Turbo Fire Jan 16!

Options
gnikki0
gnikki0 Posts: 44 Member
Hey Turbo Fire Friends!
I'm beginning the TF program Monday Jan 16! I'll be sharing my thoughts, measurements, weigh-ins, and giving motivational support! I will check in on Mon, Wed, and Fri of each week! Please join us on completing this awesome program and getting healthier!
Eat clean. Train mean. Live lean.

Nikki :)

Replies

• gnikki0
    Options
    Current measurements

chest 33 in
    R arm 10 1/2 in
    L arm 10 1/2 in
    waist 28 in
    lower back 34 1/2 in
    hips 40 in
    R thigh 21 in
    L thigh 21 1/4 in

8F642CD3.jpg

39 weeks pregnant 158 lbs

664DE11E.jpg

(before Turbo Fire) 6 months post pregnancy 124 lbs

C788B5B0.jpg

goal pre pregnancy 110-114 lbs
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    My goodness, you look fantatsic...totally realistic goal and you'll do it!!! I just finished my 4th TF workout, I'm loving the variety between the days and I'm starting to feel more coordinated already!!! Looking forward to hearing how tomorrow goes for you!
  • gnikki0
    Options
    Thanks! I'm very excited! I can't wait to be more coordinated! I can barely balance myself in heels anymore and I used to be a pro lol! Congratulations on day 4!!
  • gnikki0
    Options
    Today is my first check-in day and I just finished 'fire 30 + stretch 10' ! I feel AMAZING!! The sumo burpees were crazy but I'm in love lol! I'm nervous for the first HIIT class tomorow... How did it go for you? Let me know when you complete it! WOOP!

NIKKI :)
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 but I have hiit 20 today. Hiit 15 is the craziest of them because she goes quickly to the next drill because of how short the workout is. I LOVE all the Hiits though- great burn for short time!!
  • gnikki0
    Options
    Is this your first round of TF?
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Is this your first round of TF?

This is my first time through the program, but while I was waiting to start it I did a bunch of the videos for fun (I didn't want to start it before Christmas because I was going away). I am doing this program but also doing some running as well (a 10K running program).
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you liked it. Today was my first TF workout after 5 days off because of being sick, so I was DRAGGING BUTT through FIRE 45. I hope you enjoy HIIT tomorrow!
  • cloeyfish
    cloeyfish Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am on week 4 day 2, and the first week is rough, learning the steps and just keeping up. Get through this week and come next week it starts getting really fun!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I kept thinking our TF thread was in the Beachbody group and kept seeing that no one was messaging...didn't realize there was another group with TF buzz! So glad I was perusing around today and found you all! I've been dying to chat about Turbo Fire!

I started week 2 on Monday. I had started Prep originally then realized I'd be fine with regular class. Then decided to do the Inferno Plan for the last 5 days and now I"m back on schedule. Phew- that sounds more confusing than it really was!!

I've been a scale junkie for too long so I havent been on the scale in over 2 weeks. And I plan on keeping it that way until I'm done with week 4. So I'm just basing my progress on how I'm keeping up and learning the moves!!
  • gnikki0
    Options
    Id like to start running too because I am terrible lol! its hard w my husbnd working from 4am to 7-8pm while Im with baby! Maybe one day! WTG!
  • gnikki0
    Options
    Id like to start running too because I am terrible lol! its hard w my husbnd working from 4am to 7-8pm while Im with baby! Maybe one day! WTG!

@pickles11
  • gnikki0
    Options
    I'm so glad you liked it. Today was my first TF workout after 5 days off because of being sick, so I was DRAGGING BUTT through FIRE 45. I hope you enjoy HIIT tomorrow!

HIIT was GREAT!! So fast! IM glad you are feeling better :D
  • gnikki0
    Options
    I am on week 4 day 2, and the first week is rough, learning the steps and just keeping up. Get through this week and come next week it starts getting really fun!

Oh my lord I get confused lol! Congrats on week 4!!
  • gnikki0
    Options
    Hey everyone. I kept thinking our TF thread was in the Beachbody group and kept seeing that no one was messaging...didn't realize there was another group with TF buzz! So glad I was perusing around today and found you all! I've been dying to chat about Turbo Fire!

I started week 2 on Monday. I had started Prep originally then realized I'd be fine with regular class. Then decided to do the Inferno Plan for the last 5 days and now I"m back on schedule. Phew- that sounds more confusing than it really was!!

I've been a scale junkie for too long so I havent been on the scale in over 2 weeks. And I plan on keeping it that way until I'm done with week 4. So I'm just basing my progress on how I'm keeping up and learning the moves!!

Awesome on staying away from the scale! Youre doing better than me with it :) How was the Inferno plan?
  • gnikki0
    Options
    hey everyone! i missed yesterdays check-in/weigh-in! i was soooo busy! I even ate fast food most of the day BOOOOOO but im down one more lb! yaya! its a good thing yesterday was a workout rest day lol!

I absolutely LOVE tuesdays HIIT workout major fan of getting it DONE!

Keep it up dolls ;)
  • mamareese
    Options

Awesome on staying away from the scale! Youre doing better than me with it :) How was the Inferno plan?

The eating part wasn't as hard as I expected. I needed a scale back calories week anyways! Coming of the holiday season. It gave me a chance to refocus on making smart choices especially with snacks. The workouts weren't bad either. I got a little bored with just flipping the 2 back and forth but I reminded myself it wasn't for more than 5 days!!!
  • mamareese
    Options
    hey everyone! i missed yesterdays check-in/weigh-in! i was soooo busy! I even ate fast food most of the day BOOOOOO but im down one more lb! yaya! its a good thing yesterday was a workout rest day lol!

Keep it up dolls ;)

Great loss! You are doing wonderfully! I'm loving TF. I giggled at first when CHalene made the comment about this being your 'soul mate' workout because I'm a fan of the gym & weights but I think she's right...I can totally see this beign my go to workout when I want to do a workout that's both fun and effective. I'm super happy with the TF schedule so far!!
  • gnikki0
    Options

I should have done it! That's what I was worried about, the eating part lol!

The eating part wasn't as hard as I expected. I needed a scale back calories week anyways! Coming of the holiday season. It gave me a chance to refocus on making smart choices especially with snacks. The workouts weren't bad either. I got a little bored with just flipping the 2 back and forth but I reminded myself it wasn't for more than 5 days!!!
  • gnikki0
    Options

Keep it up dolls ;)

Great loss! You are doing wonderfully! I'm loving TF. I giggled at first when CHalene made the comment about this being your 'soul mate' workout because I'm a fan of the gym & weights but I think she's right...I can totally see this beign my go to workout when I want to do a workout that's both fun and effective. I'm super happy with the TF schedule so far!!

Thanks so much...I know! It's amazing! I'm in love :)