First game that you finished?

Replies

• havalinaaa
    havalinaaa Posts: 333 Member
    Super Mario Brothers on the NES, followed shortly by Legend of Zelda. I've been a gamer girl since I was 7!
  • Lunar the silver star for the sega cd. I'm actually playing the PsP version now still love it!
  • I think it was the ocarina of time or rayman 2 (on the 64)
  • bcunning
    bcunning Posts: 81 Member
    I would say it was either Adventure, or Indiana Jones for the atari 2600, but my memory really just doesn't go that far back.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    I would say it was either Adventure,...

I forgot about Adventure. I might have actually finished that one. I LOVED that game. The duck-dragons are so awesome.
  • david581c
    david581c Posts: 337
    It might be slightly cruel but im gonna lol if someone says like Mass Effect or Halo :D
  • KCherry
    KCherry Posts: 61 Member
    Legacy of Kain. The whole series just makes me happy.
  • Super Paper Mario and Halo 3, I finished them within a week or two of each other.
  • david581c
    david581c Posts: 337
    lol
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    It might be slightly cruel but im gonna lol if someone says like Mass Effect or Halo :D

Lol someone said halo, but thinking about it. Not everyone gamed at a young age so some are bound to have some pretty recent titles as a first.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    lol

Saw that coming. :laugh:

But like zombiesama said, not everyone played as a kid. Or even if they did, some of us are prone to the rage-quit. I've only recently started really focusing on finishing games. It's tough, man!
  • the original Super Mario Brothers lol. talk about old school:glasses:

Same here!
  • adamtall
    adamtall Posts: 275 Member
    Legacy of Kain. The whole series just makes me happy.

loved the whole series as well although defiance had the worst camera of any game ive played
  • TimWilkinson101
    TimWilkinson101 Posts: 163 Member
    I "think" it was Lords of Midnight on the ZX Spectrum. I was rubbish at Zork and never got past the troll.
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    crash bandicoot xD
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    I don't even remember what it was called but it was some sort of airborne fighting game on the Atari 2600.
  • adamtall
    adamtall Posts: 275 Member
    I don't even remember what it was called but it was some sort of airborne fighting game on the Atari 2600.

you were a helecopter on a side scroll right? i think i remeber playing that one way way way back in the day i cant remeber the name of it either
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member

you were a helecopter on a side scroll right? i think i remeber playing that one way way way back in the day i cant remeber the name of it either

No but I do remember that one. This ones was planes and was almost all dogfighting. Had one player and 2 player mode, and the different maps were clear skies, one cloud, or two clouds. Clouds you could fly through fine, just couldn't see your plane when in them.
  • sharonruth7
    sharonruth7 Posts: 12 Member
    First game I completed 100% would have to be Super Mario 2 or "Super 2" as we called it. Then I quickly learned the warps and bam! I would impress my friends with a speedy beating of the game and they were in AWE!! Obviously they weren't gamers! Still love that game and showed my kids on their DS's.
  • azuria518
    azuria518 Posts: 48 Member
    Lufia rise of the sinistrals. First game that made me cry too. That ending was too much for me at that young age, lol.