Do you know the gender: Not at all
    Have you picked out the baby's name: I've had a list for awhile.
    Where do you live: Minneapolis, MN
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Running, core workouts and yoga
    Anything else you'd like to share: Found out yesterday (Friday the 13th)
  • omgsaleslady
    omgsaleslady Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone!

Name: Krista
    Hubby/Partner: Will
    How many kids do you have: this is our first!
    Due Date: June 24
    Do you know the gender: we find out next week!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: girl will be Camilla and a boy will be WIlliam
    Where do you live: Louisiana
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: right now I'm still only running like I always have (the only exercise I really LOVE to do!) I'd like to start doing yoga or pilates, but I'm still researching.
    Anything else you'd like to share: I was three pounds from my goal weight when I got pregnant, and I have to admit I spent my first trimester not working out at all and eating whatever I wanted (when I wasn't sick). I'm so unhappy with how I've been treating my body I decided I have GOT to go back to how I was living, and I needed some motivation!