Where in this great brown land are you from?

Options

Replies

• Sousanna
    Sousanna Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Lake Macquarie, NSW :smile:
  • shirlsatrying
    shirlsatrying Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I'm from Adelaide where it is hot and sunny today,
    Just wanted to make mention a big Thank you to those of you who have added food items to the database, this has made things so much easier to log in the food diary. :)
  • emzamia
    emzamia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Campbelltown Sydney NSW, looking for friendships and support.. so hard to lose weight by yourself
  • toebass
    toebass Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Melbourne!!!
  • LesleeAH
    Options
    I'm from the northern suburbs of Perth. Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    I'm in south west Victoria :))) feel free to addy !
  • R4z0r4Mm0
    R4z0r4Mm0 Posts: 131
    Options
    Sydney Runner here - feel free to add :drinker:
  • mizzy84
    mizzy84 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Adelaide here ... New to Fitness Pal so feel free to add me ill take all the motivation i can get :)
  • ness2012
    Options
    Another Taswegian here, grew up in North Queensland and have also lived in Queensland, ACT, England, but now back in Hobart and happy to say I'm here for good this time!
  • rlodin
    rlodin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    wow, such diversity across australia - I am near the CBD in sydney town, and one of only a few it seems! hahaha

Just joined up a few days ago and hoping to stick with this thing for a while. Would love more weight loss pals to talk to, so please feel free to add me before I try and add you :D
  • pinky_b
    pinky_b Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Bathurst, NSW.... feel free to add me :)
  • Jbass7
    Jbass7 Posts: 4
    Options
    Melbourne, south eastern suburb :)
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Sunshine Coast for me :smile:
  • TheRisingOfMe
    Options
    Adelaide. Woodcroft. Southern Suburbs. It's beautiful today, not a cloud in the sky and a hot day with a nice breeze. Happy Australia Day!
  • chunkydunk69
    Options
    Hi everyone, this is my first post so please be gentle :wink:

I am from Scotland originally but came to Australia one year ago and now live in Kellyville, Sydney.

Susan
    X
  • heatherhecate
    Options
    Hi, I'm Heather I'm 28 and live in Burpengary just north of the not so sunny at the moment Brisbane. I used to run a couple of times a week but stuffed my knee a couple of months ago and haven't really done much exercise since. I've been trying t get back into it with the eliptical (no impact) and I've just started the 30 day shred
  • sazzlewilson
    Options
    Hi i'm from Perth...feel free to add me and we can motivate each other!
  • jasonga
    jasonga Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name's Jason, and I'm a Tassie person, living in Hobart. Nice to meet you all :)
  • Baby_Chim
    Options
    I'm from Wagga Wagga! Moving around this rather large country being an Airforce wife (well girlfriend, but fingers crossed!).

Originally from Tassie, hi!
  • spyder_rose
    spyder_rose Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm from Wagga Wagga! Moving around this rather large country being an Airforce wife (well girlfriend, but fingers crossed!).

Originally from Tassie, hi!

Well, Valentine's Day is just around the corner ;)

I'm from Sydney, originally from Brisbane though. Feel free to add me.