Week 2 Mini Goal

Options
2»

Replies

• missyjane
    missyjane Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I will set a mini goal next week, I promise! good job, everyone!
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I will set a mini goal next week, I promise! good job, everyone!
    Sounds good MissyJane! Hang in there we are all on the journey to encourage and motivate each other to succeed :flowerforyou:
  • ngottstein
    Options
    This week is likely to be pretty stressful for me at work so I want to focus on spending some time on myself each day - maybe sitting outside, reading, painting my nails or snuggling with my kitty - as well as logging my food & moving some each day. Hope everyone has a great week! (my "me time" treat today was to go thru my pictures taken this past Christmas & remember the great times spent with family :smile: )

How is your "ME Time" going? I think this is wonderful that you are taking time to care for yourself:heart:

My week is going well. My ME activities have included reading a favorite magazine, talking to a friend on the phone & de-cluttering part of my basement (for me clutter = stress so that has helped). Thanks so much for the positive comment!
  • DropsOJupiter
    Options
    Week 2 mini-goal: Recently, I have been having evening binge behavior...something I'd gotten control of previously. It has returned with a vengeance! Therefore, my mini-goal is NO EMBELLISHING the planned evening snack this week (usually around 100 calories!)

Ok...I did good but not excellent with this. :noway: I succeeded 5 of 7 nights, which is an improvement from the habit of over snacking 7 of 7 nights. So my goal for next week, obviously, will be to improve on that! :bigsmile: